GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review #708089
03/16/11 05:34 PM
03/16/11 05:34 PM
maldlions
sassydetective Offline OP
Junior Boomer
sassydetective  Offline OP
Junior Boomer

maldlions
by sassydetective

1 PLOT) ; i loved the plot, for some such as CRY that didn`t really have a sample plot SCK was amazing one of the best, now for some parents they might find it a little too rough for kids but HERINTERACTIVE dosn`t get to much in the plot but thats not a con its a pro, now for the plot i gave it an A [2] CHARACTERS) ; i found the characters i little weird, from the way they talk moved acted, some characters are fun to talk to but some are a pain like hulk a stuckup football player, and hal a work obsessed japenese student, but some characters were fun to talk to like dayral he works at a diner and he has a bit of a crush on Nancy, but to dislike every character but dayral would be weird, but with the characters i give them a B 3 PUZZLES)theres no puzzles in this game other then a slider puzzle which was fun but i wish you had puzzles to do mostly the game is about finding clues, so with the puzzles i give them a C 4 [BACKROUNDS] / GRAPHICS)now with the backrounds i found them great, for the 90s you think they would look bland but there not there great, but the graphics not so much the characters look very cartoonish like a animated movie, so i give the backgrounds a B and the graphics a C [5 5 MUSIC)i loved the music, but one thing i didn`t like was the music would keep playing over over again, i give the music a C 6 PHONE)now of course theres a phone but its not very helpful, the hints are useless and you only get hints no conversasions with Bess George or Ned, i give the conversasions a D 7 [ENDING] i think the ending was great yeah it was short but i still like it, i give the ending a B 8 WHAT PARENTS WILL LIKE] i think parents will like that this game is not to voleint, and that kids will learn as well, 9 [OVERALL] overall scerets can kill was a great game it did have some cons but it also has some pros, i give a B, so go and check out HERINTERACTIVE.COM and play secrets can kill. wink

Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: sassydetective] #708092
03/16/11 05:43 PM
03/16/11 05:43 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Hi Sassy and welcome to GameBoomers wave

Have you played many ND games?

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: looney4labs] #708144
03/16/11 08:50 PM
03/16/11 08:50 PM
Stony Brook, New York, USA
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Stony Brook, New York, USA
Hi sassydetective -- thanks for your impressions of the game! I loved the Fighting Manatees. grin

Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: Becky] #708159
03/16/11 09:49 PM
03/16/11 09:49 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Interesting to read your opinion of the game, sassydetective smile

[This was my least liked Nancy Drew adventure - although I haven't played the "re-mastered" version.]

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: Mad] #708358
03/17/11 01:43 PM
03/17/11 01:43 PM
london uk
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer
chrissie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

london uk
Thank you sassydetective for your thoughts on the game. It wasn't the first ND game I played but enjoyed it despite the inferior graphics compared to following games. The graphics are greatly improved in the remastered version which I've just started playing - is that the version that you've played? smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 256 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users