GB HOMEPAGE

Next Life - Steel Beam Elevator

Posted By: margiesam

Next Life - Steel Beam Elevator - 03/31/08 11:04 PM

Hello,
I am stuck!! I am playing the adventure game, Next Life. And I am at Day 3 (I think) which is on the steel beams workplace up high. I have got down to the elevator. I have the hammer & crowbar & made the crowbar (by mixing with the hammer) into a tool that opened the 2nd toolbox. I opened the toolbox, got the handle, put the handle in the elevator, but the handle won't move. I can't remove the handle or take the rag to clean it over or use the hammer to get it moving. Help!!!
Margie
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Next Life - Steel Beam Elevator - 03/31/08 11:17 PM

Margiesam, try using some oil on the pulley. That should do it.
Kay

Re: Next Life - Steel Beam Elevator - 03/31/08 11:33 PM

Thanks Kay. But I try to get the oil from the beam, but the character doesn't pick any up. I try to bring the rag back to the elevator & I can't. I try to put oil on the hammer or crowbar doesn't work. I also try to take oil from the rag, but I only swell it. I tried to remove the handle, but it won't.
How can I get the oil for the handle?

Re: Next Life - Steel Beam Elevator - 03/31/08 11:46 PM

You should have some machine oil in the worker's helmut. Use that on the pulley.
Kay

Re: Next Life - Steel Beam Elevator - 04/01/08 01:11 AM

Hi Kay,
I feel like an idiot, but where is the worker's helmut. I have searched everyone & even re-played this section just to see if i missed anything. I can't find the helmut!
Margie

Re: Next Life - Steel Beam Elevator - 04/01/08 01:35 AM

Well, it looks to me like its on the floor below the toolboxes. See if you can go back to the toolboxes and then find your way down to the next level. You'll need the helmet to collect the dripping oil. If you have trouble finding it just check out the picture in the WT HERE.

Re: Next Life - Steel Beam Elevator - 04/01/08 03:59 AM

I found it. I missed it the first times I was that way.
Thanks Kay

Re: Next Life - Steel Beam Elevator - 04/01/08 04:11 AM

You're welcome, have fun with the rest of the game.
Kay
© 2024 GameBoomers Community