GB HOMEPAGE

Nostradamus...Need Mandrake

Posted By: Urabeth

Nostradamus...Need Mandrake - 06/11/10 01:46 AM

I'm at the Mandrake hunt in the walkthrough.
I've done everything up to here.
At the gallows I took the wedge off the wheel of the cart. I try to move the cart but Madeleine, dressed as Cesar, keeps saying it's to heavy I can't move this. So what do you think my problem is? I need the Mandrake under the gallows.
Thanks, Urabeth
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nostradamus...Need Mandrake - 06/11/10 11:25 AM

Hi Urabeth,

You'll only be able to find and take the mandrake at night. Wait until night falls and try again. luck

Re: Nostradamus...Need Mandrake - 06/11/10 08:49 PM

I've picked up all the herbs from the shrubs.
Went to the castle and talked to the Queen and the Monk about all the recent deaths.
It still isn't nightfall, so I went back to Nostradamus's office to make some hypnotic incense powder. I can't find the recipes and it's still day light outside. Nostradamus's is lying in bed resting, I don't want to disturb him.
What am I doing wrong? Or is the whole game going to be like this? If so I'll dump it now.
Thanks

Re: Nostradamus...Need Mandrake - 06/11/10 09:39 PM

Did you get the dialogue with Nostradamus about him wanting to induce his memory, so that he can remember the quatrain?

If not, check that the quatrain you received from the Queen has been placed in your diary, and that you have read it there.

I don't think you'll be able to find the recipes until Nostradamus tells you where they are.

Perhaps read back through the section of walkthrough for Thursday March 28th and see if there's anything else you might have missed doing.

Re: Nostradamus...Need Mandrake - 06/11/10 10:56 PM

Guess what? Daaaaaa!!! When I printed the walkthrough, I completly missed March 28th. Don't ask me how I did that because I don't know. I'll try to find a saved game at the end of March 27th and start again from there. You'll probably be hearing from me again.
I've been away for along time, it's good to be back and I'm so glad your there!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nostradamus...Need Mandrake - 06/12/10 12:19 AM

lol Glad to see you playing again. Lot's of great games to enjoy.

Re: Nostradamus...Need Mandrake - 06/12/10 11:32 AM

Glad you found what the problem was! Good luck with the replay. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community