GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish #1129686
10/26/17 09:19 AM
10/26/17 09:19 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was selected for its exceptional quality and overwhelmingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Daily Magic Productions presents the next haunting installment of the Harrowed Halls series!

Your sister is in the hospital with a mysterious illness! Your only clue is her mumbling about an abandoned house that you explored as children. The search for a cure quickly takes a dangerous turn as spirits interfere with your investigation! Can you solve a cold-case about a series of murders in the house and save your sister in time? Find out in this captivating hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“I love this game! Can't wait for the full version. The storyline was great. Different minigames and hos are great. I actually jumped a couple of times from being startled...LOL. One of the best demos I've played with you guys.” - Samantha, Beta Tester

“Love this game!!! The storyline is amazing. It had me hooked as soon as the ball went through the window the first time and the boy and girl went in after it. Some of the scenes made me jump. I love getting spooked by a game it keeps me wanting to know and see more. This is a great game!!!! Thank you for making this game. Truly fantastic!!!!!” - Diane, Beta Tester

Learn the truth behind the Wantley Family tragedy in the bonus chapter.
Find lots of collectible hidden coins and morphing objects!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, concept art, music, and more

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! ghost

Re: Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1129688
10/26/17 09:36 AM
10/26/17 09:36 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1129690
10/26/17 09:48 AM
10/26/17 09:48 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
This is the second game in the Harrowed Halls series; the first game can be found here.

The first game was quite long, and I thought it was very good.

I am looking forward to giving this second installment a try. wave

Re: Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1129693
10/26/17 10:05 AM
10/26/17 10:05 AM
deep south
8dognight Offline
Settled Boomer
8dognight  Offline
Settled Boomer

deep south
I'm playing the demo which is looking pretty good, somewhat better than fair to middling, and thus far has revealed two clever moments, rather a lot for the first 20 or so minutes. I would be more impressed if I hadn't spent some of those minutes trying fruitlessly to turn off glints which cannot be explained rationally within the game's universe as fireflies although I am trying to do so. The game is good enough that I am willing to make the effort to suspend disbelief. The graphics are adequate. More later.

Re: Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: 8dognight] #1129697
10/26/17 10:41 AM
10/26/17 10:41 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thank you for your impressions.

The first game did not start off in any way that would suggest that it was anything that we hadn't seen before, but it got better as it went along and turned into a very lengthy game that felt more like an adventure lite than anything else. I was impressed with the amount of effort that was put into it.

Re: Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1130355
11/01/17 07:36 AM
11/01/17 07:36 AM
Lincoln, NE
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer
GuybrushThreepwood  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
I finished this game last night. I didn't like the plot. I had more sympathy for the killer than the victims.

Click to reveal..

Man commits adultery and turns his children against their mother and I'm supposed to fell sorry for them when she goes nuts and kills them? No. The original evil was his. The unfaithful husband was the real villain.

Currently Playing:
Adventure Game: Broken Age
Darkside: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (manxman, jboliver, 2 invisible), 314 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users