GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six #1319018
04/05/24 02:04 PM
04/05/24 02:04 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I am starting a new thread (part six) of What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? so that we can continue our discussion, as the previous thread was getting quite long.

For those wishing to read the previous thread which was part five, it can be found here. wave

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1319078
04/06/24 05:31 PM
04/06/24 05:31 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I just finished MCF: Moths to a Flame. The gameplay was fine; the story? I know what it was about but sure didn't understand the outcome. Oh well. On to the next game. Not sure yet what that will be. smile

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1319081
04/06/24 06:24 PM
04/06/24 06:24 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I haven't played Moths to a Flame yet. I'm pretty sure the story would confuse me too.

Currently starting level 41 of 60 in Undercover: Blood Bonds.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1319171
04/08/24 02:34 AM
04/08/24 02:34 AM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I started Fiction Fixers: The Curse of Oz tonight and I think my next Match 3 will be Legend of Egypt - Pharaoh's Garden.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1319212
04/08/24 11:45 AM
04/08/24 11:45 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I have not played either of those games. Let us know how it goes.

I finished Undercover: Blood Bonds yesterday. This morning I am getting ready to play Magic City Detective: Wrath of the Ocean CE.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1319359
04/10/24 06:10 PM
04/10/24 06:10 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Still playing Legend of Egypt - Pharaoh's Garden. It has three levels of play - easy, medium, and hard but it does not tell you about them (that I saw anyway) so I am playing on medium difficulty. It is not timed but timing plays a factor in how many stars you get per level. Three stars gets you a little bonus. I usually would go for all three but am settling for two on some levels so far. I think I have played 20, or maybe 30. I can't remember.

I finished Fiction Fixers: The curse of Oz, which I played in Win 7. It's a decent game with a lot of HO scenes and puzzles. I managed all the puzzles so I'll say they are not too hard. lol I had to get used to the voices though because I wanted them to sound like the movie voices but they don't.

I think I'm going to play Living Legends: The Red Trace next.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1319361
04/10/24 06:58 PM
04/10/24 06:58 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thank you for your description and thoughts on both games, ob. Very helpful. yes

The Red Trace is on my pretty-soon-to-play list also.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1319562
04/14/24 05:06 PM
04/14/24 05:06 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I just finished Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make CE. I bought this game 12 years ago, played the first two chapters, and then discarded it. I think life intervened to the point where I did really have time for gaming. Good to finally play through the entire game and also finish the bonus game.

Not sure what is up next. I had a glitch with Wrath of the Ocean and did not feel like starting over, although I plan to restart it as I liked the game. I was about 35 minutes into it when I exited out of an unfinished puzzle that had appeared while zoomed in, and then I quit the game for the night. When I came back, the puzzle was no longer there and otherwise there was nothing else to do. The hint button would make a sound when I pressed it but otherwise was nonfunctional. Note to self: next time, don't exit the zoomed-in puzzle until it is done (or I've used the skip button).

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1319567
04/14/24 06:08 PM
04/14/24 06:08 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I have some of those Surface games downloaded on my Win 7 if I ever get to them.

I always worry about exiting out of a puzzle or HO scene without finishing it as I have had problems doing that in the past also. I did it last night though in The Red Trace, which I finally started. So far, so good except I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for morphing objects and by the time I figured it out, I missed one. The game actually put me back into the scene it was in, but would not let me pick it up then, as it wanted me to continue to the next scene and that is all it would let me do. Kind of irked me even though I don't usually care about the morphing objects.

Enjoy whatever you decide on next and come back to let us know please! smile

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1319845
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I finished Living Legends: The Red Trace tonight. It was pretty good, pretty easy, nothing new in the puzzle category. I was distracted through most of the game by the voice of the main character, Roland. I think he sounded like Jonathan Harker but the credits did not say who voiced him. Missed one flower collectible (not sure what that kept me from doing) and one morphing object. I know the morphing object was from the very first scene as mentioned in my prior post; not sure about the flower.

Don't know yet what's next.

Oh, I did basically finish Legend of Egypt: Pharoah's Garden also but still playing to try to get all the "upgrades".

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (michele rose), 400 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users