GB HOMEPAGE

Can't Crouch Down in "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered"

Posted By: Call1e

Can't Crouch Down in "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered" - 12/25/09 06:10 AM

I'm having trouble playing "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered." When I'm in the asylum lab as Sherlock, I can't crouch down, and keep getting caught by the nurse. I have the walkthrough, and it says to press "Ctrl", but the "Ctrl" key only changes between 1st and 3rd person perspective.

I'd like to play this game, but am stuck at this point.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Call1e
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Can't Crouch Down in "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered" - 12/25/09 05:47 PM

This sounds more like a Hints problem since the game isn't malfunctioning. I'll move your post to Hints.

I haven't played the remastered version and key that you use to crouch down was probably changed between the versions. If the game has a manual or readme, check one of those.
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Can't Crouch Down in "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered" - 12/25/09 06:01 PM

According to Frogwares - there is no crouch option in the Remastered version - it will be done automatically if required.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Can't Crouch Down in "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered" - 12/25/09 06:27 PM

Thank you, mi amigo y amiga. :kissy12:

Re: Can't Crouch Down in "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered" - 12/28/09 02:00 AM

Thanks. I finally figured it out.

Now, I have another question:

In the asylum scenes in the Awakened Remastered version, whenever I'm in the inmates's cells or the hallways, the mouse cursor moves really jerkily. It hasn't done this in the previous London scenes of the game. I just wondered if there is any way to fix it. Is there a patch I can download for the Awakened: Remastered or something? There doesn't seem to be any problem with my computer elsewhere.

Thanks,
Call1e
Posted By: MaG

Re: Can't Crouch Down in "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered" - 12/28/09 02:17 AM

I think the remastered is already patch.

I vaguely remember that the Asylum part of the game as well as the island part has some quirks. Maybe - a lowering of the video accelelration or playing with the options might help.
The preferences has mouse and camera sensitivity. Maybe something there will stop that jerking.

Re: Can't Crouch Down in "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered" - 12/28/09 07:20 AM

O.K. Thanks. I'll give it a try.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Can't Crouch Down in "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered" - 12/28/09 12:49 PM

luck Call1e.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community