GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula:path of the dragon

Posted By: TYSONBOXER

Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/05/08 06:01 PM

I am at the 5 alcoves in the library, i just dont know what to do. I go in and look at books, but not the right one. which ones do I need to read to get the clues
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/05/08 07:23 PM

Hi Tysonboxer,

Check MaG's walkthrough HERE , it will give you all the info you need as to which alcove, shelf and book letter to look for.

luck

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/06/08 11:27 PM

thnks, now I am trying to arrange the paintings in Maria bedroom. I take one painting off the wall but cant put it where it belongs because there is another there. Where do I put one painting aside so i can take another one off the wall.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/06/08 11:33 PM

Tyson,

If I remember correctly, one painting was leaning against the wall by the dresser. Can you put one there? think

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/07/08 07:19 AM

And it's covered by a red sheet. luck

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/07/08 10:31 AM

I tried that but i cant put it there. Once I picked up that painting and put it on the wall, it seems I cant take it off and put it back next to the dresser.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/07/08 12:11 PM

All the paintings can be moved around and placed on the floor in turn next to the dresser if need be. (Only one painting can be held there at any one time.) Perhaps the hotspot for this area is tricky to find; keep clicking. Let us know how you get on.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/12/08 04:32 PM

I have just developed the mircro film an saw the three peaks where Vlad was imprisoned. I now went to se Luana and she keeps saying first you have to know who your enemies are. I must have missed something, but what?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/12/08 05:01 PM

Check Janos and your room. Be sure that you have read ALL the documents on the tables.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/12/08 06:57 PM

i did all that and still am stuck. need save game for this one

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/12/08 07:36 PM

I've made a save for you at this point, Tyson, check your e-mail in a few minutes. wave

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/12/08 09:03 PM

thanks for the saved gave, now i am in the cemetary asking the grave digger for a shovel, i am suppose to give him matches for the shovel, but i dont have it in inventory.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/12/08 09:30 PM

There should be some in the backpack when you were at the snowy mountain. Check your inventory.
Also check if you can give him anything else in your inventory.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/12/08 10:41 PM

i am at the spot where i dug up a mortor shell. I went to the grave digger and talked to him and he was suppose to give me a wrench. He didnt, now what do I do

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/12/08 10:47 PM

Have you fully removed all the soil that you are able to around the mortar shell? The lantern/wrench exchange with the gravedigger is automatic on talking with him, so it sounds as though you still need to clear some soil.
Posted By: Norma

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/13/08 03:26 AM

Kruger's experiment with the blood. I checked the granulocytes but I can't write anything on the pages. Maybe I didn't do it right. There is a report in my inventory but I am not able to put numbers in it.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/13/08 11:57 AM

Norma, wave

I sent you a saved game. That was picky with me too. Had to do it several times.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/13/08 10:41 PM

everytime I try to remove soil from around the shell it goes off.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/13/08 10:51 PM

Tyson,

From MaG's WT, "Use your hand or cursor to dig 'gently' around the bomb. Click only on the soil around the shell at the middle and by the top area.
When the bomb is exposed, realize that you need a tool."

Are you removing the soil at the top and middle at the right side? think

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/14/08 11:54 PM

I am now doing the skull and hat puzzle and the problem is I have no clue what to do. even looking at the walkthru i am puzzled. just what do I do now.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/15/08 12:06 AM

Tyson,

You need to place the spikes as shown in the screen shot. You'll need to use the syringe, in place of the missing spike. luck

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/15/08 11:44 PM

OK now I am at the point of the tile game. I cant seem to get it. the walkthru has some samples but they are not the one I have.What do i do now?
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/15/08 11:48 PM

If you go out and come back you will get another set of numbers-- I did it a few times and came up with one that was in the walkthru--

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/16/08 11:35 PM

Ok i got passed that now i hear voices saying they lost her braclet, i put the wire on the hook and went down and saw the skeleton and put my hand by the foot but dont find the bracelet, all i say is there is something in the water.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/17/08 12:02 AM

You can get more light there by lighting the torch or you can use the dowsing stick or you can move your hand to look around the foot until you can find the bracelet. luck
Posted By: sunita

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/17/08 01:39 AM

Hi,
Has anyone finished the pentagram game? And have a save?
I am having a hard time getting it done.

Thanks
Sunita

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/17/08 01:41 AM

A lot of the gamers have finished the pentagram puzzle.
The save is on the way.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/17/08 11:43 PM

i still cant find the bracelet. All i say is there is something in the water and cant find the bracelet. Even with the dowsing stick I cant find the bracelet

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/17/08 11:53 PM

Would you like a saved game directly after finding the bracelet, Tyson?

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/18/08 12:14 AM

Yes I would love one

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/18/08 12:22 AM

On its way, Tyson, check your e-mail in a few minutes. wave

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/19/08 01:00 AM

I couldnt get the save game to work. Can you send it again, thaks

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/19/08 01:14 AM

Tyson,

Have you checked the other profiles? If you placed it correctly, it might appear on another profile. Check please.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/19/08 09:04 PM

i checked it, its in the right profile, but cant find it when i look for save games

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/19/08 09:06 PM

Did you first save the file to your desktop and renumber it there, Tyson? Renumbering it while in the save folder itself won't work, and that might be your problem. Make sure that it's renumbered to be sequentially last. luck

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/19/08 09:47 PM

OK got the game to load, just what is my next step there. cant find the rock to throw

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/19/08 09:57 PM

Tyson,

I don't remember needing a rock to throw. Where are you in the game? think wave

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/19/08 09:59 PM

The save I sent took you past that point, Tyson. You now have the bracelet in your inventory from the second time that you picked it up. Now you can climb out of the well to the surface, via the steps in the wall.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/19/08 10:17 PM

insane I found the section with the rock to throw. lol Guess when checking the WT for things, it would help to have my eyes fully open. lol wave

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/19/08 10:32 PM

It was only a little rock. wink

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/20/08 10:11 PM

I am now at the point where there ar 7 paths I have drawned the symbels in each of the paths and put the object it needs in the mouth of the gargolye. But in one I have to put a lited torch. I dont have a torch to lite. where do i get o ne.

Re: Dracula:path of the dragon - 10/20/08 10:18 PM

Look way up above the head of the gargoyle and you'll see a small alcove. Use the lighter from your inventory on the alcove and it will light up.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community