GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
I have Hearthfire and Dawnguard copies to give away #970683
07/30/14 01:13 PM
07/30/14 01:13 PM
Alaska
lanlynk Offline OP
Settled Boomer
lanlynk  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Alaska
I have extra copies of Skyrim's Hearthfire and Dawnguard DLC addons in my Steam inventory. I had originally bought them to gift to someone who was unable to use them, and I have my own copies. So these codes are totally unused and ready to be gifted.

If someone does not have these DLC games (either or both), let me know here. First come, first serve. You'll need to have the Skyrim game; these are just the Hearthfire and Dawnguard expansions. (And of course, you need Steam to play Skyrim; although you can play offline if you prefer.)

To gift these expansions, I can either send an email or gift them directly through an existing Steam account.

"Dragons were never gone. They were just invisible and very, very quiet." ~ M'aiq the Liar (Skyrim)
Re: I have Hearthfire and Dawnguard copies to give away [Re: lanlynk] #970695
07/30/14 02:26 PM
07/30/14 02:26 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Thanks, Lan, that is very kind of you. wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: I have Hearthfire and Dawnguard copies to give away [Re: lanlynk] #970939
07/31/14 10:43 PM
07/31/14 10:43 PM
Alaska
lanlynk Offline OP
Settled Boomer
lanlynk  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Alaska
I realize that these two expansions have been out some time now, so Skyrim players most likely already have them. I just hate to see my extra copies go to waste, so to speak. No one I know personally needs them.

I'll keep checking here for a while to see if anyone wants them ... or members can PM me if that's better.

"Dragons were never gone. They were just invisible and very, very quiet." ~ M'aiq the Liar (Skyrim)
Re: I have Hearthfire and Dawnguard copies to give away [Re: lanlynk] #971213
08/02/14 01:12 PM
08/02/14 01:12 PM
Land of Hamlet
misslilo Offline
Addicted Boomer
misslilo  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Land of Hamlet
Maybe you could try on twitter or Facebook?

"You can not escape your past, but you can make your future" - Diana Melkumova - @wowdane
Re: I have Hearthfire and Dawnguard copies to give away [Re: lanlynk] #971219
08/02/14 02:01 PM
08/02/14 02:01 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Lan, I don't have either of them if you just can't find anyone else who wants them. wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: I have Hearthfire and Dawnguard copies to give away [Re: looney4labs] #971230
08/02/14 03:49 PM
08/02/14 03:49 PM
Alaska
lanlynk Offline OP
Settled Boomer
lanlynk  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Alaska
Looney4labs, I'd be very happy to gift them to you! You've always been so helpful here on the forums. smile

Steam does gifting two possible ways: email gift notice or straight gifting from one Steam acct to another. Do you already have a Steam acct? That's probably the easiest. PM me with your Steam user name and email you use (or will use) for Steam.

I hope you can make good use of these. I was late coming to Skyrim because I usually don't buy games when they first come out. Then my sister, who was my gaming "partner," passed away and I quit playing games for a while. But I do love Elder Scrolls.

I really enjoyed building my own house with Hearthfire. It was a different activity. Fit well with the other blacksmith and crafting skills. I was still in the middle of doing the Dawnguard vampire quest when I got distracted with Sims not too long ago. And now, with the talk here about the new Dragon Age coming out, last night I opened up DA again. lol

PS: Thanks for the suggestion, misslilo. I don't do twitter, but I do have a Facebook acct, so that would have been another good place to check if I didn't have luck here. Hadn't thought about that.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Urban Worrier, TLC), 203 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users