GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
CSI DEADLY INTENT #565312
11/07/09 08:55 PM
11/07/09 08:55 PM
georgia, USA
Lynnypoo2 Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Lynnypoo2  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

georgia, USA
Well, i just finished the new CSI deadly intent game and i felt it had great graphics, more dialog, and a bit more panning in the areas. But either i just got real good at the CSI games or this one was too predictable. Not enough suspects and too easy to use the tools. I use to love to guess what tool to use at a given moment. I'm not completly let down but i believe there should have been more to the cases. Too straight forward for me. But i did get stuck a couple of times and did enjoy it because i love CSI games. Thank you. smile

peace!
Re: CSI DEADLY INTENT [Re: Lynnypoo2] #565323
11/07/09 09:28 PM
11/07/09 09:28 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
I agree Lynnypoo. I felt like it was "dumbed down" and I missed thinking of what to do myself. There seemed to much less clues to find also. The rooms were searched in a minute and then it was time to go to the lab.

I am still a great fan and hope the next one isn't too far in the future but I wish they'd make it like the first ones.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: CSI DEADLY INTENT [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #565407
11/08/09 06:43 AM
11/08/09 06:43 AM
Greece
Volkana Offline
Addicted Boomer
Volkana  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Greece
I agree with you about the use of tools but i really enjoyed the dna, fingerprints and chemical "mini puzzles". I totally prefer that version than the old one where you only pressed a button and the result where on your screen.
I enjoyed this game a lot but yes it was a little bit easier than it should be... grin

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
Re: CSI DEADLY INTENT [Re: Lynnypoo2] #586042
01/10/10 01:59 PM
01/10/10 01:59 PM
london uk
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer
chrissie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

london uk
Hi Lynnypoo2, I've just played this game & couldn't agree more - & also as Ana said the game was dumbed down. The games have always been interesting despite the gameplay being 'formulaic' & challenging all the same! I couldn't see any need for any simplification in this latest game & thought the excellent stories were a tad let down by it! smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 363 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users