GB HOMEPAGE

(the) experiment 112

Posted By: Myst32

(the) experiment 112 - 02/17/08 09:10 PM

Hey everyone.

I´ve run in to my first problem in this game.
I´m trying to access melik´s files and I have to right code but can´t.

I don´t know if any one else has the game yet but buy it or download it and HELP me!!!
Posted By: MaG

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/17/08 09:11 PM

Myst,

You have to wait for a gamer playing the game.
Posted By: RNL

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/17/08 10:16 PM

Hello Myst,

Are you trying to decrypt and have read the emails about encryption? Remember you need to decrypt so you need to work backwards on the chart and the three letters you are given are of much help in determining the process.

Spoiler:
Click to reveal..

given - encryted password uyucvuw
key - cesar
first three letters of the unencryted password - suc
chart 26x26 where left to right are the rows and top to bottom is the columns (I apologize up front if this is something you already know).
Take the key word Cesarce (needed to add the last two letters) go down the column 'c' and find where the 's' is - go to your left and you will find the letter there is 'u' the first letter in the encryted password. Next letter in the key word 'e', go down to the second given letter 'u' - go left and you will find the second letter 'y' in the encrypted password. Follow this and you will find that you will eventually meet with certain "you guess the word".

Hope this helps.

Posted By: RNL

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/17/08 10:21 PM

sorry for second post here was trying to find a spell check.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/17/08 11:46 PM

Sorry, RNL.
We can't find a spell checker that works with this forum program yet.
Also you can use the edit button.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/18/08 11:13 AM

Hey RNL.

I think understand the decryption, but I´m trying to access the senitive file´s and Lea allready wrote the [blip] code in the summary of the diary.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/18/08 12:07 PM

Myst 32 would be glad to but mines still in the post .Looks like you are going to be helping one or two others wave luck
Posted By: BTaylor322

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/18/08 02:14 PM

Hi Myst 32,

I've bought it, but I think I'm really going to need a walkthrough on this one. I have NOT tried installing it yet. From what you've posted, God help me. BTW, it came to me as "The Experiment". Real confusing.

BT

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/18/08 03:10 PM

Yeah, it´s like fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy, some places it´s called Indigo Prophecy and other places it´s just fahrenheit. and next life is called some else too, I mean come on!!! Just call it one thing. It´s not being translated from japanese.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/18/08 03:24 PM

People please remember this is the Hints forum. If you wish to discuss other aspects of the game please use the Discussion forum.

Sue

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/18/08 03:41 PM

Sorry, Anyways I found out what I needed to know I just overlooked a mail explaining it, but thanks RNL.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/19/08 02:39 PM

Hope no one minds but I thought I would use this thread .I am trying to find the code for the fridge on level 2 .Can any one help me thanks

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/19/08 02:49 PM

dragon,

Freezer or fridge? Level 2 or upper deck?

If it is the freezer in UD16 - then check the safe left of the entrance to this room from the adjacent room. The safe is in the corner. She will guide you to the next collaborator and you can go from there to get the access code.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/19/08 02:54 PM

Hello Mag It says run level 2 but I think it is upper deck and it is the code for the freezer soz

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/19/08 02:55 PM

They do get confusing. See the hint above. If you need more - holler.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/19/08 02:58 PM

Thanks Mag on my way .Looking for the other hafe now .Think I will be playing this one for a while lol.Don t believe I missed that safe with a big blue spot on it .Is the second hafe in the same room got Jpalmers files .

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/19/08 04:28 PM

Dragon,

Are you asking about the second part of the H-O ingredient? If so - no.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/19/08 04:30 PM

Thanks Mag.Another clue please I feel like I ve looked every where .What am I missing another blue spot lol Please any one where is the other part to the formula

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/19/08 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Myst32
Hey everyone.

I´ve run in to my first problem in this game.
I´m trying to access melik´s files and I have to right code but can´t.

I don´t know if any one else has the game yet but buy it or download it and HELP me!!!

oops don t know how I did that .Was trying to change the title oops help Cant find the 2nd hafe to the formula
Posted By: xef

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/19/08 08:01 PM

well you'll find it on the second deck

Click to reveal..
you need to find the key to dr melik's office on second deck

Click to reveal..
you'll find it near the sauna on lower deck - just turn on the light near a bench with some cloths on it, and she should search the cloths and take the key (there is also leonar's locker there with another key you should take)

Click to reveal..
after that get the keys from the office and get into the dispensary

I'll let you figure out the rest yourself lol

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/19/08 08:05 PM

Thanks I ve just found out I can get out side .I think Im just being a little impatient .Thanks for the help.
Posted By: FJT

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/20/08 06:21 AM

Have Alabdah Melik's keys to his room, but I've spent 3 days trying to find it. How do you get to the dispensary? Can you please help me?

Thanks,
Fred

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/20/08 06:30 AM

Hi Fred,
Have you been on the second deck already?
At the second deck: Go outside using either the door close to the security room or the one close to the inhalation chamber.
Then walk to the stern of the tanker.
Climb the left stairs (since the right side is blocked) to get to the top.
There will be a puzzle to get her to walk the broken floor.
Cross to the right side and go to the middle of the ship.
The entrance to the medical area is there.
Enter and the first door at the first corner is Melik's office.
----
The dispensary is at the next corner from the office.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/20/08 04:05 PM

Hi MaG. Yes I have been on the second deck, but I'll give it another go tonight after work.

Thanks so much,
Fred
Posted By: chocolade1972

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/20/08 06:24 PM

Hi,

I was in on the way to the underground level to the hospital area after the dogs and the bridge .

But when she tried to open the door she couldnt and told me to go somewhere and get key card on the door it says : CT06T so i need to get card key with this on it .

Where to go ? Im trying to get into the security room on level 1 i think but she telling me IM WASTING HER TIME . YOU WASTE MY TIME .

So what to do ? Give me a clue not a solution .

Thank you.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/20/08 07:01 PM

welcome chocolade,

The key for this door is in the security office.
To get in here you need to find the access code of the security head - Andy Leonard I think is his name.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/21/08 03:20 AM

Hi MaG. With your help, I've now climbed the stairs, but am frozen. I'm told to find a search light to negotiate the broken floor, but can't seem to do it. I've highlighted every button there is and turned on every camera and still no movement. What's the catch here? What should I be doing and on what screen?

Frustrated again,
Fred

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/21/08 03:25 AM

Hi Fred,

Took me an hour to find out what to do there just fiddling around.
It turns out that the camera diagonal to her has a light on top of it. It is difficult to turn them both on - that is the one that are superimposed on each other. Click both on and you will see the puzzle. Luck:
Posted By: Marticus

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 08:49 AM

I found the code to the
Click to reveal..
bathysphere
in the users access, but I would like a hint on how to derive it from the coded list, it's bugging me that the game gives you about a minute of comments before suggesting giving up. It looks like it might be based on letters moving consecutively, but no clue how it goes from the 3rd to 4th and any after that.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 12:22 PM

Hello. I am in the room where you have to put the temperture up and find the bottle .Well I have turned the temperture up may I add affter blowing the place up to 37 .Now in the docs notes it says that the bottle I want will be 35 .Got a lot of 34.95 but not the one I want .I have the hospital keys .Why can t I find the right bottle .Could I have missed some thing thanks help

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 12:48 PM

Dragon,

Click the temperature add on on the camera. See that it has 37deg on the camera screen now. Raise to that temp and see what happens.

-----
Marticus, Is the list you saw from the locker of the woman that drives the bathyspere? I really did not break that list, I just based it in the access code taken from her collaborator picture. Sometime (if ever) I replay, I will look at it closer.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 01:03 PM

Thanks Mag got there ,I had another look at dr Meliks files and .Then did the temperature and she just picked it up .Maybe you have to look at the files twice .Im not sure thanks

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 01:11 PM

I did that too but didn't get it until I raised it not to 35 but to 37 with the temp add on activated.
Posted By: Marticus

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 01:39 PM

I can't see any clues whatsoever in
Click to reveal..
defusing the bomb. I thought maybe it corresponds to the LED colours, but nope. Is it supposed to explode then?

Oh I figured it out; still trying to figure out how to work out that code.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 02:31 PM

Hello again I am in the medical unit .I have put the pass word in for the arm but she says .I need to boot the machine up and she dos nt know where or what the control box looks like .Can any one please help thanks

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 02:42 PM

dragon,

I don't really think I did anything special for the mixer. So I don't remember.
Is there a machine icon in that room that you can activate? It might be that simple.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 02:44 PM

No she says she as to turn every thing back to zero

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 02:55 PM

Have you read the procedure and the proportion of the mixing in Melik's --- is it sensitive files?

Have you activated the camera above the mixer so that you can see it close up?

All I can recall is that if you have both ingredients, she automatically sits in front of the mixer. Then see a close up of the 2 tubes. Then a gauge frame shows up and you can proceeed on the puzzle.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 02:57 PM

I will try looking in the files you never know ta.got the close up of the stuff inside but cant move the arm but the control as come up .Maybe a glitch don t know
Posted By: marie

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 03:47 PM

Hi MaG, Are you PLEASE PLEASE going to write a walkthrough for us for this game? I haven't received my copy yet, still waiting, but will surely need it. thanksMarie wave

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 03:57 PM

marie,

I stopped playing the game close to the end 2 nights ago.
There is a puzzle that needs fast answers with logic thrown in or it restarts over. You have to do it 3 times.
These plus a bobbing camera and 2 other stable cameras to watch made me so nauseated. I stopped playing.

A friend will play the game and see if he can get me through that puzzle. Maybe if I can force myself to finish and then replay, I will write. Right now, that puzzle really soured me to the game (as well as game manipulations). And I was very close to the end. frown

Dragon - If you have the left and right bars to control the tubes; then you're okay. It is not a glitch. It takes long for the bars to change. Click-hold the taking of the ingredient with the needle up the ceiling hole. That should work - wait for the bars.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/22/08 05:07 PM

Got there .Went back to a earlier save and did it again .No probs this time .Thanks.Maybe some one could send you a saved game after the puzzal as I think some have got there.I have had to go back three times now .Once on the computor.Then picking the mixture and just .Like the game but I think it could have been done better in places .May be my computor .Dont know .In that last puzzal I could nt move the arm at all .When I redid it .It went like a dream .Marie there is a walk through on the hints forum under walk through for Experiment 112 .

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/22/08 06:36 PM

Hi MaG. Finally got it with your help. Very tricky indeed!! Thanks again,
Fred
Posted By: Sirene

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/22/08 07:13 PM

Can anybody tell me how to get to the 2nd deck?
I found the 1st deck but cannot go further here. The only option is to go down again.
TIA

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/22/08 08:36 PM

Sirene - 2nd deck. This is the one above the medical area, right? I think medical area is level 1.

If so - exit the medical area door. Go to the corner, see a ladder climb there. The other side ladder is blocked.
Posted By: tomas_g

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/22/08 10:14 PM

Hello Folks, i am also stuck, i found the 1 part of the Hydrogen oxydrin in the safe, and i am in 2nd deck-Medical Facilities, but i cant find the second part, i also have acces only to one of the doors on the 2nd deck, that acces i have through a card i found in a office roon on the 2nd deck, but i really cant find the second part of the mixture. Lea just says she thinks the second part is somewhere on that floor, but i realy cant find it. I supose it could be in the second room, witch i cant open since i dont have the key, and i really run oput of ideas where to look for it, i just was like everywhere, but no key, no second part of the Mixture..... So, please Folks, if you could help me out i would very apreciate it....thanks

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/22/08 10:36 PM

welcome Tom,

Whick door do you have access to there?

You need to open all 3 doors: Melik's office, the dispensary and then the infirmary.

Melik's office - the key is hidden by his shirt at the bench across the lockers at upper deck. Inside the office, you need to get 3 items (one is the key to dispensary).

Then you have things to do and you can get Ingredient B.
Posted By: dougort

Re: (the) experiment 112/where buy - 02/22/08 11:13 PM

hi
am wondering where i can buy or look at the game?

doug

Re: (the) experiment 112/where buy - 02/22/08 11:21 PM

Doug, There's a demo link at upcoming page (top of forum page/February 2008). You can see the game manipulations then.
Posted By: dougort

Re: (the) experiment 112/where buy - 02/23/08 12:33 AM

mag
could not find the link

doug

Re: (the) experiment 112/where buy - 02/23/08 12:45 AM

Doug,

See Latest and Upcoming Games on top of the page. Click on that link.
Scroll down to Latest Releases February 2008.
Then see The Experiment. Scroll to the right and click on the 'Demo' link.

Re: (the) experiment 112/where buy - 02/23/08 09:33 AM

MaG

Hi MaG, thanks for the response, i have acces to the upper room, in wich are the instruments needed to mix the compound, the one wich i cannot get acces is filled with lots of small bottles, well i took the key from the Clotes in the Sauna, but in the Office on the 2nd Deck i can get only one item, no matter how many times i go there (i was there like 5 times repeatedly, becaue i thought i missed something, but i still get only the one key...a bug perhaps???).....

Re: (the) experiment 112/where buy - 02/23/08 10:26 AM

MaG
Hello, i finally have the key to the dispensary, i dont know how, but i went to the Office again, and somehow it worked..but now i am stuck again, i am not really sure what i should do next, but i think i should go to Meliks Office....how i get there? From the posts here i was able to read here i find out that the entrance should be on the left side on the outside Deck, there, where the shaby flooring and the Camera with the lights are, the problem is i cannot bring Lea to cross it, from either side she say its too risky for her, i know, i should light her the path there, but sh just wont step in the light beam..how i should cross it then??...thanks
Posted By: scoop

Re: (the) experiment 112/where buy - 02/23/08 12:33 PM

MaG
If u mean puzzle at the end of the game with high council generals its easy u must give always opposite answer so if general gave u alpha and beta u must response alpha+beta+omega because omega means opposite (except first answer which is always AA i think). first its only one generel then two and three and u must have 3 correct answers each time and done it in time limit. with 3 generals its littlebit tricky because of camera but its not that bad.

Re: (the) experiment 112/where buy - 02/23/08 01:18 PM

scoop,
Thanks. I know what to do/some answer. The speed and the bobbing of the camera on her shoulder and the panning looking for the next general to answer got me very nauseated. The time limit also gets me.

Tom,
Great that you got the key. You get that key by using the phone in the office twice or zooming in on the phone.
Melik's office is where you got the key, add on... just around the corner from the dispensary. You were there already and you already pass/did the shabby floors.
The next step is to get that Ingredient B. Read Melik's files. Open his secure files too. Then you'll know.
Posted By: msblue

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/23/08 01:40 PM

Hi,

Is this a point and click game or do you have to use the keyboard....

Want to buy if it is point and click

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/23/08 01:55 PM

msblue,

Yes - it's point and click.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/23/08 03:35 PM

Hi MaG, I'm sorry to hear that the game is giving you so much trouble and making you dizzy. If you don't get back to this part of the game, don't worry about it, I understand.

This is a new type of game play for us adventure gamers and developers should realize that we players first have to get used to those camera operations and to put in something like that kind of make me angry mad I know they want to put in challenging things but maybe they went to far with this one. Sorry about the complaining, I just had to vent.

Marie

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/23/08 03:55 PM

How do you find out Melik's password to access his files? Thanks, FJT.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/23/08 04:16 PM

FJT,

Can't remember the number of that room. It is to the right of the door to go outside and the one to the left is the security room with bullet holes/dead body.
Enter the room on the right, there is a big arm (?) on the table. Somewhere there is a paper that has Melik's data. Maybe on a desk. My notes just states paper- Melik and password.

-----
I know, marie. Maybe I can see. smile

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/23/08 07:57 PM

Got it. Thanks MaG.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/23/08 08:10 PM

yay

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 11:09 AM

please help people
How i can obtain the Formula for HO, after i opened the dispensory and infirmary doors??? How i find A. meliks notes, or his Office??? Please help, i out of ideas right now

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 02:23 PM

Tomas,

The other posts above have the answers to these questions.

Melik's office is the first door at the corner in this medical area. The key is found under his shirt on the bench in front of the lockers just outside the sauna one floor below.
Open Melik's folder using his password. His passowrd can be found in a paper at the room across the security room with a dead body. It is the room right of the exit to go outside.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 02:26 PM

you have to ring the phone 2 times then you find the keys in the office .Have you got the thermal working
Hello I am on the submersible decks and I want the code for the door .I have cto7ao1 but it is nt working .Have I got it wrong .If so can some one lead me in the right direction thanks

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 02:47 PM

I think that those 2 are zeros (not alphabets) in the code.
Posted By: gaily

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 03:16 PM

Hi all,
my question is so much more basic than all of yours, it may be worth it's own thread. For the life of me, I can't seem to make the interface with all of the screens make sense to me. The map thing is in the center of the screen and I am trying to see around it...I am not understanding how to follow her and "make things go", keep track of the stuff on the map and be able to actually see the screens I want to see. The only thing that I am relatively sure of is that it isn't the computer...it is me. Any tips/pointers to get me on my way woulod be appreciated. As for now I am just confused and frustrated. hardwall

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 03:33 PM

I think it takes a little practice .Not sure think I may have a bug .Got into the stores and now the fuse as gone .She says go back to the stores to see if there is a fuse .I go back hafe way up the middle of the next room .The same way I came and she stops and refuses to go any further .I tried an earlier saved game and she does the same .Is there another way back cry

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 03:34 PM

Gaily,

Map - You can position any of the screens where you want it to go. I moved the map in one corner and the cameras at the other corners.
Lea is the blue icon in the map.
There are labels at the bottom of the map frame.
To move the map to another area - click/hold/move.

Cameras - You can activate 3 cameras at a time. If you try another one (4th) one of the others will turn off.
The cameras are labeled 1-3 and those are the labels in the map.
You can activate auto-tracking on the camera. I think it is the second from left at the top bar of the camera frame. This automatically moves to follow Lea when she walks.

Walking - Click or double click a light so that signals her to go there. Also activate machines that you see in the map and she will go there too.

------------------

Dragon, If you are walking her in the middle aisle -yes, she will not move any further. Move her to the left side, down to the end of the aisle and then you can get her to climb the 2 ladders at each end. I think the fuse you want is the on just below the camera at bottom right of the room (looking below to the entire room).
Try other lights. She is selective in what light she goes to.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 03:58 PM

I will try that mag thanks
Posted By: gaily

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 04:02 PM

Thank you MaG. I'll play around with it as you describe. wink

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 04:07 PM

Good luck, dragon and gaily.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 04:10 PM

There is only 4 lights .She says I need to go and get a fuse so I get through the door 1st light .Move across slightly higher .Then to the right as she wont continue up the ramp and thats it she wont move on to the 4th light .I have to continue up to get to the store to get the fuse .Looks like I ve had it .Tried 3 earlier saves and I just get stuck in the same spot .If any one can help I would be grate full thanks

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 04:20 PM

That's cute MaG. I like that little guy dancing around!! FJT

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 04:20 PM

Oh, you're still on the top level. I thought you're inside the storeroom.

Ok - to go down, click on the lower level of the map and see there's a light on the ramp/stairs. Click those on/off and she will go down the ramp, down to the floor below and then guide her to the storeroom.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 04:24 PM

yes thats what I am doing but you know the last light just befor the stais she wont walk to wards it .I have switched it on and off but she wont move from the light on the right .

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 04:26 PM

Dragon,

Try moving her back to the bottom of the room. Then see if you can move her one light at a time. I remember having problems the first time I was here. I had to find the correct light to get her moving.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 05:03 PM

I will keep on trying it as happened befor but not this bad .
Posted By: Kimberley

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 07:11 PM

Hi folks, I am having a heck of a time.

I still need to get to the second deck (medical section) and I've already accessed the first deck, and outer deck. She isn't giving me any more hints except that she needs to get to the second deck via the outer deck. I see the 2 sets of stairs, but I can't make her walk up?

As well, that whole upper deck section is blanked out so I have no means of coaxing her up there with lights.

Please help! I'm so frustrated! I know this is a fantastic game but being stuck is just making me not want to bother.

Thanks!!
----
One more thing, I got Abdalah Melik's alias and password, but when I punch in his password to access his sensitive files, it doesn't work at all???

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 07:13 PM

Go up the left side stairs (not right side). Use the lights or the machine beside and at top of stairs. You might need to go another level in the map.

-------
Sensitive files: Are you clicking on the down arrow to open the bottom frame?

Please use the edit button to add info to your previous recent (no response yet) posting, so you don't stack them. Thanks.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 07:24 PM

Hi MaG, thanks so much for your reply, and the tip about editing posts. smile

I have tried using both the lights at the bottom and top of the stairs and the machine beside the stairs. She walks to the stairs, but then doesn't go up them. Is there a place in a different level that will get me up there? I feel like I've looked every possible place with no luck.

The problem with trying to access Melik's sensitive files is that after I key in the password and hit "enter", the password field prompt just stays there, with what I entered, cleared away and blank. It doesn't go away and then let me look through the files.

Any help is super appreciated! Thanks again.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 07:33 PM

Stairs: Click the machine close to the left stairs. She should go there.
Then using the map, change the level to up another level. Then you click on the lights and see. I think there are 2. Also turn on the camera and see.

As for Melik - then it is not the sensitive file code that is wrong but the password. You have to find the correct password then to access his file.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/24/08 11:35 PM

Hi again, like I said, I've already tried the machine at the stairs and she walks to it, but doesn't go upstairs at all.

The password for Melik's sensitive files are from the letter Lea stores in her files. It's the letter by Melik that contains his alias, password and password for his sensitive files <--- that's the one that isn't working. How could that be if it's written on the letter plain as day? I just don't get it I guess.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/25/08 12:10 AM

As I said too, try clicking on/off the lights on top level above the left staircase when the map is focused on that level.

As for Melik's code for the sensitive files - have you read his e-mails. You have to decrypt the clue you got to get the correct code.
Posted By: Becky

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/25/08 01:47 AM

Kimberley -- do you know how to change the map level -- there are little tiny arrows at the top right of the map that will change the map from level to level -- you click on these arrows until the map shows up for the level you want Lea to go to, and then click a light on the map at that level (I wasn't doing this until MaG pointed it out -- those arrows are sooo tiny).
Posted By: ronrob

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/25/08 06:00 AM

Once inside the storeroom, use the camera at the lower right corner. Pan and zoom to find the red fuse on an elevated walkway. Now raise the map level and click the triangle at the far right of the walkway to lead Lea up there. She grabs the fuse and automatically takes it back to replace the old fuse.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/25/08 09:18 AM

Did it .Thought I d had my chips then .Thanks Mag.Hello back again lol I need the code for K.lan Lee .I have
Click to reveal..
K.lan lee code yokobue
Is this correct as it wont seem to except it thanks Got it

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/26/08 04:12 AM

Marticus -- re: the code you were asking about.

Click to reveal..
Write the letters out on a grid (using graph paper, for instance) and divide that into four quadrants (each quadrant will have three rows with 4 letters in each row. Then look at how the letters move within each quadrant, as well as how they move between quadrants.

How you are supposed to do this in the 30 seconds Lea gives you to solve it, I don't know!

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 02/26/08 04:35 AM

You're the Experiment expert, Becky! Thanks.
Posted By: teresa

Re: (the) experiment 112 walkthrough (I hope) - 02/26/08 08:36 PM

This is just info that I have just found while surfing. It may be of help, maybe not. We are all looking for a walkthrough for the experiment I assume. I was checking on Gamespot and on the forums there is a forum for The experiment. Half way thru there is a message that said there is a walkthrough with pictures in french, which although not perfect can be off help. The person who posted said it can be translated by using the microsoft translater. Now this is beyond me, but if one of our boomers with more knowledge can find it, it might be off help to all of us.. Take a look. If its available I would like it too. I dont know if this info is helpful or not. Its worth a try. Good luck.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/27/08 05:08 PM

MaG

Thanks for Help Mate....

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/27/08 08:00 PM

You're welcome, Tom.

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/27/08 09:52 PM

I've finished with the inhalation and the security office, and now I need to know how you get past those dogs on the bridge? I hope thats the way to the tanks, right? Marie wave

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/28/08 12:24 AM

Go to the out side on the deck where she says about the birds being big .
Click to reveal..
They are eating a rat .Get the rat and give it to the dogs

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/28/08 01:45 AM

dragonuk, I was wondering on that deck and Lea saw a rodent and told me to use that horn thing, chased the birds away and picked it up ugh!
thanksMarie wave

Re: (the) experiment 112 - 02/28/08 07:28 AM

You got it luck
Posted By: pnormand

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 03/03/08 08:04 AM

Originally Posted By: dragonuk44
Got there .Went back to a earlier save and did it again .No probs this time .Thanks.Maybe some one could send you a saved game after the puzzal as I think some have got there.I have had to go back three times now .Once on the computor.Then picking the mixture and just .Like the game but I think it could have been done better in places .May be my computor .Dont know .In that last puzzal I could nt move the arm at all .When I redid it .It went like a dream .Marie there is a walk through on the hints forum under walk through for Experiment 112 .

Now are you sure the walkthrough is under walkthrough area?
I certainly cannot see it.

It might help to include actual link?

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 03/03/08 05:44 PM

pnormand, Here is the walkthrough, it is translated from french and there are a few translation errors: http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.planete-aventure.net%2Fjeux.php%3Fnum_jeu%3D571%26onglet%3Dsolution&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Marie wave

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 03/03/08 09:09 PM

Thanks, Marie.
Posted By: gedney

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/04/08 08:19 AM

hello
need some help here followed walk through to the letter up untill corridor on upper deck can get lea to go up to poop deck but she wont go any further map for poop deck isnt active and if i flash the lights she just goes back down to up deck am i missing something pulling my hair out over this

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/04/08 10:13 AM

As I recall you have to get her to go up the left side .If I have this right there are 2 lots of stairs but one side is blocked

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/04/08 12:32 PM

Gedney -- have you clicked on the little arrows on the top right of the map to bring up the poop deck map?
Posted By: texaslady

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/04/08 12:49 PM

Thanks Becky

Sue
Posted By: gedney

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/04/08 03:55 PM

thanks becky now need help finding code for the oven in 2p05 tried looking in meliks files cant find anything that works

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/04/08 04:04 PM

Once you have the necessary ingredients, just click on it or the camera and she will place it there. The puzzle starts then. I don't think it has a number code.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/05/08 01:08 AM

Gedney -- does 245CX852 work? (I can't get back to that part of the game -- all I have are saves after that point.) It's possible that this code was accidentally left out of the walkthrough.
Posted By: Heidi

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/06/08 01:33 PM

Hi,
I need help to find the robots.
I am in front of the tyriades door and have neutralized one robot. I can't find the other 2. I have used all the cameras and still no luck. If I could get a general idea where to look, it would help.

Heidi
Posted By: escakacs

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/06/08 02:16 PM

Are you using night vision and zoom? The walkthrough says to use them. I haven't gotten that far yet.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/06/08 04:29 PM

Heidi -- the robots are all in the same general area. If you've neutralized one robot, the others should be fairly close by. If you went to the one you neutralized, and then searched out from there you should find them. I'm pretty sure if you turn the sound way up you could probably even hear them. I don't remember if they appear on the map -- but if they do you can track them that way.

Posted By: Heidi

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/07/08 10:55 PM

Thanks Becky,
I found them. I did not realize that the two robots laying on their side were active. I expected them to move around like the first one.

Re: (the) experiment 112 where is the other part to the formula - 04/08/08 12:30 AM

They were lying on their sides? lol This game is so surprising! In my game they were definitely moving around!

No, -- one was lying on its side because the Tyriades creature had attacked it when Lea first arrived -- but the rest were supposed to toddle around and protect the place.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community