GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
[Creature Crunch] #88861
02/10/04 01:01 PM
02/10/04 01:01 PM
Seoul
mrkwang Offline OP
Settled Boomer
mrkwang  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Seoul
In fact, I'm not sure I'd call it "Adventure Game". This could be more "Interactive Animation", rather than any kind of game.

Our hero(I or you) got stuck in the house of Mad Scientist. He wants to get out of the mansion, but to do that, he must EAT THE ITEM & TRANSFORM to defeat them. And all the journey is w/ 'Brain' who's full of talk.

As I told you above, I'm not sure I'd call this as 'Game'. No move on each area, just click the Hot Spot(Item) & watch weird funny stuffs. When we click the item, they'll do something very unusual. So this could be almost animation itself, w/ some point & click.

But it's really funny, even if all of them are INSANE! Action of items are all insane, eating item & transformations are all insane, ending is all insane, THIS GAME IS TOTALLY FULL OF INSANE GAGS! It reminded me some of American TV animation, which has somewhat weird & wicked (and sometimes INSANE) things. So if you liked some of them, this could be worth to try.

The bad thing is... It doesn't have any English Subtitles as I've written, so non-native-English users could suffer sometimes. And above-the-half of Items(Hot Spot) must be clicked over twice, so sometimes we could get very annoyed. All puzzles are un-logical(I mean INSANE!), so if we lost the way at once, it could be too critical.

But this is really fun & good to go. Really worth to try, if you can handle it. Even if I can't recommend this high, I could recommend average.

Official Re-release Site (Well... It doesn't have lots of things to see, and in fact, 1 ebay seller has it w/ very cheap price for Jewel Release.) :
http://www.creaturecrunch.com

Re: [Creature Crunch] #88862
02/21/04 09:25 AM
02/21/04 09:25 AM
Stony Brook, New York, USA
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Stony Brook, New York, USA
Thanks for the review of this unusual game -- it really gave me a sense of the gameplay and the wacky humor.

You can still purchase this game for $29.95 at Playing Games Interactive .

Re: [Creature Crunch] #88863
02/23/04 07:42 AM
02/23/04 07:42 AM
Seoul
mrkwang Offline OP
Settled Boomer
mrkwang  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Seoul
Well... 29.95$ could be somewhat high price for this one. Official site price somewhat lower.

And if you don't mind jewel case edition, some dealer of ebay has it, very low price. (Even if his shipping fee is very high.)

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Draclvr, oldbroad), 267 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users