GB HOMEPAGE

Law&Order-Justice is Served

Posted By: sadirose

Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/13/08 11:52 PM

Need help w. getting search warrant on Peter hamlin. Have submitted background check& lab report on access cardw. fingerprint w. no results. Thanks for any help!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 12:05 AM

Hi sadirose,

Have you telephoned your supervisor to first see if you are ready to obtain a search warrant on Peter Hamlin? wave
Posted By: TLC

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 12:32 AM

Sadirose,

There is so much in these games, its easy to miss something. All I can suggest is, make sure all evidence has been submitted and talk to everyone, you might have missed some conversation with someone. luck wave

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 01:06 PM

Lt. says have enough evidence for probable cause for search warrant. have gone back to re-interview everyone--interviews complete. have submitted background check(comes up as correct) but can't get the 2nd item. Have submitted the access card lab report which I think should be the logical piece of evidence but can't get the waqrrant approved. Can't figure out what I'm missing.

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 01:15 PM

Here's the procedure from the walkthrough, double check against this and make sure that you have the fingerprints on the lab report:

Obtain a search warrant on Peter Hamlin.

(A) Access the six folders and click on the search warrant tab.

(B) Drag your suspicious person (Peter Hamlin) into the “Suspect” window.

(C) Drag into the box marked “Supporting Evidence & Witnesses”, whatever icons you think are necessary. (Should be {i} Peter Hamlin’s background check {ii} Access card lab test (after Hamlin’s prints are on it !)).

(D) Click on “Submit” … If you want to repeat, click on “Clear”.

If correct, you are inside Peter Hamlin’s residence.

luck

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 05:17 PM

Don't know what I did differently--but it worked. Now trying to open typeface puzzle. Am in the crime lab--have discussed typewriter report but can't pick it up? What do i need to do to open or pick up the report? Thanks!

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 05:30 PM

Glad you got it to work, sadirose. thumbsup

Have you viewed the lab report on the bottles?
Look at and take the lab report on the threatening photo.
Now attempt to view the lab report on the typewriter - the puzzle for this should open automatically.

luck

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 10:13 PM

Now need help w. getting to trial/subpoena. What background report do I need on Mark? The research done x Jefferson is outdated--does not establish $ problems. I have tried the report on savings account--no good. thanks for any help!

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 10:22 PM

Sadirose,

The WT says, its a background report from Research. Hope that helps. luck wave

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 10:44 PM

I've tried that one,but can't see where that has any bearing on the case. I think I need to go back& see what i'm missing.

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 10:51 PM

Have you put in additional supporting evidence, as well as the background check on Mark?

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 11:11 PM

Yes,I have the 14 items listed in the WT& can't think what's missing.

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 11:19 PM

Sadirose,

Are you sure you're using the "reports" on some of the items and not using the items? think For example, one of the items is "lab test on hairs", are you sure you didn't put just the "hairs" into the evidence list? wave

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 11:24 PM

Yes,very sure--have checked7 double checked

Re: Law&Order-Justice is Served - 06/14/08 11:25 PM

You might need to go back to an earlier save and play against the walkthrough to make sure that nothing has been missed.

Did you check your voice-mail and receive a message from the Crime Lab regarding Mark's DNA match?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community