GB HOMEPAGE

ND Castle malloy

Posted By: LADYSLUETH

ND Castle malloy - 11/01/08 03:30 AM

Hey guys I am having trouble with the scale puzzle in the library. I have no idea how to solve it I keep just moving the weights around trying to make everything even. I am on the senior level can someone give me a hint?
Posted By: Retired at last

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/01/08 04:03 AM

Hi
First, have you picked up all the weights?
If so, then have a look at the graph in the drawer in order to determine where to place the weights.
From the WT
Click to reveal..
Left pan:Iron, silver and mahogany
Middle pan:Brass, copper and ironwood
Right pan:Lead, zinc and oak

luck
Posted By: TLC

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/01/08 04:13 AM

Thanks, RAL. hearts wave

luck Ladyslueth. wave

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/01/08 07:14 PM

Thanks RAL for answering me. I do have all the weights and I have looked at the paper in the drawer but all it says is what each weight is. It does not tell you how to place the weights. I am really trying to do this puzzle without using walk through so any hints will help.
Posted By: MaG

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/01/08 07:30 PM

You have 3 pans.
Each pan has 3 weights.
You place the weight on the pan by clicking it on the pan.
Place 3 weights on each pan so that all are even.
Best to calculate which 3 weights are equal to another 3 weights and another set of 3.

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/02/08 12:59 AM

Thanks MaG but I have a what may seem to be a stupid question. What do you mean calculate there is no numbers?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/02/08 01:03 AM

The numbers are on the piece of paper in the desk drawer. Add all the numbers together and divide by 3. Now you know what the total weight of each tray should be. luck

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/02/08 01:34 AM

Thanks Rushes I will look in the desk drawer again but I do not see any paper with numbers on it the only paper I see is the one that says what each weight is.

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/02/08 01:47 AM

Doesn't that same paper have a number next to each symbol which tells you its weight?

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/02/08 03:20 AM

No there is no numbers at all. Maybe because I am doing senior level the weights are no visible. Thanks any way Rushes looks like I will have to either guess the weights or use the walkthrough.
Posted By: MaG

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/02/08 03:24 AM

Okay, I checked the paper in the drawer for both senior and junior. The junior has the number of the weight while the senior does not.

What you do is just mix and match to see which ones are going to even the scales.
Know that the wood are the lightest ones - so place one of each on the 3 pans.
Then work from there.

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/02/08 09:53 PM

Finally got it guys. Thanks

Re: ND Castle malloy - 11/02/08 09:54 PM

Great, Ladyslueth! bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community