GB HOMEPAGE

Re: the white wolf of icicle creek

Posted By: BlackGeneral

Re: the white wolf of icicle creek - 01/21/08 06:02 AM

Hello,
i can't find the sauna message. So i can't go on with the sauna clue.
A saved game just before the sauna clue will be very appreciated.
I'm following the kroleister walkthrough.
Please help. Thanks!

Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 01:35 PM

Please if anyone has a save game for white wolf of icicle creek with the fox and geese game completed (the one with pig coin)?
I'm playng at senior level.
Thanks!!!
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 01:43 PM

Welcome to Gameboomers BlackGeneral welcome

The saved game has been sent

Sue

Edit BlackGeneral please check your email addy in your profile. The save is being kicked back to me.

Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 02:17 PM

Sue,
Profile updated. wave

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 02:19 PM

Now should be ok smile
Please try again!
Thanks for the help

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 02:22 PM

BlackGeneral,

I combined your 2 posts and made a new thread for you. Please use this thread for any other question about this game.
Also please post if you need a saved game for the sauna message is needed as well as the fox-geese game.

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 02:25 PM

Morning MaG!
The saved game has been sent

Sue

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 02:50 PM

Yesssssss,
it works!
thanks again!!!

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 02:55 PM

Glad it worked for you

Sue

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 03:57 PM

Please, there is not a savestate past the snowbobile (end game)?
I'm going out of mind....
thanks smile

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 04:17 PM

See your email please BlackGeneral

Sue

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 04:31 PM

Awesome,
it least i have finished the game! An now i can say i have finished all the nancy drew games (i have already played to the legend of the crystal skull!).
Thanks! I love you texas lady smile smile

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 04:50 PM

Glad you were able to finish the game!

Sue
Posted By: xosingingmusicxo

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 05:56 PM

Can you please send me a saved game to a nancy drew game. Its the White Wolf of Icicle Creek. I'm stuck on the pig and geese game. I'm on the senior level. It's driving me crazyy! Thanks!!
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 06:13 PM

Hello, xosingingmusicxo, and welcome to GameBoomers!!

I don't seem to have a save for the fox and geese game, but I'm sure that someone will be along soon to help you out...luck

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/21/08 06:20 PM

Saved game has been sent xo

Sue
Posted By: Sydney Cohen

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/24/08 02:30 AM

Can anyone send me a saved game where the entire Fox/Geese game is finished? Please? I'm playing Junior mode.
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/24/08 05:13 AM

The save is on the way Sydney.
Kay
Posted By: janey76

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/28/08 02:52 PM

can i please be sent the finished fox and geese save game in junior mode

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 01/28/08 02:58 PM

Hi janey76 and welcome to Gameboomers welcome

The saved game has been sent! Please let me know if it isn't there shortly

Sue
Posted By: wermaxwell

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 11/25/08 09:19 PM

I'm also needing a saved game for the White Wolf of Icicle Creek, I just cannot get the hang of that darn Pig and Geese game. I'm doing Junior level. I'll really appreciate it!! Thanks!!!

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 11/25/08 10:12 PM

welcome wermaxwell.

The saved game is on the way.
Posted By: leah

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 12/06/09 02:10 PM

hello....i've been trying to solve the fox and geese game..bt i dnt think i'll be able to get de hang of it nytime soon.....sooo cn some1 plz pass on de saved game???? tnx a lott...... smile

nd yea..am playing de junior level....4gt to mention dt...

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 12/06/09 03:29 PM

welcome leah,

Please do not use text messaging words in the forum.
Also use the edit text button at bottom right to add info in a recent posting and no one posted after you. Thanks for your cooperation.

The saved game is on the way.
Posted By: thathorsegirl

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 10/31/12 02:30 AM

I know this thread & game are old, but I would sincerely appreciate a saved game after solving the fox & geese game, senior level. I've finished everything else and this has me stumped! Thanks.

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 10/31/12 02:44 AM

thathorsegirl,

The senior saved game is sent. Have fun.
Posted By: thathorsegirl

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 10/31/12 02:53 AM

Many thanks! (:

EDIT: Feeling silly, but I've only done a save game once and it was a while ago. What do I do with the file? If I download & open it, it just opens a new game & there is no saved file in the game itself. Thanks.

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 10/31/12 05:25 AM

Hope the new mail ins ructions worked for you.
Posted By: gamegirl280

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 05/11/13 12:01 AM

I can't win this game (fox and geese) once let alone do it 3 times. Can someone please send me the saved game. I am playing at the junior level.

*playing on pc with windows 7*

Thanks

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 05/11/13 12:19 AM

gamegirl,

The saved game is sent.

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 05/11/13 04:19 AM

I am sorry but I did not receive the file. I think my email addy was incorrect. I have fixed this. Could you please send this again.

Thanks for responding so quickly.

gamegirl280

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 05/11/13 04:28 AM

It's resent to new address. Hope you get it.

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 05/11/13 05:22 AM

Got it!!

Thanks MaG so much for your help.

gamegirl280

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 05/11/13 03:21 PM

You're welcome. Have fun.
Posted By: pianoteacher12

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 06/27/14 06:53 PM

Hi! I was playing the Nancy Drew White Wolf game and was finally able to light up all four corners on the Fox and Geese game. I returned to the tunnels, saved my game, and now every time I try to load it, the game quits. I was playing on junior detective. Could someone send me a savegame file for after the fox and geese game?

Thanks!-pianoteacher12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 06/27/14 07:05 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, pianoteacher12.

I will send you a saved game in junior mode.
Posted By: pianoteacher12

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 06/27/14 07:58 PM

Thanks so much, Marian! Works great! ~pianoteacher12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew White Wolf Fox And Geese Save game anyone ?!?! - 06/27/14 08:03 PM

You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community