GB HOMEPAGE

hardy boys hidden theft

Posted By: butterflybabe

hardy boys hidden theft - 03/26/09 03:59 AM

I'm so close to being done and I'm stuck hardwall

How do I get the magnet to get the key in the hole between the two floor boards in the West Wing? I have mom's recipe and double checked the refrigerator at the boy's home and don't see it anywhere. Is it attached to the recipe? How do I get it?

help
Posted By: MaG

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/26/09 04:01 AM

The magnet is in your inventory already. Scroll to the beginning (top) of the inventory frame. smile smile smile

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/28/09 04:51 PM

oops I can't believe I missed that! I must have been looking to need use to a smiley face. Thanks, MaG! kissy
Posted By: Rushes

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/28/09 06:14 PM

Glad you found it. thumbsup
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/28/09 06:52 PM

That one confused me too BB.

Cathy

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/29/09 04:06 PM

Thanks, Rushes!

Cathy1 thanks for sharing; makes me feel sooo much better yes

thanks
Posted By: jenniejenn31

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/29/09 07:36 PM

I am currently on the first part of this game trying to steal the motorcycle keys. I can't seem to get it timed right. Could you please provide me with a saved game for this part?

Thanks!!

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/29/09 07:37 PM

Hi jenniejenn,

The save's on its way, check your e-mail in a few minutes. wave

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/29/09 07:39 PM

Thanks so much!

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/29/09 07:41 PM

You're welcome. smile Let us know if you have any problems with installation.

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/29/09 08:13 PM

I am having some trouble locating where to save the saved game. Normally, I open up documents and the saved games are in that folder. I am running vista. I went into the games data folder and then to the saved folder, but when i pasted the save in to that folder it did not show up on my load list in the game.

When I downloaded the file, it also did not ask me the same questions that I normally receive such as "save it to disk"

Re: hardy boys hidden theft - 03/29/09 08:34 PM

Once you're in the save data folder, look up at the top of the screen and click on where it says "Compatibility Files" - this is where the saves go for the game. Change the number on the saves that you downloaded to the desktop to the last # in your compatibility file, click and hold and put it in your compatibility file, and you should be ready to go. For example, if it's sav_pic1 then rename yours to sav_pic2. It's the same # for pic and file (dat) but when you rename and change your number while in desktop also leave off the exts at the ends before you put them into the compatibility file, as it won't work with the extensions. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community