GB HOMEPAGE

I Give Up! Dreamfall

Posted By: kraken

I Give Up! Dreamfall - 06/08/09 07:47 PM

Someone please send me a save game ( and instructions to insert it). I cant get by the ogre in the cellar area where u have to hide from him while trying to figure out the gate. I have been trying off-and-on for about a year. (been playing a lot of Guild Wars). My humble thanks.
Posted By: UpToo Late

Re: I Give Up! - 06/08/09 07:50 PM

lol, I couldn't do it either! I had to have a save game sent to me...

Re: I Give Up! - 06/08/09 07:55 PM

It's frustrating. I have only had to have one other save game sent to me. That was for Post Mortem - where u hunted pixels. I could never get to the part to hunt. Something about the candle.
Posted By: MaG

Re: I Give Up! Dreamfall - 06/08/09 08:31 PM

It would help if you place the name of the game on the title of your thread.
I sent you a saved game and edited your thread title.

Re: I Give Up! Dreamfall - 06/08/09 09:09 PM

Thank you. But i feel like such a idiot for not putting the game title in the thread. In my head I thought I had. Obviously not. Again thanks for your help.

Re: I Give Up! Dreamfall - 06/08/09 10:13 PM

Sorry to bother you again. But the instructions w/the save game are not working. I can't find the save games folder. I put the string that you gave me (C:\program files\funcom\dreamfall\saves folder) but no luck. Anything else I can try? I have the older version of the game - 6 CDs. Thanks
Posted By: Rushes

Re: I Give Up! Dreamfall - 06/08/09 10:16 PM

Hi kraken,

Try here instead: C:\Program Files\Empire Interactive\Dreamfall\Saves

luck
Posted By: bawdy

Re: I Give Up! Dreamfall - 06/08/09 10:18 PM

Hmmm..I didn't think it was too hard. Trying to fight him first...now that was frustrating! I think saving the game at various stages after making progress helps.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community