GB HOMEPAGE

CSI Deadly Intent-Case 1 - Broken Hearted

Posted By: Cinamatuse

CSI Deadly Intent-Case 1 - Broken Hearted - 01/08/10 11:23 PM

Help is there any way I can go back to just before I went to Kathy Birds apt. and get the piece of glass as when I did this before I attached it to the rest of the broken glass and when I talk to her and show her the blass I cant get her to blame Charlie so I cant continue on. Do I have to start the game over.
Posted By: MaG

Re: CSI Deadly Intent-Case 1 - Broken Hearted - 01/08/10 11:52 PM

If you have a saved game at that part; you can try.
Also try talking to her completely. That dialogue might appear since you already know that you have the glass.
Also try showing her the combined glass.
Keep us posted.

Re: CSI Deadly Intent-Case 1 - Broken Hearted - 01/09/10 06:30 AM

When I show her the combined glass she says "I'm not the only one who comes to my apt. Anyone could have dragged that glass in I didn't put it there. Tried talking to her completely but can not get her to blame Charlie.

------------

Whenever I go to the different locations and talk to Nick Stoks he says "I think we should go back and talk to Kathy in the interagation room which puts me back to square one where I am stuck. Also where do I find Kathy Burd's phone?

------------

I give up. I am going to sleep on it and try again in the morning. If all else fails I will start over.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: CSI Deadly Intent-Case 1 - Broken Hearted - 01/09/10 12:29 PM

Hi Cinamatuse,

I combined your stacked posts. Please remember to use the Edit button rather than stack, if no-one has posted after you. It helps us here. thanks

I haven't played this game. See if this YouTube walkthrough HERE helps you with your problem, and also where to find the phone.

luck

Re: CSI Deadly Intent-Case 1 - Broken Hearted - 01/09/10 02:12 PM

Have you tried what Nick advised - talk to Kathy at the interrogation room? What happens there?

Re: CSI Deadly Intent-Case 1 - Broken Hearted - 01/10/10 07:36 AM

Nick says "How do you explain the glass shard in your room to which Kathy replies "Anybody could have dragged that glass in. I didn't put it there

Re: CSI Deadly Intent-Case 1 - Broken Hearted - 01/10/10 01:41 PM

Have you completely checked, looked close, made cast on the footprint outside the front door of Kathy's apt?

Re: CSI Deadly Intent-Case 1 - Broken Hearted - 01/10/10 02:43 PM

I started the game over and got hung up again at the same spot but kept talking to Kathy over and over and finally got her cell phone and was able to complete the game. Thanks for all the helpp as it was greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: CSI Deadly Intent-Case 1 - Broken Hearted - 01/10/10 03:24 PM

Glad you got through in the end. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community