GB HOMEPAGE

Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet

Posted By: Michael

Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet - 02/06/09 10:32 PM

hi there I need help. I need a small hint. I am at the beginning of the game. It is the second room (in which you can ring the tele) I believe that I must discern what number to dial. I do not know how to deduce the clue. The info from the previous room had a number on it: 315.159.265.358 It doesn't accept this number sequence however. Please help me. sick
Posted By: MaG

Re: Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet - 02/06/09 11:29 PM

Michael,

Please be patient, dear. We will help when we can. I deleted your other post.

Have you ridden the trolley already or are you just in the room to get the trolley going?

Re: Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet - 02/06/09 11:55 PM

Yes I have ridden the trolley. I have collected the acid and utilised it on the junk at the far end of the room. I can see the hole in the floor. I believe there must be something to do with the telephone. I tried the number found on the info board at the previous screen. It does nothing when I punch the sequence into the telephone: 314.159.265.358

Re: Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet - 02/07/09 12:02 AM

You now need to open that grill door.
Did you take the diary at the floor of the room at the trolley station across the chasm?
Did you see the ID card?

Re: Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet - 02/07/09 02:24 AM

Yes I found the diary. I have studied it as best I can, I notice the I.D. at the last page. I can't take it. I copy everything here. I went back to telephone. The I.D. number reads 3822 I punch this in,nothing happens. I remember the dates in the diary 5290 6109 7018 I try these seperately. None of them work. I try increasing by +90 7198 7288 7378 7468 I try decreasing -90 none of that works. I try the dates on the newsletter pamphlets on the walls. None of those work I still need your help. Please help me

Re: Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet - 02/07/09 02:44 AM

Presumably after you used the acid on that corner, the monster flies out and made a hole at the door behind the gate.

As for what to dial - you did it correct - 3822.
Have you tried the gate?

Be sure that you have read everything in that room also.
Posted By: Peralandra

Re: Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet - 02/25/09 03:40 AM

Please help me, also. I have the same problem. I have repeatedly dialed 3822. I have read everything I could find in the room. I used the acid and now have a hole in the wooden door, but I cannot open the gate. No response to 3822, just clicks and buttons depress, but no unlocking of gate.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet - 02/25/09 04:30 AM

Did you read and see the ID card in the diary already?
The number won't work if you have not done that.
Posted By: Peralandra

Re: Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet - 02/27/09 01:09 AM

Hi,

Thank you. Yes, I did.

In the room where the gate is, I read bulliton board and the report on the desk.

I clicked on the gate, the wooden door, the dark place after I removed the junk with the acid (having clicked on the associated bowl and asbestos sleeve.)

Any other ideas?

Thank you so much

Hi, again.

I just got through. I kept pushing the numbers carefully until I got each number to not make a buzzing sort of sound. I clicked away and back each time one did make the off sound and started over.

Thank you very much for your help.

Re: Please Help Me Ghost In The Sheet - 02/27/09 01:51 AM

Glad you got through. Enjoy the rest of the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community