GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Do I have a non removeable virus #942694
03/01/14 09:29 PM
03/01/14 09:29 PM
Southern Exposure
lexxy Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lexxy  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Southern Exposure
Ho all,

I am so frustrated I am ready to scream. I don't know when or how I abtained this adon, if this what it is or maybe it's a virus. I can not yitn on my computer w/o geting the following do you want to save this ect, name is lo.mp4, type unknown from cdn.liverall.com. I click cancel and it seems to multiply and no mater what I do I can not get it off. I can not find it as an installed program and I can find a folder whaere it's hidding. I just paid to had virus removal on this computer a month ago, installed Mcafee so it should be protected. I am at my wits end and any and all help would be appreciated.

carol
It doesn't cost a dime to be kind
----------------------------
Currently playing The Moment Of Silence
Re: Do I have a non removeable virus [Re: lexxy] #942701
03/01/14 10:14 PM
03/01/14 10:14 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
If it's this
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...pn-virus/page-2
it appears to be something that can be got rid of. Do you think you could follow instructions like what they give at bleepingcomputer.com?

Note how the person in that thread got infected -- they downloaded something and it turned out to be something else (and something bad). You have to be careful where you download from.

Quote:
I click cancel and it seems to multiply and no mater what I do I can not get it off.

Just be aware that what you're looking at is probably a malware box and the "Cancel" could actually be an "Install" button. It's better to shut the thing down using Task Manager.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 236 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users