GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Crown - Hair in Tub

Posted By: Gemini25

Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 09:13 AM

I can't find the hair in bath tub.
Talked to Professor, Morgan, man on ladder and Lucy. Viewed PDA, made the two phone calls, water on mirror and saw lady, seance with cup and listened to phone.

Did this twice (second time with walkthru, can someone please tell me what I have missed? Waved my mouse inside and around tub but no hair.

Also should Nigel comment on the flashing light in kitchen when outside the cottage as I couldn't get him to face the light.

As usual thanks in advance.

Thank you, I will shoulder on and see how far I get. So I will just go to bed now and see what happens. Thanks everyone
Posted By: Bernard

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 10:02 AM

You don't have to interact with the hair, just keep on playing and have fun. The same with the flashing light.

Bernard
Posted By: MaG

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 11:39 AM

welcome Gemini,

Just click in the tub and sink if you find an active spot. You would need that to finish the first floor of the cottage.
No problem with the flashing light, just a story addition.

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 01:02 PM

Sorry MaG but I've just replayed that part and there are no active spots there. I finished the first floor though.

Bernard

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 01:11 PM

Did you patch, Bernard?

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 01:16 PM

No I didn't.

Bernard

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 01:51 PM

You did see an active spot to get to look in the tub, right? That's enough. I should have used 'on' instead of 'in'.

Here:
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 02:06 PM

I searched for the hair in the tub too but i couldn't find them no matter what i tried. I finished the chapter without problem. I didn't find even a hot spot on that tub. Later at night after the museum visit during the day i saw the hair in the sink but i thing this is something completely different...
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 04:00 PM

if you don t put the patch on you don t see the hair
Posted By: lilmimi

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 04:27 PM

is the lost crown a game that you can download or do u have to buy it?

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 04:30 PM

You'll have to buy it lilmimi.

Bernard
Posted By: lilmimi

Re: Lost Crown - Hair in Tub - 03/27/08 04:33 PM

ty bernard

Re: The Lost Crown-1st millstone - 03/30/08 10:49 AM

I can't seem to get the pole to go thru the first one (only one hole in stone?). And if I look thru the top - only see trees.

When I try to put the pole in - Nigel says perhaps Robert holds the clue but I believe that I went thru all the dialogue with Robert. I looked at everything on the bench, 4 documents, microscope and broken "Autumn" in box. I can't think of what I have missed.

Any ideas anyone? If not can I please have someone's saved game? Thank you

Hope that it is OK to tag on to this thread as it seemed relevant.

Edit: Just checked another thread - I do not have the map in my inventory (I did a screen dump to use)and I have just read that it should be there. Do you please mind if I send my saved game to see where I have gone wrong?

Re: The Lost Crown-1st millstone - 03/30/08 12:38 PM

Ah - you picked up the sticks before you picked up the map and talked to Robert.

If you want to do it it would be beset to start over in a saved game and talk to Robert, look at all the stones, scope and then scroll. After that pick up the sticks and go to the forest.

Please use this thread if you have anymore questions about this game. You can find your posts at My Place at top of the forum place. Thanks.

The saved game is also on the way.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: The Lost Crown-1st millstone - 03/30/08 12:40 PM

Gemini the map is in the workshop and you must talk completely to the man there(i can't remember his name. It's a bit tricky though with all those papers on the table. There are very close to each other and it's easy to miss one. Then go back to the woods...

Re: The Lost Crown-1st millstone - 03/30/08 10:57 PM

Received saved game, thank you so much.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community