GB HOMEPAGE

"Remedy"

Posted By: Irish lass

"Remedy" - 04/13/08 05:22 PM

Could use some help...I'm trying to get into Conrad's attic, I got into the main door with the key, but I'm now facing three locked doors and the key doesn't fit any of them...any suggestions...
Posted By: MaG

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 05:46 PM

welcome Irish lass,m

Let's wait for vets of this game to help you.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 05:53 PM

Irish lass I think there is a set of keys in the apartment that you might have missed. Seems like they were on a dresser inside a picture frame?

Sue

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 06:39 PM

Texaslady, thanks for your suggestion, I also have those keys they're supposed to be car keys (but you never know). I went back and tried those too, no luck, thanks anyway...

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 06:42 PM

Okay next guess it is then. Did you find a note from Conrad about watering his attic plants? I think it was maybe stuck in a book in the bookshelf.

Sue

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 06:46 PM

Yes, that was the key I originally used...

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 07:05 PM

Try the key and the doors again please Irish. Maybe you didn't click it in the correct spot?

Sue

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 07:23 PM

TL, finally, I tried the doors with both sets of keys and they didn't open the ones that were locked, but I found another door which wasn't locked and that's the one I needed. Thanks for all your help...

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 07:44 PM

Glad you were able to get in Irish

Sue
Posted By: ROSE07663

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 08:48 PM

Hello,

I am having problems this cabinet with a glass door, in Conrad's apartment.

I can't open it, I can't get near the catch, the arrow goes to right, not on it.

Am I in the right cabinet, I did not see a phone either in the apartment.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 08:59 PM

Rose, the cabinet (as they call it) is not the large one with the photograph inside. Go forward and then keep going right you'll see a small desk with a telephone (it's black and white) and next to it is a small frame with what looks like a painting in it..that's the cabinet they're talking about. It took a lot of looking to find that darn desk...Irish

Re: "Remedy" - 04/13/08 09:18 PM

I wouldn't have called it a cabinet Irish, looked like a dresser to me and it is hard to get to.
Good luck Rose

Sue

Re: "Remedy" - 04/18/08 04:52 AM

Hello,

I am in Conrad's apartment, and I am trying to open the safe.

The WT says from the top right hand corner, clockwise.. violet, mauve, red, and yellow.

Well, I did all that and still cannot open the safe.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Re: "Remedy" - 04/18/08 12:15 PM

Rose did you find the poster earlier in the game? Did you click on it? I think you just need to cycle the colors through starting in the upper right corner.

Sue

Re: Remedy - 04/20/08 04:06 AM

I am going crazy with Downtown.

The WT says to go at the video machine beside the cactus display, I can't find this, where do I go, where are the video machines?

Please advise.

Re: Remedy - 04/20/08 01:28 PM

Rose please stay with the thread you originally posted in rather than using someone elses.

Rose I don't know what to tell you to do other than wander around. This is the area with the gardens correct? Just walk around the open area and you should eventually find the cactus area. The machine you want is there.

Sue

Re: Remedy - 04/20/08 10:19 PM

Ok, I am sorry Sue, I will stay with this thread, since I don't know which one I went to. I did not create one of my own, next time I will on another game.

I still cannot findthe machine, this is being in the garden, can someone give me which one I go?

I thank you.
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 12:32 AM

Rose, even though I played the game, it has been a long time and I don't remember the details. Also, I don't have any saves from it. Maybe someone has one and will be able to help. Just hang in there. Do some more exploring, etc.
Kay
Posted By: misa

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 01:42 AM

Rose, I don't have a saved game there but if you want to send me your last saved game in the garden, I can see if I can find it for you.

Remedy saved games should be My Documents > Savegames > Remedy

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 03:59 AM

I am sorry but I don't know how to send where I am. I guess I have to keep going around the park, if there is anyone out there, who can tell me how many clicks I have to go and which way to turn, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all.

--------------
Well, I got through the garden, thanks again for everyone's help.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community