GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Announcing Bad Dream: Fever #1168488
11/07/18 11:35 PM
11/07/18 11:35 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Bad Dream: Fever will debut on PC and Mac in mid-November

Check out the trailer here.

View the game on Steam here.

Quote:
Available November 15 this year on the Steam platform (PC and Mac) there will be a new adventure game from the renowned Bad Dream series. As the game’s creators from the Desert Fox studio assures, Bad Dream: Fever has a unique, feverish climate, puzzles requiring creativity as well as an unpredictable and honest history.

Bad Dream: Fever was created by the Polish studio Desert Fox, while PlayWay S.A. and Ultimate Games S.A. are responsible for the game’s release.
The previous game in this series of point-and-click adventure games, Bad Dream: Coma, was very well received by players (94 percent favorable reviews on the Steam platform) and critics (Metascore rating at 79 points). Games from the Bad Dream series are also popular among YouTubers – video were recorded by Markiplier, FavijTV, alanzoka and ViteC, among others.

Ink plague and feverish reality
In the new Desert Fox game, the world has been taken over by an ink plaque that killed almost all the residents. The player is confronted with a feverish and disturbing reality. As the game’s creators point out, in such a situation the most important thing is to keep an open mind.

“Fever retains the key features of previous Bad Dream games. It is distinguished by a large dose of abstraction, a unique graphic setting and a focus on creativity and unconventionality. At the same time, the game will be a big surprise – both in terms of the story and the construction of puzzles. There will also be very diverse and often opposing emotions” says Robert Gąsiorowski, a designer at Desert Fox studio.

Bad Dream: Fever offers one story track and completion of the game will take an average of about 4 hours. As the producer points out, the new game does not require knowledge of previous games from the series.

“We are convinced that our new production will strongly surprise even the biggest fans of the series. In Bad Dream: Fever we depart from the typical genre schemes. Ella, the only character appearing in the game, will be unconventional. She is far from the standard heroes of adventure games. Her reactions and personality will surely be remembered. Practically at every step we focused on unpredictability and an abstract convention. Finally, we created something totally new, something which brings a breath of fresh air” adds Robert Gąsiorowski.

Main features of Bad Dream: Fever:
a sleepy and feverishly world;
an honest history;
creative and unconventional riddles;
an intriguing graphic design;
suggestive locations.
The premiere of Bad Dream: Fever on the Steam platform (PC and Mac) is scheduled for November 15, 2018.

Happy Gaming!

Ana

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing Bad Dream: Fever [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1168491
11/08/18 12:40 AM
11/08/18 12:40 AM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Ana. I saw this on Steam last month and thought it looked interesting so I wishlisted it and bought Bad Dream: Coma which was on sale. I didn't realize there was more to the series until reading this. Unfortunately this game is showing "platformer" as part of the Steam description which I don't care for. I didn't notice it showing that before.

Re: Announcing Bad Dream: Fever [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1168512
11/08/18 09:39 AM
11/08/18 09:39 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Many platformers have nothing to do with having to physically jump to another area and judging by the videos, I don't believe its the case. It may just mean you need to finish one area to progress to another. They sometimes tag things to interest more players like "action" when it may have nothing to do with it.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing Bad Dream: Fever [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1168526
11/08/18 01:06 PM
11/08/18 01:06 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thanks for the info, BrownEyedTigre smile

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Announcing Bad Dream: Fever [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1168531
11/08/18 01:38 PM
11/08/18 01:38 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks for that info Ana. I really am not "up" on the different game terms. I just know when I've seen "platforming" mentioned, I've seen jumping, although I did not see anything like that in the video for this game.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Fogfighter), 245 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users