GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula 3 Pentagram puzzle

Posted By: whistler

Dracula 3 Pentagram puzzle - 12/04/08 12:41 AM

Would appreciate a save for this puzzle. Have spent many hours (or so it seems) on this. Would enjoy getting past this point.

Thanks for the help
Whistler
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula 3 Pentagram puzzle - 12/04/08 01:49 AM

On the way, Whistler.

Re: Dracula 3 Pentagram puzzle - 12/05/08 12:08 AM

Mag thank you for sending the save. I have to ask you to send it again if you dont mind. It was deleted. Dont know who did that..LOL

Thanks
Whistler
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula 3 Pentagram puzzle - 12/05/08 12:18 AM

oops On the way again.

Re: Dracula 3 Pentagram puzzle - 12/06/08 11:11 PM

Thank you Mag. I still have a problem getting it to work. I have tried several times. I saved the file to Documents, then I changed the number to the next one from my last save.

Sorry to be such a nag, but I would like to get by this and I know its just a small thing Im missing.

Whistler

OOps didnt finish...then I clicked on copy and went over the the files and clicked paste.

Whistler
Posted By: TLC

Re: Dracula 3 Pentagram puzzle - 12/06/08 11:38 PM

Whistler,

Check for the save in another profile in the load screen. Please don't stack your posts, if you need to add more and no one has posted behind you, use the edit button. Thank you. wave

Re: Dracula 3 Pentagram puzzle - 12/07/08 12:32 AM

oops sorry, I do know better. I was just reading the post you sent concerning sending and saving saves. I think I see my problem. You said to send the last save in the game to the desktop. THEN add the new save. I think that is going to be it!!
Thans so much. I get in trouble with game sand you always pull me out. I ask for saves, but it is not normally that often, and I forget in between.

Whistler
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula 3 Pentagram puzzle - 12/07/08 12:33 AM

Good luck, Whistler, hope you get that save to work for you.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community