GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula:3

Posted By: kjos

Dracula:3 - 08/12/08 07:56 PM

I have to get some blood drawn and don't know how to use the tourniquet. I've got the medical instruments sterilized also. What are the numbers that I have to enter in the refrigerated cabinet. I know it's early yet not many gamers playing yet. Wonderful game. Thanks
Richard
Posted By: Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/12/08 08:05 PM

Richard, the numbers to the cabinet is seen at the entry door where you are.

Try to use the tourniquet above the elbow.

Good luck.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/12/08 08:18 PM

Thanks a lot Chief. Will do.
Richard
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/12/08 09:15 PM

Click to reveal..
Draw blood: Go back to the dispensary. Place the sterilized instrument on the table.
Take the small end of the left tube connection and insert it on the left side of the syringe.
Place the needle at other end of the left tube connection.
Place the right tube connection to the right side of the syringe.
Click the yellow teardrop ampoule right side up.
Take the measuring cap containing citrate and use the cap on the right side up teardrop ampoule. Place the other end of the right tube connection on the teardrop ampoule with citrate.
The arm is now on the table.
Take the top off of the alcohol bottle on the left. Open the red cross box and take cotton. Use the cotton on the alcohol bottle on the left. Use the alcohol imbibed cotton on the arm by the elbow. Place the used cotton back in the box.
Take the tourniquet and use it on the arm above the elbow.
Take the tube connection with the needle and insert it on the vein. Push the needle in.
Take the tourniquet off. Pull the syringe. See blood is taken and placed in the ampoule.
Automatically remove the instruments when the ampoule is full. Take the ampoule - Bottle 814.

wave Chief!

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/12/08 10:55 PM

Chief
How do I restore the sundile and find the historian. Looked allround and stumped. thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/12/08 11:02 PM

Richard. Do you have the piece from the hotel (near the phone).

And you are probably talking about Stephan. He is in the living room of the hotel.

Chief

Edit: wave MaG

Edit #2: sorry Richard. The historian is Irina Boczow. Janos at the castle or Stephan will give some info about her. Phone her to go to Budapest.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/12/08 11:14 PM

Thanks Chief and MaG now I can get going with the game.
Richard
Posted By: Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 12:06 AM

Hello Can someone help me I have no idea how to find out blood types. I know about the jars in fridge and the test tubes on wall but am stumped. Thank you Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 12:18 AM

Trisha, have a look Here to see if it can help.

Chief wave

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 01:42 AM

Chief
Where do I find the needle for the dictaphone in the attic. How do I open the trunk that is stuck. Thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 02:02 AM

Play a game with the young boy. He can be found at the path at the end of the road from the cemetery. He is standing at the left side building.

The trunk of whathisname - Luca - can be opened using his medal on the left side slot. Then the panel opens. read the word on the cover of the trunk. He is very patriotic and he is Romanian.
Remember the colors of the Romanian flag.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 02:26 AM

I used the medal on the trunk and got a chain but the trunk lid still is stuck.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 02:28 AM

Then push the placed medal in the slot below it. The panel should pop up.
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 03:11 AM

Taking my own characters blood is so gruesome. In reality show me a needle for a blood test and I will try and run away in 7 different directions! scared

My husband is laughing at me as I refuse to look and ask him if it is over with yet! The blood just congealed on me and now I have to repeat the same process, except do the one thing I forgot to do in hints given. I never would have figured out what I was missing if those instructions were not there.

Ok back to drawing blood again, and so grateful I wasn't alive back then for their medical tortures. eek

Sherryah

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 03:28 AM

Thank you Chief for that hint, I am now stuck trying to get the door open at the Inn where the journalist is. Any one have a clue for me I have tried everything I have in inventory but no luck. I thought it was the silver needle but nope. Help Thank you Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 03:46 AM

Trisha,
Is this after the request of Ojana to open the door?
If so, remember your nightmare? There's another behind your wardrobe. The wardrobe is heavy.
Go down and talk to Ojana and get the wax. Use it on the right base of the wardrobe.
Push the wardrobe then.

Sherryah,

That kind of blood drawing is still done. laugh

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 04:10 AM

Thank you I figured it out . I am now in Turkey and stranded in cave rope is gone, I also dug into where blue lights appeared but used knife on them but it just keeps going and going. What am I suppose to do here. Also I used everything I had in inventory on wall but nothing works. Help me I am stuck. How do I get out or what do I do next. Thank you Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 05:00 AM

how do I open the safe in Budapest? I listened for the clicks and stopped when I heard each click but nothing opens and no handle to test it. think

MaG I am shocked to hear that kind of blood drawing is still done. All I can say is I stay as far away from anyone wanting to draw my blood, like hopefully we will stay away from the vampire fangs in this game. scared

I found myself jumping at a shadow of the dog! Great scare tactic

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 05:04 AM

Sherryah just listen and each letter will have a distinct click then after you have moved each one back away and the safe opens. I am in Turkey now and stuck big time. Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 06:20 AM

Thanks Trisha I am done in Budapest for now. When I get to Turkey will see what happens where you are stuck.
Posted By: proper

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:17 AM

I am in Budapest for the second time and I don't know what to do with that "Arma Sunt Inde Mala" phrase and the ghost books in the library.
Thanks for any help smile

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 12:09 PM

Trisha,
The clue here is what was written on the train ticket.
Use (Click-hold) a knife (stab) on the blue light and then move following/guiding the blue light to form a continous/unbroken line that make an Ancient symbol - inverted pentagram.
Each time you make a mistake (slow, broken..) a new start is seen.
Remember the places where it changes direction and maintain that speed luck

Proper,
Each letter on that word is the ending of the location of the book. For example: MALA.
M is the ending of the last word in the sentence identifying the alcove that is seen on top of each of those alcove's entryway.
A is the ending of the phrase of the book case inside that alcove. It is seen at top of the book case.
L is the ending of the word that identifies the shelf-row of books.
A is the letter that is under each of those books.

Sherryah,
Follow what Trisha stated. Listen and hear the distinct difference in clicks.
Posted By: proper

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 12:34 PM

Thank you very much MaG! smile

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 02:52 PM

EDIT...............................
Immediatly after I gave up and wrote this went back again and examined all ceilings and found it right away. Thanks anyway but don't need to be told where the attic is anymore.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 02:57 PM

Have fun Sherryah. I stopped playing so you all go ahead of me. laugh

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 03:03 PM

Oh no MaG, what will we do without you as our guide? Did you have other work to do? we will miss you, please join us again soon. I can't find the needle for the phonograph, I never saw such antiques before between the phone and the phonograph. Where is it please?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 03:09 PM

Find the young boy at the corner of town.
Exit the Inn, Go forward to nexr intersection, turn right and see him there.
Play games with him until he shows you his bag of treasures.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 03:11 PM

Thank you so much MaG, please help me, what are the colors of Stephens flag? I tried blue yellow red, and it doesn't work. need to open his trunk please tell me exactly the order to open the trunk they keep spinning differnt colors. This is really stumping me. I also can not find the boy looked all over town, even the graveyard, and castle, plus by the gypsy. What is the boy by?

EDIT................................
I Found the boy! Just asking the question and went back and looked again and there he was.

Still need to open the trunk though and need exact order to put the colored flags. Thanks for whoever helps me in advance.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 03:38 PM

The flag clue can be seen at the memorial for the Field of Fallen Soldiers on the way to the castle OR if you read the red book at the coffee table at the parlor being read by Janos.
Blue - yellow - red.
See the words on the lid of the trunk when opened. it shows how patriotic Stephan is.
So enter blue - blue - yellow - yellow - red - red.
The entering is a puzzle.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 03:50 PM

Thanks MaG, but what is the secret? when I click on those colors the others keep rotating and changing the colors, I have tried 4 times already.

EDIT...............................
Did anyone ever tell you that just asking you a question brings good luck? I went back after asking you, and did it the 5th time and Voila it opened for me.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 04:04 PM

Great have fun. Just in case - the puzzle is a simple version of the lock pick puzzle in the latest Nancy Drew.
Arrange one and see the it moves another.
Arranged the one that moved and so on until the last that moves only itself.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 04:22 PM

Thanks MaG, haven't bought that N.D. yet.
Stuck again, sorry to have to keep asking you but the phonograph
won't work for me. I used the needle, crank, and cylinder thing from the drawer, pushed down the bar so the needle could work
but nothing happens when I use the crank. Is there suppose to be
something else used here? If so where is it?

What do I do with the flag inside the phonograph case? game doesn't let me put it in my inventory.

Last question for now, how do I discover where to go in Turkey and how to get to foxpeak? can't find envelope. I called everyone and no help there. Talked to Janos Pekmaster, no help there. Walked to the train and it was gone.

If I sounded stuck before now I really am stuck, nothing to do
until I get direction. Thanks in advance.

I opened the trunk and got the 2 contents out of it. However
I have nothing to trade with the boy for the S.Shot. What do I use?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 04:38 PM

The flag does on top of the needle.
You need to use little lever left or above the needle to place the attached flag a bit lower and in position.

Talk to Ojana and then Maria.

I have not traded anything with the boy yet.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 04:45 PM

Thank you! All that for a tune? Ok going to go chat with the two women.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 05:43 PM

One more thing I am so sorry must have been the clausterphobia in this cave I am stuck in, I just noticed I posted two in a row. Forgive me please.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 07:20 PM

Sherryah, on the tomb you have broken, see a geometric symbol, a pentacle (sorry if not the proper word in English).

That is what you must draw. Use the maximum space in that square to do the drawing.

Good luck.

Chief

Edit : did you pick up a stone with a certain form? You will need to put that stone under the drawing square.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 07:23 PM

good character rendering and animation

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 07:29 PM

Yes, I mean a pentegram. Turn around from the drawing square and go forward, pan left to the tomb. You will see the pentegram on top. Try this before and I'll see if I can get a screen shot. Not sure about that.

I played the game in French. It will not go in your English game.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 07:33 PM

Sherryah
How did you solve the blue lite puzzle. I use the knife and click on it whenever it showed up. Nothing happened. Thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 07:38 PM

After the blue light, you should have pick up a shiny stone.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 07:52 PM

I am so stupid I thought I was drawing the letter A.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:07 PM

Sherryah, did a panel slide to the left after putting the stone?

If not, you have not drawn the proper image (pentegram).

What happens if you click on the X at bottom right? Does the trident disapears?

Go back to a save game????

I'm trying to draw a trident to see what happens. Can't get it for now.

Chief

Edit: draw the pentagram over the trident. The panel will open.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:09 PM

Chief,

I have a picture of the blue light special.
I will post it here. Be back.

---------

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:12 PM

Thanks MaG.

Just replayed that part and draw the pentagram over the trident.

The panel opened.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:14 PM

voices are great especially the priest.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:16 PM

Thanks sherryah
Now I know what to do. I had no idea what to do. Will give it a try. Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:19 PM

Sherryah, did you see MaG's post above?

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:23 PM

I drew my inverted pentagram on the panel, Chief.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:24 PM

I don't believe I got the blue lite puzzle the first try. thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:26 PM

hmm interesting notes left on the wall of the cave.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:33 PM

I made it out of the cave the first try. You can do it to Sherryah if I can. I have a save if you want it. Thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:36 PM

Oh my gosh, I just did it! At last I am free! Thanks everyone no save game needed. Fresh air at last! Hi Kjos I thought I saw you on the stairs on the way out! wave

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:39 PM

It's cold out there I have to build a fire. Wonderful game. You passed me going up the stairs.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:42 PM

Yes I know Richard, but do you have some spare paper for this fire? I can't find any to help this poor bird.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:46 PM

Chief, MaG, Kjos, Please help me, I can't find the paper to light the fire. Where is it? Even tried to burn some documents and of course they don't allow that. So grateful to all.

EDIT...........................
Kicking myself so you don't have to do it for me. I am so sorry for double posting again, must of been the lack of oxygon in that darn cave or lack of food. Really will try harder don't usually make this mistake.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:55 PM

Use the crucifix and the bible on the wood. I finally got a fire to start.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 08:59 PM

your kidding me, we are to burn the crucifix and the bible? Yikes! scared

I hope the Boss upstairs isn't watching and remembers this is just a game. blush

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 09:18 PM

It took me awhile to get his permission to burn crucifix and the bible.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 09:23 PM

At least we get the bible back again. Big relief, kinda enjoy that for clues. Did you get back to Budapest yet? I am stuck at the chest let me know if you know how to unlock it please.

EDIT................................
Ok just call my name today "Sherryah stuck again" I am in Budapest the 2nd time, found the surprise laying on the floor and found what was written on the floor. I read the clue given to proper from MaG. However even though I will post it so Richard can see it also, I don't have a clue even after reading it what I am to do. Please tell me how to find the books in the libray where the ghost books are? What word to put in the chest?
Here is what MaG wrote, and sorry just don't understand it.

Each letter on that word is the ending of the location of the book. For example: MALA.
M is the ending of the last word in the sentence identifying the alcove that is seen on top of each of those alcove's entryway.
A is the ending of the phrase of the book case inside that alcove. It is seen at top of the book case.
L is the ending of the word that identifies the shelf-row of books.
A is the letter that is under each of those books.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 10:04 PM

sherryah
I'm just as confused as you are. I'll go back to the game and try to figure it out. Thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 10:13 PM

Open the safe first. Then open the box outside the library.
Then pick up the books.

In the case of ARMA
Enter Alcove - Ad astra per aspera
Look at Book case labelled on top - Incerta curatio certus dolor
Look for Book shelf labelled Grumium
Look for the Book letter above - A
On this example the book is gone. It was stolen.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 10:24 PM

MaG
I tried to open the safe but the old combination doesn't work anymore. What letters do I need. Thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 10:50 PM

Richard, the first time, it was the birthdate of Herman. This time the date of his death.

Click to reveal..
1913 in roman number

That date is seen on his sculpture at the entry.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 10:56 PM

Thanks Chief. Got the safe open but how do I get the box open?
Richard think

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 11:21 PM

Richard,

Read the text of that illumination.
It says to make a circle and then the green letters in correct direction.
Use the thumbtack on the period of the second paragraph. Then the spool on the tack.
Make a circle and read the green letters clockwise.
Enter the letters on the bottom dials.
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 11:28 PM

Hi all...I just started and I can't figure out how to hang the crucifix. The spot is on the wall, but nothing. What do I do?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 11:36 PM

There are two hooks one on the top and one on the bottom of the crucifix.Look at the wall and see two hooks there put the crucifix on them. I think it hangs upside down.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 11:41 PM

Thanks Richard.....I appreciate your help.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/13/08 11:43 PM

Any time Sly One glad to help.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 12:20 AM

Hello I have tried and tried but for some reason I can't figure out which l green letters I need Please can someone help here. Thank you Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 12:56 AM

Start with a capital letter V.
The clue states that they are in the line of the circle - so all the green letters touching the circle you made.
Wait - I'll post a picture.
------

Click to reveal..

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 01:05 AM

MaG
I opened the box what should I do now?
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 01:11 AM

Get the books that Irina wanted you to check.
Follow the clues she wrote with her blood.
I think it is in this thread I wrote how to find the first one.
Just follow the letters on the clue and match them with the last letter of the labels in the library.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 02:10 AM

Thank you so much MaG I just could not figure that out. Now I am stuck trying to find acid for the batteries . Any help. Thank you Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 02:59 AM

Trisha, did you go through the kitchen door to be in a yard.

You will find a big shed with coffins. In one of the coffins, you will find a golden key.

That key will open a house also in the yard. That is where you will find some kind of acid in a can.

Of course you will have to also work the electricity back in the small hospital where you did the tests. The electric panel is in the shed, going down a trap in the floor.

Good luck.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 03:50 AM

Thank you Chief I did finally figure out about the key now I am having problems with trying to figure out what it means to get second paremeter by counting wild animals, I have tried and tried and can't figure out how to get the right results I do believe I know how to get the 1st parameter but the second and how to figure out what anomly. Also does anyone know what to do with the paintings to figure out how to open Martha's box. I give up. Thank you Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 01:40 PM

I had to redo the second parameter test several times before it got accepted.

-----------
Test the blood: Read the letter sent by Kruger to Maria explaining how to do the test.

Procedure:
Take a sample from the refrigerated cabinet by clicking an empty tube on the bottle. Close the refrigerated cabinet.
Place the tube on the front part of the sampler.
Lower the filament into the blood in the test tube by lowering the lever left of the sampler.
Press the + button to bring the sample into the filament and marking it.
Take the filament with the sample and place it on the microscope plate at right.
Look through the eyepiece.

Readouts:
1. Note the % mononucleated granulocytes by clicking-lighting up the left icon on top right of the screen. The readout is above the icons.
2. Note the % polynucleated granulocytes by clicking-lighting up the right icon on top right of the screen. The readout is above the icons.
3. Note the % of total marked cells by clicking-lighting up both icons at top right of the screen. The readout is above the icons.

Take the filament from the microscope and attach it back to top of the sampler.
Lower the sampler using the lever at left.
Press the - button to eject the marked cells back in the test tube.
Press the + button to take a sample of the mixed marked and unmarked sample.
Take the filament and place it on the microscope.

4. Note the % marked granulocytes on the mixed sample. The icons should NOT be lit up. The readout is above the icons.

Place the filament back on top of the sampler.
Press the - button to eject the marked cells back in the test tube.
It is now ready for the next sample.

Interpretation: Check the Blood Test Report papers. There are 2 sets of results that is needed to be entered.
1. % mononuclear granulocytes on the left and % polynuclear granulocytes on the right.
These are obtained from the readout on the microscope.
2. Total granulocytes/ml of blood:
Total granulocytes is obtained by 100 (if all are marked in #3 at the readout above) x 100 (%) divided by the % marked granulocytes in readout #4.
3. Diagnosis:
P anomaly = % mononucleated granulocytes is definitely lesser than polynucleated granulocytes.
Unknown anomaly = % mononucleated granulocytes is definitely greater than polynucleated granulocytes.
No anomaly = % mononucleated granulocytes is approximately equals to polynucleated granulocytes.

Test the donors: Do the above procedure and reporting for 815, 814, 813, 812 and 811.

Donor-#1 Marked Mononuclear granulocytes-#2 Marked Polynuclear granulocytes-#4 Marked granulocytes (might need to repeat testing)-Total # of granulocytes/ml-Analysis

810-M. Florescu-100-0-6-1666-Unknown anomaly
811-Ionel Martiescu-46-54-10-1000-No Anomaly
812-Janos Pekmester-89-11-7-1428-Unknown anomaly
813-Stephan Luca-57-43-10-1000-No Anomaly
814-Arno Moriani-56-44-9-1111-No Anomaly
815-Arno Moriani-81-19-7-1428-Unknown anomaly

Enter result on the Blood Test Report: Enter the numbers from the resting above in the Blood Test Report papers. If correctly done, Father Arno will say so.
If not, the #4 readout might need to be redone.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 01:42 PM

Martha's Box and Paintings:

Paintings: Examine each of the paintings. Remove the red cloth left of the dresser and by the wall. Take the Martha and Maria painting. Place them on the empty space above the dresser.
Check the St Sebastian painting from above the head of the bed. It seems that this one is not originally on this location. Place the paintings in their original locations based on the change in color of the wall.
Take the misplaced paintings off the wall by clicking on the hook. Place the painting on the empty spot where the Martha and Maria painting was kept covered. Place the correct painting on the empty slots on the wall.

Top of the bed: Gymnosophist
Side of bed: St Sebastian
Left on the wall by dresser: Funeral of Patroclus.
Right on the wall above dresser: Martha and Maria found on the floor covered with cloth.

Examine the paintings by clicking on the paintings. Use the enlarger-magnifying lens on the painting and note that each have references at bottom right of the frame.
Gymnosophist - A4, St Sebastian - A7, Funeral of Patroclus - B6 and Martha and Maria - AD8.

Look close at Martha's box again and enter 4 - 7- 6 - 8.
The box opens.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 02:29 PM

I just got back from the library and tried to enter my room at the inn but I keep getting blown up. How do I get in? Thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 02:55 PM

Richard, you should see a wire. Use the thumbtack on the wire on the door side, not the frame of the door. Then cut the wire with the knife. Then take the bomb.

Good luck.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 03:20 PM

Thanks Chief you sure do come through when I need help. Thanks again. Chief where do I put the wires in the fusebox.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 07:43 PM

Hi all...I though I saw here how to steralize the equipment, but for some reason I seem to have found everything but that. Can some one help me out? Thanks.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 07:55 PM

Put water in the pan put pan on top of the stove,put equiptment
in the pan and put a log in the stove. Wait until it boils and take out. It's steralized
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 07:56 PM

Sly One you have to take the equipment that is in treatment room to the kitchen and then get kettle and put water in it and then put blood drawing stuff in kettle then put a chunk of firewood in oven. Then look on page 1 of this thread and MaG explains how to take blood. Okay Good Luck Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 08:12 PM

I did all the parameter tests in the lab and the door slammed shut, how do I open the door. I opened the door sorry. Thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 08:17 PM

Glad you got out. Enjoy.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 08:18 PM

MaG I am still totally lost in how to put three differint numbers on the test result page for parameter #1 I had done all the testing except the parameter @ cuz I am terrible at math but is the #'s that you gave for each sample the correct #'s to enter on the sheet and if so where does the 3rd # go there is only space for two % please help me I am going insane here. Thank You Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 08:45 PM

Thanks Richard and Trisha...I'm on my way.
Barbara

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 08:46 PM

You know what those numbers represent.

So in parameter 1: place the mononuclears on the left and the polys on the right.

Below that place the total marked granulocytes/ml. The 4th number in thousands.
The third number was taken in order to calculate this total marked granulocytes result. the formula is easy: 100x100 divided by the third number.

The last entry is the Interpretation.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 08:57 PM

I went and did it exactly as you said and he still says its not right I have dumped the blood and started all over and he says the same thing.Maybe could I have missed something. Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 09:02 PM

Just enter the numbers that is in my post above.
Be sure that you are entering the number on the correct donor.
------------
100-0
Unknown anomaly

46-54
No Anomaly

89-11
Unknown anomaly

57-43
No Anomaly

56-44
No Anomaly

81-19
Unknown anomaly

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 09:33 PM

Okay I'm confused think I have the blood in the tubes and the blue and yellow reactors in their tubes. But now I don't know what to do. I put blood on one side of the plate on the table an then blue and yellow togethere on the other side? Where do I test them at to find out what the blood types are? I can't figure it out....going crazy. I read the post that chief gave earlier, but still not sure what to do. Please help? help

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 09:58 PM

The blue and yellow are reagents.
Place blue on one side of the plate and yellow on the other side of the plate.
Add one drop of blood to each of them.
Check if there is clumping. If there is clumping, that is positive for that reagent.

To know what is the reagent for - do a known sample first.
Check the book for a donor with an A or B blood type.
Then test that blood with the reagent.

You will find out that Blue is for A antigen - so any clumping means type A.
Yellow is for B.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 10:10 PM

ideaThanks MaG....

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 10:10 PM

MaG
I'm in the developing room I sure need help on what to do. thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 10:12 PM

Thank you Mag but i had to go back to a saved game and redo it all before it would allow me to put the anwsers in. Thank you I don't know what to do next I have opened box ,went to cemetary ,went into marta's grave talked to man there. Also found the gypsy and then went and searched Jano's room but don't know what to do with the machine in there and it says search thourghly Jano's room still I have looked on desk and in the drawer. I am stumped. Thak You Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 10:34 PM

Trisha,

I will upload my very rough partial walkthrough - you can check what you have not done. I have not placed any pictures yet. Then I will mail you the link. Hold on-be back.

----
Trisha - CYE. Hope it helps.
---------------

Richard,

Sorry, I missed your post. Do you have Janos' letter from the counter in front of Ojana already? If so look at it in the light box. If you need more specifics - holler.
Posted By: Dyl'smom

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 10:42 PM

Can't seem to figure out the fusebox in the basement.

Can anyone help?

Dyl'smom

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 10:48 PM

Thank you so much MaG. Don't know what I would do without you. Thank you Richard. Trisha
Posted By: graygamer

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 11:04 PM

Can't figure out the new code for the refrigerator in the lab.
Anyone got a hint?
Posted By: TLC

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 11:14 PM

Graygamer,

I haven't played this game yet. frown We'll have to wait for someone who is. wave

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 11:16 PM

First you have to enter the old one ,that doesn't work I entered 1042 and it opened. If you forgot the old one go outside and look up above the door.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 11:16 PM

graygamer, it's more a trial and error way to find the code.

Start with 1 and you will see what we usely pull to be moving.

For the second number go for 0. The moving part will move again.

You can then try another number for the third one,............

Click to reveal..
The number is 1042

Good luck.

Chief

Edit: Good evening TLC and Richard.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 11:18 PM

Thanks Chief you said it better than I could.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/14/08 11:37 PM

Thanks everyone. Will try it.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 12:01 AM

Don't know if anyone else is having this much trouble with the fusebox, but I have tried every combination possible with the two copper wires, and I cannot proceed until I figure this out.

Am I missing another inventory object, or do the broken fuses have to be in a certain configuration?

Please help.

Dyl'smom

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 12:14 AM

Dyl'smom There are only 4 blown fuses you have to remove the old blown ones and you can only repair two of them did you get the
Click to reveal..
copper wire from the kitchen drawer
The fuses for laboratory and treatment room are
Click to reveal..
middle row is lab and treatment room
I hope this helps. Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 12:16 AM

There's no combination needed. Just take the broken fuses out the top and place them on slots that you won't need to use - like all the bottom slots and the middle right side.

Then fix the slots that you want to have electricity on like right now - the left and middle slots in middle row.

You fix it by placing copper wire on those slots (after you removed the broken fuses).

Then you pull the handle down to the ON position.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 01:31 AM

Thanks guys,

I never went to check if the electricity was on after I placed the copper wires.

I knew I missed something dumb.

Thanks again Trisha and MaG

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 02:30 AM

Hello, does anyone have a clue to the next step after giving Luano evertything she asked for. I have the forked wand and I read what the bible said which was something about asking the ground,so I searched everywhere but no luck on where to useit or where to go next. Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 03:03 AM

Trisha,
I updated the wt earlier - continue checking every now and then. I will do another update in a bit. Had to take care of some life stuff.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 03:22 AM

How do I get into the caves? I see an active spot on the stump, but I don't think I have anything in inventory to get down the side of the mountain. Maybe I missed getting something back in Visovante? (I know I didn't spell that correctly smile ). Any help would be appreciated. I'm in Turkey be the way. Sorry! : (

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 03:24 AM

You have a backpack on the ground by the fire. Check it out.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 03:28 AM

please help me,I made the circle with the letters you have in your picture but nothing happens, am I to pull back from screen? was something suppose to happen? it spells VIRGO.
EDIT....................................................
MaG, you have a walkthru oh please send me the link by PM. I am so stuck at the library and gave up and just now returning again. Thanks in advance.

EDIT UPDATE...................................
YEA I opened the box by dialing in the letters, duh, feeling stupid now. Please MaG still PM me the link to your walkthru. Thanks

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 03:49 AM

Glad that you moved on.
Check your PM.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 04:19 AM

Thanks again MaG, the library had me stumped must have been all the latin. insane

I would like to tell you I am done with the library but after following your walkthru though I read the 3 books, and opened the safe, took the syringe and saw the vase and enlarged the writing.

When I try to leave the office I hear the words "I have the impression I have forgotton something." Please tell me what it is I could have forgotton to do? help

Was I suppose to do anything with the 3 books besides read them?

The first time I tried to leave it gave me a brief glimpse of a screen but I couldn't see what it was. Thanks again

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 04:26 AM

Have you gotten what is in the safe?
Have you clicked on the empty space of the 4th book you should have? He should know that he couldn't get the 4th book.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 04:31 AM

Yes got what was in the safe and will go back to make sure he knows he can't get the 4th book. Will let you know if that is it.

Was I suppose to do anything more with the hidden appocolyse finding the hidden words?

EDIT UPDATE................................
I went back and he knows that the 4th book is missing.
I am still not able to leave and went over your walkthru again carefully. What next?

EDIT UPDATE AGAIN..............................

Was I suppose to leave the thumbtacks behind when I opened the box with the vase? Trying to figure out what I could have left behind. Also I looked inside the fire, and also I tried to use the phone for the police.

EDIT LAST UPDATE
Still stuck in library, redid everything on walkthru and redid all books, please tell me am I suppose to solve the Runic Anthology sentences? I am unable to leave the library and need to know what else to do besides read the books? I have noticed the differences in certain objects. Was I suppose to do anything with the cylinder i found in the safe? wracking brain for answers I NEED to leave this library.

Trisha asked me if I picked up the tweezers on the desk? I picked up the spool and thumbtacks and used them, but never saw any tweezers on the big desk. will someone Please someone send me a screenshot of where the tweezers are?

I went back to a save game and looked at the desk, only the spool and thumbtacks are there. bummer was there suppose to be tweezers?

Trica just wrote and told me she made a mistake and was thinking of another scene, there is NO Tweezers. Oh well, now what?

Also I haven't been able to solve the runic anthology puzzle is it necessary to do before leaving the library?

EDIT...........................................
VICTORY! Trisha said sometimes even when you do things the correct way the game doesn't recognize it. She suggested I go back and re do a save game, I did it and finally now I can leave the library! Trisha says sometimes in the game she has had to replay a save game and do the same things with a different result and it ends in Victory. This is one of those times.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 12:58 PM

yay Glad you got through.
Posted By: birddog

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 02:45 PM

Thanks to all of you have played the game before me. Your posts have helped a great deal. And thanks to MaG - you are a wonder.
Posted By: Babs in Scotland

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 03:33 PM

Dont know if I am intruding here apologies in advance, but have just started this game. could I have the link to your walkthrough please MaG

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 03:57 PM

Babs,

Check your Private message. Have fun.
Posted By: kcif

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 04:31 PM

anyone have walkthrough

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 05:22 PM

I read Chief's post about putting thumbtack on wire and cutting with knife....however, I still keep getting blown up. What could I possibly be doing wrong. Please help?
Posted By: Gadget Girl

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 05:34 PM

Are you putting the thumbtack on the left side of the wire?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 05:36 PM

Not sure what you mean...on the left side of the wire? I don't even know if I can see the wire. This is quite confusing. I will keep trying, but I really can't seem to get it. Thanks Gadget Girl...let me go back and check.
Barbara

EDIT: Gadget Girl thank you so much. I finally was able to open the door without getting blown to bits. Woo Hoo!!!
Posted By: kcif

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 06:01 PM

mag have you a walkthrough?
thanks

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 06:07 PM

kcif, MaG is working very hard to finish the WT today.

If you have a question, post it. Many players can help you.

Have a good day. :summer:

Chief wave

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 06:26 PM

Sooo stumped by the machine in Janos' room.
Gadget Girl

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 07:15 PM

Gadget Girl, make sure you have on top the numbers IV, III, I, V and II. If not, you can move these numbers.

Then using the little wheels, turn them to have the word SEPTE.

Then from the letter you pass the pencil over, start to type UARCQRVD............... You will see the letter appearing at bottom screen and you will get the message.

For the letter in the envelope, the numbers should be II, V, IV, I and III. Enter AUGUS with the small wheels. And from the letter, type in YGRO...........

It's not a scientific explanation based on facts but you should solve the puzzle.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 07:42 PM

Worked perfectly thank you very much. I had the first part but didn't put in enough of the code. Where did you get the second set of Roman Numerals (the envelope?)and the word Augus?
GG

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 08:20 PM

MaG can you send me a screenshot of the puzzle with the gates and pool I can't figure it out at all. It seems to be impossible. Thank you Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 08:26 PM

Gadget, let's wait for MaG to post an extract of HER WT she is working on or the entire WT to give you the explanation.

As long as you can move on for now.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 09:49 PM

Trisha,

What gates and pools? is this the blood, sweat and tears?

Gadget Girl,
If you recall, the letter code for the first puzzle was the first 5 letters of September since it was sent in September.
You see from the envelope stamp that the second one is sent August - so AUGUS.
As for the second set of numerals - the puzzle clue to that is the paper in Janos' pocket. There are numbers for wach day of the week except Frida and Sat. You calculated that the day it was sent was Saturday.
So you then calculate from the Sat-Thursday number what the numbers are for Saturday.

Those are great puzzles.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 09:54 PM

Chief or MaG
I should know by now who my enemies are but I talked to luana by the covered wagon. I've done everything up to this point. She says the time has not yet come. I must have missed something but I don't know what. Do you have a save after this point? I went and checked everything again looked and red everything. Thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 10:09 PM

Yes MaG that one
Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 10:16 PM

Richard, if this is where you are in your game, you need those: Maria's bloody shawl, ashes from a tomb beside a wild rose bush, also at the cemetery in Martha's mauseleum a ring, rose from the rose bush on the side of the road going to the castle, the forked slingshot from Ionel and berries found in front of the castle.

But I do not have a save since I played my game in French.

Good luck.

Chief wave

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 10:32 PM

Trisha,

Here you go. This is just one way of doing it. There's several.

Click to reveal..

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 10:35 PM

Chief
I have everything you said except a rose. I looked on each side of the path to the castle but couldn't find a rose. I have a wild rose branch . Should I get the rose from the branch? Where should I be looking. Is it close by luana? Thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 10:50 PM

Richard, you will have to walk to the cemetery and find the tomb of Luciana Hartner. The rose bush is beside it. This is where I pick up mine.

Can you get it from the branch????

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 11:01 PM

Chief I found the tomb of Luciana and the rose bush beside it and I used the knife on it and it said I already have some. I know I have a wild rose branch but not a rose. I think that's where I got the wild rose branch from. Where should I look now. ------One thing I forgot to do is put the garlic in the empty box-----. I looked at the WT and by chance I saw the empty box used on the garlic. Sorry to trouble you Chief.Thanks
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 11:10 PM

It's seems you have everything. Back to Luana and give her the items on the box in front of her. I beleive the branch will do.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/15/08 11:36 PM

Thank you so very much maG. Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 12:47 AM

Trying to do the test Kruger wanted but I don't have a filament, even though he said he sent one. I only think I looked everywhere.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 12:53 AM

Where do I find the new filament for the sampler. Kruger's letter said someone was to deliver it the usual way, however, I don't know what that is. Please help?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 01:00 AM

birddog, did you go in the yard of the dispensary to check one of the pigeon. You got a message and the filament.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 01:06 AM

Does anyone happen to know what the objects is I need for the final trial I seemed to have done everything else, but I know I need to put something in each stone mouth. Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 01:18 AM

I knew there had to be a reason to put that grain down there. Thank you so much!

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 01:32 AM

Trisha, you will need a blood tube, a mirror, old money (with the skull), serynge, feather and a small chaine. One pillar does not need an item.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 02:07 AM

Oh No ! Don't tell me that I needed the blood tube from the dispensary cuz I never picked one up. After I do this does something automatically happen or must I have to do something else.I have already
Click to reveal..
lit the torches, drew stars on all of them
Thank you Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 02:18 AM

I'm sort of wandering around aimlessly looking for the gypsy woman. It's the only objective I have right now and I can't seem to find her. She's not at the train station on the bench where she usually is...any idea? I'm stumped and tired of going to the same place over and over again. Thanks for any help.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 02:19 AM

Go up to the castle and she is by the wagon up there. Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 02:36 AM

Trisha, I beleive the blood is already in pillar one.

Do not lit the torch, except for pillar 4.

Erase the stars.

Draw this:
Click to reveal..
pillar #1: hourglass on it's side (actualy, two triangle touching by the top I><I ), #2 a trident, #3 the letter Pi in it's Grek form, #4 a ladder of 4 bars, #5 the German cross, #6 inverted pentagram, #7 inverted cross

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 02:40 AM

Chief how do tell which one is 123 and is a german cross different than a regular cross,or is it just smaller, also inverted cross is that an upside down cross. Thank you Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 02:59 AM

Trisha, #1 is where the bottle of blood is and then go clockwise.

To see a German cross, enter these words in Google and you will see what I mean. And when you draw it, do not have it incline to the right. Have the lines horizontal and vertical.

Chief

Edit: the inverted cross is indeed upside down.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 03:34 AM

Chief Well are we suppose to have something in its mouth before we draw cuz it took the hourglass but none of the other ones will stay. I know I drew the trident and the pi right. does it matter what goes in each mouth as far as 123 and so on. Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 03:37 AM

Thanks Trisha. Your a life saver,

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 04:11 AM

Trisha, I placed the items before the drawing. Does it matter?

I do not know. Remember the list of items I gave you.
Do not forget to pass pillar 4.

As for the drawing, you can cross a line put do not pass over one already drawn. Try to use most of the space.

The trident must be very vertical and horizontal.

The PI has the top line very horizontal and the two lines going down are vertical with the left one shorter by half with the right one.

The upside down cross as the lower horizontal line crossing the vertical one at about one third from the bottom.

Good luck.

Chief

Edit: the ladder has the side vertical lines going a bit over the top bar and lower than the bottom bar. The ladder has 4 bars.

Edit #2: see you tomorrow. Maybe MaG will have some pictures in her WT if it is finish.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 05:44 AM

I'll do those pictures now. Be back.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 06:05 AM

Thank you so much Mag I have been trying to draw those pictures for several hours now and my hand is tired. MaG You are a wonderful person and I would not know what to do with out Gameboomers forum. Thank you Trisha thumbsup bravo happydance

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 06:16 AM

Glad to be of help. I will finish the rest of the wt's pictures tomorrow.
You will be done tonight with the ending pictures. smile

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 06:18 AM

Thank you again so very much Trisha
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 02:34 PM

Hi everyone,
I am stuck at the Lucas door. How can I open it? I don't have any tools, got only a can of wax and a funel in my inventory. I checked from outside and there is no access to the windows. Please help.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 03:23 PM

Springchicken, start by knocking at his door and then go to father Arno's bedroom. Use the wax on the right side base of the wardrobe.
Click the wardrobe to see it move.

Open the door by unlatching the top and using the door handle.

Chief
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 04:21 PM

Hi Chief,
Thanks a lot. wave

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 04:31 PM

You are welcome. Have fun with this interesting game.

Chief wave

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 04:54 PM

I am still looking for the gypsy. She is not at the train station, nor is she at the castle. I've have now been everywhere and I can't find her. The only objective I have is to find her and maybe she can give me some advice. I must have missed something but not sure what. Any ideas?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 05:32 PM

Sly, when you walk to the castle, you will see a memorial with a flag and a big Oak tree at a croosroad. That is where she is, not up on the mount and the castle. You should see a gypsy caravan.

Good luck.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 05:43 PM

I believe I have everything but Luana still says "the time has not yet come". Do you have to solve the Runic Anthology before continuing? If so, I am having trouble with that. Can anyone help? I have the bloody shawl, the ashes, rose, berries, syringe, bottle of blood, shovel, forked sling shot, feather, a chain, a ring. Have a feeling I am not doing things in the proper order.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 05:44 PM

ahhhhhh.....Thanks Chief!

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 06:04 PM

birddog, you seem to have all the items needed. Did you try putting some of them on the box in front of her?

What is the Runic Anthology?

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 06:06 PM

It doesn't let me put anything in front of her. And the Runic Anhtology is the poem you have to separate into 11 different things. I have matched up most but don't know what to do with "The nightmare of the yew". It is in the documents.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 06:36 PM

birddog, OK, now I know what it is. I did not do that when I played. I gave Luana the bloody shawl, ashes, ring, rose from rose bush, the slingshot and the berries.

Did you talk to Luana, Ionel and Ojana about the missing bowl?

If this does not help, let's hope MaG will help you.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 06:46 PM

Thanks, Chief for all the help.
I think you're on the scent - a dialogue is missing to trigger this action - the reason he's collecting all those stuff.

Also double check that you have the rose branch and the Rowan berries.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 06:48 PM

What missing bowl? Where do you go or what do you do to find that it is missing?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 06:55 PM

birddog, take the path across where luana is and look around that place. Look close at a shelf.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 06:57 PM

There seems to be no new conversation to be had with Luana, Ionel or Ojana. Nothing has come up about a missing bowl. And I do thave the rose branch and the Rowan berries. There is no one else I can talk to. I am sure I missed doing something but what to get to trigger a conversation? Thank you for any help, Chief.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:10 PM

MaG walkthru saves us alot of frustration. thumbsup

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:12 PM

birddog, did you go to the chapel? Just curious to see that you do not get conversations about the missing bowl.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:21 PM

Chief, Luana is in her Gypsy wagon on path up to Castle. There is no path across from her. But the Punsihment document talks about a Gold Bowl placed on a fountain located in a desert place. I have looking everywhere for anyplace a bowl could be put on. Am I hopeless, or what?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:27 PM

birddog, walk the path to the castle. When you have the big tree to your right and a bit in front of you, turn left and see some wires. Go forward once and turn right to see the chapel.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:34 PM

I can't believe it Birddog is farther than I am and look how long I have been playing. lol

Please help, how do I get more information from Luana? she just keeps saying know your enemy. help

some of The last things I did was put garlic in metal tin.

Studied the dried picture and see that it is The Pillars of the World, part of the 7 peaks where Vlad was imprisoned in Turkey. Used the enlarger and seen 3 symbols on the peaks.

Shed: went back and placed the copper wire back to the 2 left slots of the middle row. This brought power back to the lab and the blood will not spoil.

Exit the dispensary.

Click to reveal..
So it is Kruger and his agent Hans aka Janos that killed Irina and Stephan. They are members of the Thule Society.

With the help of the Iron guards they ransacked the village and burned the town. They also destroyed Martha's tomb and possibly took Maria. They are following the Path of the Dragon.

Found Luana the gypsy and spoke to grave keeper and gave him my matches. He does not give me any new information though.

How was I to get new information from him? help

All he does is talk about what a shame the church burnt down,and if the priest had listened and returned to Rome this might not have happened.

What do I trade with the boy for his slingshot? think help

Sherryah

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:35 PM

I figured that was the place - where he starts coughing a lot. But when I turn left there is no place it lets me go.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:41 PM

Sherryah
You have to trade the Dictaphone that you took from the attic in the inn for the slingshot.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:42 PM

Sherryah, the boy likes music. Remember up in the attic?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:51 PM

Sherryah,
It looks like you missed reading or clarifying more in Janos' room. Read all the decoded material.

birddog,
When you first met Luana, did she not mention check the prints there and open the new place across from her?
Did you check the chapel with the missing cup?
Did you talk to Luana about that missing cup and then she said find out who stole them.
Then you talk to Ojana, the young boy.
Then talk to Luana and she will ask you to collect the stuff you collected.

Double check here.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:53 PM

Sherryah, did you go to a chapel taking a path in front of Luana?

About the gravedigger, if you saw the shovel, ask to exchange with the matches.

Let me check about the boy.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 07:57 PM

Thanks MaG - check the prints - that is what I am missing. But I checked back in the dialoges and nothing like that was mentioned. Where are the prints?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 08:53 PM

Chief, was I suppose to go to the chapel? I only see it burning afar and the grave keeper is sitting on the steps too it.

MaG I decoded twice, and he finished the words each time. Decoded first paper and than decoded paper that was in Janos pocket. I also finished the dark room and enlarged the photo and hung it up to dry. Am I missing anything else to be done in the dark room/ was priest suppose to say anything after looking at the photo hanging up about the symbols on the mountain?

EDIT..........................
I aleady gave the matches to the gravekeeper but he is not giving me new dialogue how come? same stuff about the church.

EDIT UPDATE..........................
Still stuck, I have a decoded letter, and decoded report, in my inventory. Decoded two different documents in Janos room, is there more decoding than that? Thanks going to give boy the dicataphone now and see if it changes anything.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 09:16 PM

Anyone got a solution for the Runic Anthology? Can't seem to put it in the right order.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 09:54 PM

birddog,
That dialog should be in the first talk with Luana. Please check the walkthrough to see if you missed something.

Sherryah,
No, you can't go to the chapel. That dialogue that the grave digger gives are lil bits that you learned - like from the newspaper in Stephan's room.

graygamer, I will do the runic anthology sometime later after doing another project that I;m supposed to do early this week.
Hopefuly someone will help you.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 10:04 PM

MaG, I am really stuck. Nothing new from gravedigger and already went into Martha's tomb and got the ring. Luana is still saying know your enemies. I decoded two separate letters in Jano room. Got the photo of mountains with symbols in my inventory from dark room. Solved marthas paintings puzzle in her room, and got the tin box and put the garlic in it.

Saw the grave with red roses on it but game wont let me take the rose. What is it I am missing?

followed your walkthru and it appears I have done everything needed but Luana is still saying know your enemies.trading for slingshot now nothing else I know to do. Please MaG
help

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 10:16 PM

Sherryah
Have you got the bloody shawl-ashes-wild rose branch-ring-slingshot-berrys. Did you put the garlic in the empty box. Thats all the things you need. Thats all I had.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 10:21 PM

Sherryah, after Luana said that about your enemies, can you go in a path in front of her where you will find a chapel? NOT the church at the cemetery.

Chief

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 10:31 PM

no chief the path is not open, I know where you mean on the side of her living quarters in the wagon right? What do I do to get the path to open?

I just examined all the blood reports again and found it strange Martha has no animolity listed. her blood type is there with numbers though.

under options of things to do
get to know who your enemies and friends are
search Janos room

These are the two items listed. However I got Janos lighter, decoded two separate documents the one using the pencil, the one in Janos pocket and the priest completed both codes once I put in 3 lines. Was there more decoding to do, more than 2 documents? I also saw the envelope with the date of Aug that is how I decoded the 2nd report.

Also I traded the dictaphone for the boys slingshot. Still nothing has changed. Thanks for your help.

EDIT.....................
Forgot to mention I have Marie's bloody shawl and tin full of garlic in my inventory and now the slingshot from the boy. what else should I have in the inventory besides a feather,ring,stake and hammer and decoded letter, decoded report, microfilm picture of mountain and the usual things?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 11:09 PM

Sherryah - send me that saved game and I'll check.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 11:13 PM

Thanks MaG. Completely stuck at the moment but will try to muddle through.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 11:18 PM

graygamer,

That anthology is an optional puzzle. You can skip it if you want.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/16/08 11:27 PM

Thank you so much MaG, please tell me how do I send you my save game? I have vista?

EDIT......................
OK sent the save game to you MaG, please let me know you got it.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 12:28 AM

Check your mail or PM.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 01:14 AM

MaG tried to help me find out why I can't get further into the game, after getting the ring from the tomb, and microchip picture. She offered to fix my save game but after trying to look at my save she realized, she has win xp and I have vista.

By any chance does anyone playing the game have a save game after you finished in the decoding the two letters, finished in Jano's room? All blood anomoly stuff done.

I need the save When you know your who your enemies are and the next step would be Luana will give me the information.

XP saves will not work I need a Vista save so if any member of the Boomer family can help me I sure would appreciate it. Otherwise I have to replay a save game again, and I don't want to redo all of it if I don't have to do so.

Thanks in advance
Sherryah

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 01:18 AM

Sherryah
Just wondering when you put the garlic in the empty box and read the paper under the garlic did the preacher say anything when he opened the door. He should have said I need help.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 01:34 AM

yes if I remember right he did that after he shut the door to the inn going outside right?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 01:38 AM

Kjos do you have vista? Even though I have gone over Janos room several times at least 4 times, and have the 2 decoded documents it still has the option to search Janos room. I really feel I got everything out of there. lighter, read everything in drawer, got Janos passport in documents, did decoder stuff two separate times one for august and one for Sept. What could I not have done?

the other thing option says
know your enemies

I did the dark room stuff got the microchip photo of mountain with symbols, re checked my inventory looking at everything.

got bloody shawl and for boredom sake called the inspector 3 times for fun he says 3 different things. Really an ememy of mine. LOL

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 01:45 AM

No When he opened his bedroom door going out in the hallway. I'm running XP. Otherwise I could send you a save. Sorry
Richard
I will go back and replay it to make sure.
Here is what he said just before going out into the hallway.
I've learened many things,but I'm still unsure of how to approach the enemy. I have a feeling I won't manage without help

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 01:52 AM

Thanks Richard. I know someone will have the answer for me. I may have to just replay a save again. I will only do this as a last resort.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 02:15 AM

Just a thought - have you played the wax cylinder already on the gramophone?

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 02:19 AM

MaG I think it has something to do with not reading the four pages under the garlic. I think she has allready got the slingshot from the boy.
Richard

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 03:31 AM

Sherryah, Did you look at the blood of the Dragon paper on Jano's desk. Cuz I had a problem where it would not cross off search Jano's room and I went back in there and realized that there were another document under one that I had picked up first. Go and see if thats the problem Good Luck Trisha

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 03:46 AM

I just finished! Thanks to you MaG. Where I went wrong was in never examining the letter on the light box and getting the dot. All that equipment and solutions had to be there for a reason. After that everything fell into place. I would still like to know the solution for the Anthology puzzle if anyone ever gets that but it is not necessary to finish the game.
Thanks again.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 04:38 AM

hmm there is 4 pages on the garlic? Don't remember reading anything on garlic except a gift from the dead woman. how do I get the info on the garlic?
think
going back to try it again.

Yes I read everything in Jano's desk but will go back and try again. I also took the lighter, and did 2 decoding of letters separate times. Why would it still tell me Jano's room isn't done? Going back again to make sure I really looked good in that desk.

Yes I played both cylinders and gave the one with the music away to the Boy.

Thanks so much all of you for your suggestions, I am desperate and going back to try again all your suggestions.

If anyone else has suggestions please let me know. Really trying not to have to replay a save I will consider that a form of defeat trying to figure out where I messed up is a challenge in itself.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 05:36 AM

options now say
know your enemies and your friends

Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 06:22 AM

I can't seem to do the blue light in the cave. My hands aren't very good and nothing seems to work. I have tried many things even holding it down, but nothing helps. I can see a tiny blue line but that's all. What am I doing wrong? Does anyone have a save? I use Windows xp. Thanks. Vicki

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 06:27 AM

MaG walkthru is posted

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 12:48 PM

Thanks, MaG. Just like to know the answer and see why I can't figure it out. Love this game. Very well made and interesting.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 02:05 PM

graygamer - I will see what I can do to get the solution. Might take time.

Sherryah - Wonderful. Glad you got through with the help given. BTW - please use the edit button so that you don't stack postings. That lil bit of help is appreciated.

Richard - bravo and thanks for the help.

Chief - kissy

birddog - yay - It is a wonderful game - glad that you finished.

Vicki - How are you doing on the blue light puzzle? I sent you a saved game.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 03:31 PM

And a kissy back at you MaG.

And may I also say to all the members who participated and helped, a big thank you. thanks

Chief wave

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 09:58 PM

Sorry,to say I need your help again. I at the blood, sweat and tears puzzle. I saw your screenshot on the walkthru but must have messed it up. Is there suppose to be a gap between the 3 of them? duh

It would have been great if they had made them different colors like in MaG's walkthru, is everything suppose to be the same color? think its all the same color blue for me.

How do I restart the puzzle? slapforehead

Backing in and out only gives me what I have already done. Thanks again for all of your help. thanks

Sherryah

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 10:57 PM

No gap. Same color for all.

If I remember correctly I just closed all the gates to start over.
I have a feeling that you made a mistake in opening-closing gates. You might close all the gates and start over and do one color at a time only.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 10:57 PM

Sherryah, to "restart the puzzle", close the little turning doors between squares and start over.

Do exactly what you see on MaG's WT and you will get it done.

Chief

Edit: sometime you may think that two square are link. But check the little turning doors.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/17/08 11:38 PM

Thanks both of you big hugs from Ireland. wave

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/18/08 06:15 PM

graygamer,

The Runic Anthology solution is now added to the walkthrough.
It is placed after the library puzzle in Budapest.
This is thanks to Benoit.

Re: Dracula:3 - 08/18/08 08:52 PM

Thanks, MaG.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community