GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Fairway ™ Collector's Edition - New Solitaire Game on BigFish #757892
10/02/11 08:34 AM
10/02/11 08:34 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Todays game for Club Members , tomorrows game for all.

You can download Fairway Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Spend some time on the Fairway and take on challenging courses! Try to stay under par and out of the sand traps and make sure your score stays as low as possible. Avoid the pesky gopher and other obstacles as you work through the different holes and try to become the best golfer you can! With awesome bonuses and fantastic minigames, Fairway is sure to keep you entertained.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus Courses
Super Extended Gameplay
Stay on the Fairway!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Fairway ™ Collector's Edition - New Solitaire Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #757893
10/02/11 08:49 AM
10/02/11 08:49 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I am a big fan of the original Fairway Solitaire game. I knew there was another Fairway Solitaire game in the works but this CE has certainly taken me by surprise. Off to download it and check out the demo. smile wave

Re: Fairway ™ Collector's Edition - New Solitaire Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #757912
10/02/11 10:38 AM
10/02/11 10:38 AM
Nova Scotia
Flo NS Offline
Addicted Boomer
Flo NS  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Nova Scotia
You may have 2 hrs to play but you still only get so far in the game. So to play for 2hrs is to replay the first part of the game.

Re: Fairway ™ Collector's Edition - New Solitaire Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #758264
10/03/11 09:42 PM
10/03/11 09:42 PM
Cynder Offline
Settled Boomer
Cynder  Offline
Settled Boomer

Is everyone able to play this? I'm not. My game is continually blowing up the screen to full size, and then refusing to load. It also then flashes the task manager all over the place until I can hold it down long enough to close it.

I do have all the latest drivers, so that's not the problem. I'm discouraged, as I was ready to buy this instantly because I loved the first Fairway so much!

Hopefully, BFG can help, but the couldn't do anything with Enigmatis except tell me to reinstall and start over. Cross your fingers.

Re: Fairway ™ Collector's Edition - New Solitaire Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #758265
10/03/11 10:02 PM
10/03/11 10:02 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
I accidentally downloaded it and went out to mow the lawn and when I came back my time was up. lol

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Fairway ™ Collector's Edition - New Solitaire Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #758278
10/03/11 11:30 PM
10/03/11 11:30 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
I accidentally downloaded it and went out to mow the lawn and when I came back my time was up. lol

No good deed goes unpunished. laugh

Cynder, I see a few people on the Big Fish forums having technical problems with the game. I hope tech support can get the game running properly for you. smile

Re: Fairway ™ Collector's Edition - New Solitaire Game on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #758280
10/04/11 02:22 AM
10/04/11 02:22 AM
Cynder Offline
Settled Boomer
Cynder  Offline
Settled Boomer

Actually, Marian, my husband came to the rescue. Turns out it was the new version of McAfee that was wreaking havoc with more than one program, including the Game Manager.

Disabling a couple of the new "features" restored my system and my speed. It's not the first time McAfee has been naughty. laugh

And it's a lovely game, Ana, but I think it lacks a lot of the charm of the first. There's no real "you" in the story as there was last time, and I even miss Ben Palmer.

I may wait for the standard version. I'll have to see what others think, or if I'm missing something with just the demo.

Last edited by Cynder; 10/04/11 02:24 AM.
Re: Fairway ™ Collector's Edition - New Solitaire Game on BigFish [Re: Cynder] #758348
10/04/11 08:53 AM
10/04/11 08:53 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
McAfee has indeed been naughty of late. Glad the game is running fine now, Cynder. smile

There has been clarification on the Big Fish forums about the extra content in the CE. The CE has 81 additional courses; these courses are available starting on page 8 (marked as the "Classic Course"). You can play these courses at any time and they will not be available in the SE. These bonus courses are the same ones that were offered in the original Fairway Solitaire game but they now offer three star achievements as well. wave

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Lex, Kaki's Sister, Fogfighter), 465 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users