GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Game Giveaway of the Day - The Great Pharaoh - November 18th Only #850212
11/18/12 12:27 PM
11/18/12 12:27 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Today's GGOTD is a Match 3 game called The Great Pharaoh.

You can download HERE.

Quote:
From generation to generation, each new Pharaoh wanted to be more powerful than the previous one. One got his wealth by seizing the lands of others, another – in the fertile lands of the Nile. But there was another way to gain overwhelming richness…

Legend says that in the abandoned temples of the City of the Dead, the treasury of Egypt ancient rulers was kept. Priests put the gold into magical blocks, guarded by those who were gone for eternity. Only the Great Pharaoh could take back the gold, gathering together the blocks and presenting seals. The seals were lost with time. There were no Pharaohs who wished to return ancient treasures, as the price for a mistake was great – eternal wandering in the dark world of the dead. Would you like to try your luck? Returning the treasures of the ancestors, you will build the City, the glory of which will live for centuries…

In this fast-paced Match 3 game, the goal is to restore the temples of the City of the Dead, getting hidden gold. You can get the gold by matching 3 ancient blocks. At the same time you should keep an eye on mummies who can put a curse, stealing gold and freezing the blocks. You have limited time to meet your goal on gold and become the Great Pharaoh!

Please remember to get the game for free you need to download and activate today.

Please let us know what you think.

Happy Gaming!
Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - The Great Pharaoh - November 18th Only [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #850214
11/18/12 12:32 PM
11/18/12 12:32 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, Ana. thumbsup wave

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - The Great Pharaoh - November 18th Only [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #850300
11/18/12 09:02 PM
11/18/12 09:02 PM
Nova Scotia
Flo NS Offline
Addicted Boomer
Flo NS  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Nova Scotia
Thanks Ana for keeping on top of this, I usually download the games you alert us to. I just never think of going there beforehand.

Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - The Great Pharaoh - November 18th Only [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #850301
11/18/12 09:09 PM
11/18/12 09:09 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
You are very welcome Flo. I appreciate your post because truthfully I was wondering earlier if it's worth posting sometimes since no one says anything. It was a well timed boost! I thank you! kissy

Excluding you Marian, who always acknowledges the announcement. hearts

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Game Giveaway of the Day - The Great Pharaoh - November 18th Only [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #850425
11/19/12 01:00 PM
11/19/12 01:00 PM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Thanks, Ana wave

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Graphium_Studio), 230 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users