GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- slow screen load #910446
08/28/13 12:32 AM
08/28/13 12:32 AM
Saskatchewan, Canada
hamer Offline OP
Settled Boomer
hamer  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Saskatchewan, Canada
Did or is anyone else having the problem of it taking nearly 5 mins when he goes between railway cars for the game screen to come back...I have given up on this game...I did set the video settings to the lowest settings, but the change between cars is unbearable...Other than that the game is fast and plays well...But unless there is a way to speed up between screens I give up//

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- slow screen load [Re: hamer] #910514
08/28/13 09:38 AM
08/28/13 09:38 AM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
Make sure your video card meets the system requirements. If it does, and you're still having problems, you may want to email the place where you bought the game from (if it's a download). It may also help to use different video drivers (possibly newer, possibly older depending on the age and model of your video card).

If you have an antivirus, you may want to disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable your antivirus. Since modern antivirus scan in real time, it could be scanning everything the game is doing, which will slow it down. You may be able to add the game exe to the antivirus as an "exception" and have that work without disabling the whole antivirus.

If you continue to have problems, you might want to email the place you bought the game from (if it's a download) or email the developer or publisher about the problem. Be sure to send them your computer's specs including the name and model of your video card (e.g. - Geforce 8600GT with 256MB of video RAM). You can find most of this information by running dxdiag, or a tool like speccy.
http://www.piriform.com/speccy

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- slow screen load [Re: hamer] #910881
08/30/13 09:20 AM
08/30/13 09:20 AM
M
mj2c Offline
Addicted Boomer
mj2c  Offline
Addicted Boomer
M

The screen loading times are pretty hefty although they don't take 5 minutes for me.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 232 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users