GB HOMEPAGE

Sherlock Holmes v Arsene Lupina very - The 4 Paintings

Posted By: nilecrystal

Sherlock Holmes v Arsene Lupina very - The 4 Paintings - 05/20/09 08:41 PM

I followed every step in the walkthrough yet I can find only 2 of St Catherine's pictures(the two in the Italian Gallery)

There's nothing in the German Gallery and I can't look at the third picture to the right in the Flemish Gallery (no eye cursor appears on this picture)

Help please frown
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Sherlock Holmes v Arsene Lupina very - The 4 Paintings - 05/20/09 08:55 PM

Hi nilecrystal,

Hope these two images help you locate the paintings.

Crivelli

Lochner

luck

Re: Sherlock Holmes v Arsene Lupina very - The 4 Paintings - 05/20/09 09:38 PM

!!!!!!! Those two pictures are not ANYWHERE in the gallery !!!!!!!!

--------------

I found the Lochner's painting. It looks different from the one you sent me !!!

http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm330/nilecrystal/lochner.jpg

Still stuck with the Crivelli's painting.

Thank you for your quick response.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Sherlock Holmes v Arsene Lupina very - The 4 Paintings - 05/20/09 09:48 PM

Trust that pesky Lochner to paint more than one picture of St. Catherine of Alexandria! Glad you found the right one, anyway. I don't have the game currently installed, otherwise I'd be checking for you. smile

MaG's walkthrough describes the Crivelli as being a small painting. Keep that in mind while you're checking the entryway close to the Italian gallery.
Posted By: Puzzler

Re: Sherlock Holmes v Arsene Lupina very - The 4 Paintings - 05/21/09 02:47 AM

wave It's been a little while since I played, but have you checked the Dutch Gallery and looked for an oval painting? luck

Re: Sherlock Holmes v Arsene Lupina very - The 4 Paintings - 05/21/09 03:21 PM

It seems something's wrong with MY game. None of the small paintings in the Flemish Gallery is the right one. There are no oval paintings in the Dutch Gallery. Only a circular painting for a winter scene.

Does anyone have a saved file at this point of the game? May be this will solve the problem.

Thank you Rushes and Puzzler praise
Posted By: MaG

Re: Sherlock Holmes v Arsene Lupina very - The 4 Paintings - 05/21/09 04:13 PM

It is not in the Flemish Gallery.
It is in the Italian Gallery.

The walkthrough states:
Solario - Click on St. Catherine of Alexandria by Solario right of the wood door at Italian Gallery.
Crivelli - Click on the small painting of St. Catherine of Alexandria by Crivelli, third right of the entryway to the next gallery.

So you checkeed Solario at Italian Gallery - then you look for Crivelli.
You turn to the entrance to the next gallery. Look at the little painting - third from the entrance at right side (when facing that entrance).
I mailed you a picture of it.

Re: Sherlock Holmes v Arsene Lupina very - The 4 Paintings - 05/21/09 05:55 PM

I KNEW something's wrong with my game. NONE of these paintings in the picture you sent me is in my Gallery !!!!

-------------

!!! All of a sudden, the Crivelli painting appeared in the same place as the picture you sent me, MaG !!!

Though the surrounding paintings are still different !!

Thank you all for your help. Now I can go on with the investigation praise wave thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community