GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew-Warnings at Waverly Academy

Posted By: NANNYKINS

Nancy Drew-Warnings at Waverly Academy - 04/13/10 09:08 PM

waveI am stuck on the downloading of the pictures of the landmarks of the academy.Rachel keeps telling me,that they are not good and to take some of them over again.It is snowing very hard,and I can not take a picture of the cornerstone,and the front door,because of the storm.Do you have a saved game for this part of the game?I would appreciate it very much.I am on page 23 of the walkthrough.Thank you for giving me your time thanksNannykins :spring:
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Nancy Drew-Warnings at Waverly Academy - 04/13/10 09:56 PM

Hi, Nannykins!

Pay close attention to the comments Rachel posted underneath the pictures she wasn't happy with and try taking them again, even if it's snowing. I don't think that will make a difference.

Susan
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew-Warnings at Waverly Academy - 04/13/10 11:01 PM

Thanks, Susie.

Nannykins,
Holler if you need more help.

Re: Nancy Drew-Warnings at Waverly Academy - 04/18/10 08:58 PM

waveHi Thank you for answering my message,I keep trying to get the pictues correct,but I have not been lucky enough.Do you think you could send me a saved game so that I could go on with the game?Thank you for giving me your time.Nannykins :spring:
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew-Warnings at Waverly Academy - 04/18/10 09:31 PM

Hi Nannykins,

I don't have a save at this point, let's wait for help here. Are you zooming the camera in/out to get a better view of whatever it is you're trying to take a picture of?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew-Warnings at Waverly Academy - 04/18/10 09:46 PM

A saved game is on the way.

Re: Nancy Drew-Warnings at Waverly Academy - 04/19/10 06:54 PM

waveThank you for sending me a saved game, I really appreciate your help.The best to you all.Nannykins happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community