GB HOMEPAGE

Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers

Posted By: NANNYKINS

Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/20/08 08:43 PM

waveI am almost at the end of the game,this part of the game is confusing duh to me,do you happen to have a save for the end of this puzzle,so I can see the end o wavef the game.Thank you,Nannykins
Posted By: TLC

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/20/08 08:45 PM

Nanny,

Please CYE. wave
Posted By: NANNYKINS

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/20/08 09:18 PM

waveHi TLC,thank you for the saved game,you sent it really fast,it was though you knew I needed it(I think the game is getting to me) insaneit all seemed like a big dream,I finished the game thanks to you.It was an interesting game I thought.Thank you again for helping me,I really appreciate your help waveThe best to you,Nannykins happydance

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/20/08 09:23 PM

You're very welcome, Nanny. smile Yes, it was a very interesting game. I'm glad MaG had that save because I couldn't get through that part either. crazy wave
Posted By: escakacs

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/20/08 09:23 PM

I feel your pain Nannykins. I have the same problem, only I can't get the save to work either!

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/20/08 09:25 PM

escakacs,

What problem are you having with the save? Are you playing on Vista? think wave

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/20/08 09:58 PM

Yes1 Windows won't read the file. There's a save file in the Outcry folder and I managed to get the one e-mail sent to me in there, but I can't figure out how to get it into the game!******
Truthfully I'd like to be able to do the puzzle.****************
The message I get is "this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the set asociation control panel." thus far I haven't found the create associations control panel!*************
Yea!! I found the create associations file, but I have no idea what to create an association with. there's a bunch of stuff in there.

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 12:22 AM

escakacs,

I'm confused. crazy Are you trying to open the save? think If yes, you're supposed to put the save in the folder, then load the game as usual. wave

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 01:00 AM

You're confused. The message I got was when I double clicked on the save in the attachment box.I need a program to associate it with. I can create an association in the control panel which I finally found. there are a lot of files or folders in it and I don't know which one to use. insane
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 01:03 AM

You don't need to open the save, escakacs. All you need do is save it directly to your desktop, copy it and then paste into your saved game folder, renumbering the file name if necessary. luck

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 02:55 AM

I have the game save that was sent to me by MaG in the Outcry saved game folder. None of my other saves are in there. When I try to load it, the save doesn't show up. Maybe, if I was sent another save?

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 03:24 AM

escakacs,

If the save folder is empty, where are your saves? think

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 03:29 AM

I don't know! I've been searching for them! The way Vista is set up you can type in the what you're looking for; say 1:33;09,which is how the saves are labled, and it's supposed to show you where it is. Not for these files. I've been looking for them since I got this save. I'll keep looking. Vista is such a lovely program!!

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 03:41 AM

escakacs,

I wonder why they're labeled different in Vista? In XP they're labeled Save_1.sgs etc. wave

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 04:11 AM

I have no idea and there are only six of them to boot. They aren't registering anywhere. I tried renaming the file and it wouldn't let me use the colon. I really appreciate you guys' help. This is starting to become a matter of principle. Vista users out there, where are my saves hiding?*******************
Does XP have the mailboxes and old photographs too?**************
OK, I found my saved games and they're labeled like you said. Would someone resend the saved game, so I can finish this thing?

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 07:03 AM

escakacs,

Please CYE. Where are the saves? wave
Posted By: Lise

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 11:33 AM

Please , I also neede a save . I wouls like to finish that game..Thank you
Posted By: MaG

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 11:51 AM

On the way, Lise.

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 03:23 PM

They're in an Outcry folder, but not the one that's in the one that's in Program files in my computer. I found it with the search using Outcry and opened every file that used was the word outcry in it. Here's hoping I don't mess up this save. Thank you!

Yahoo, it worked. You and MaG are truly princesses among women! tomato************
Ooops!

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 05:22 PM

yay escakacs yay Glad you found the saves folder and it worked. wave
Posted By: Lise

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 05:23 PM

Thank you MaG. I can now finish the game

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/21/08 07:05 PM

Enjoy the edning, Lise.
Posted By: Mat

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/27/08 04:26 PM

Could i possibly have a game save of this.I just cannot do this puzzle after 3 hrs of tryin still no luck this got me more frustrated than the spider puzzle in still life.I d appreciate a game save,so i can get on with me other 20 + adventure games ive yet to complete lol

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/27/08 04:37 PM

On the way, Mat.
Posted By: greykitty

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/27/08 04:51 PM

Can I please get a save too with the metal flowers. I would love to see the ending. Thanks

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/27/08 05:06 PM

On the way, Jackie. smile
Posted By: greykitty

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/27/08 06:42 PM

Thanks for the save,Mag. Now I can watch the ending.
Posted By: Mat

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/27/08 07:18 PM

Thanks for the game save mag.Dont know what i was doing wrong i had the wheels and harp in same positions as your game save but i wasnt getting anywhere.Anyway game complete..Didnt really like this game still on with the next 1.I have a longggggggg list of adventure games ive yet to even start.Going back to outcry it felt for me the game was rather short anyone agree?

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 09/27/08 07:32 PM

There's I think 2-3 threads at discussion forum that talks about the game - check it out.

Glad you finished the game.
We do have great games to play. yay
Posted By: stephen

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 10/27/08 08:52 PM

ive been having the sasme problem where did you find your saved games?..im at wits end..and how did you rename the file that mag sent you?

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 10/27/08 09:18 PM

Stephen,

Originally Posted By: escakacs
They're in an Outcry folder, but not the one that's in the one that's in Program files in my computer. I found it with the search using Outcry and opened every file that used was the word outcry in it. Here's hoping I don't mess up this save. Thank you!

Hope this helps. luck wave

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 10/27/08 10:29 PM

ok ill try that i have nothing to lose..lol..

--------------------

well i did the samething but all i got were the 4 folders in outcry and nothing in my save folder..
Posted By: Nicouse

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 10/28/08 09:05 AM

You can find some savegames to help you on
http://www.nicouzouf.com/en/index.php?id=outcry

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 10/28/08 12:59 PM

stephen,

The folder it is in might be 'hidden'.
Un'hide' your folders and then do another search.
Open any folder.
Go to Tools at top bar. Select Folder Options on deop down menu.
Go to 'View.
Then scroll and tick on Show hidden folders under 'Hidden Files and Folders.'

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 10/28/08 08:05 PM

i did it but i still couldnt find the saved games.. im just gonna give up wioth it thanks for your help..

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 10/28/08 08:23 PM

Stephen,

You already did the first flower, the second bud will be easier. You can do that puzzle and go on with the game.
Play with the settings on the 3 stands.

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 10/28/08 10:31 PM

i never got the 1st flower to open ..since i couldnt locate the saved game folder..

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 10/28/08 11:01 PM

You can do both flower puzzle then.
1. Go to level 2 - pull the levers of the strings down.
2. Go to level 3 - adjust the harp to the loudest possible sound. You can see the picture in the walkthrough.
3. Go to level 4 and pull the lever on the wall at left close to exit.
4. Then go to the 3 stands close to the exit.
Turn them all counterclockwise which is zero point.
Then turn from left to right: 2 4 5 (or 1 3 4.)
5. Go to level 2 and see if the flower is open. If not try the other number.
6. If open - use the bucket at center of the flower to get pollen.
7. Now do the other flower - go back to level 3 and turn the stands to zero first (counterclockwise).
Then - Left to right: 1 2 3 (or 0 1 2)
8. Go to level 4 and see if that flower is open. If not do the other number.
9. If the glower is opened - use the bucket with pollen at center of the flower - take the fruit.

That's it.
Posted By: safc

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 11/03/08 08:57 PM

Hi All
This seems to be a major sticking point with a lot of gamers, I am at the same point in the game, I have followed your W/T MaG but the first flower still does not open, I think I must be tone deaf or something, any chance of a save just after this puzzle before I get myself off to the Doctors for a hearing test LOL
Many thanks in advance
Cheers
SAFC

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 11/03/08 10:12 PM

It's on the way, safc. smile
Posted By: safc

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 11/04/08 06:55 PM

Many thanks MaG
I am going to try one more time to see if I can get it right, what bugs me is I play the guitar and tune it by ear, so why cant I crack this puzzle?? anyway once again many thanks for the save
Cheers
SAFC

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 11/04/08 07:54 PM

You can do it.
Just be sure to place the 3 stands at zero position first.
Be sure that you have positioned the harp correctly, turned on the sound enhancer, have all 3 strings' lever at down position and have clicked on all 4 spots of the flower. luck
Posted By: abby

Re: Outcry-Stuck at End of Game Metal Flowers - 11/09/08 01:32 AM

i just downloaded the game and saved it once and went out of the game to find out where the saves were for this game,once you click on save to open it there probability won't be anything there,look up at the top left and see campatibily files click on that this is where you savegames are at and where you put any new ones that you get.rename you new ones just like the one that are aready there but change the number.hope this helps!

------------------------

click on the file save once it opens look up at the top left and click on compatibility file there is where your saved games are and where your new ones go!hope this helps
© 2024 GameBoomers Community