GB HOMEPAGE

Rhem 4 - Record Player

Posted By: Irishem

Rhem 4 - Record Player - 09/27/10 02:45 PM

Hi: I'm using the walkthrough but do not get how to do the number conversion. Help please, Irishem
Posted By: MaG

Re: Rhem 4 - Record Player - 09/27/10 07:02 PM

Write down the number you see on top of the record player - with the corresponding shapes.

There are 3 shapes: triangle, diamond and inverted triangle.

Now go to that building close to the entrance.

See a set of numbers and a switch at right of it.
- select a shape using the switch.
- write down the number that are on that panel (let's call this panel A).
- turn right and see another panel. Press the red button and the numbers changed.
- these are the numbers that the panel A numbers get converted to.

Let's say (example only) you selected diamond shape on the switch and get numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 on panel A.
Then you turn right and press button on this panel B and get a new set of numbers: 6 5 4 3 2 1.

This means: diamond 1 is now diamond 6, diamond 2 is now diamond 5 and so on...

Do this for the inverted triangle and upright triangle.

Now - work on the numbers seen on top of the record player.
You will see those diamond numbers or triangle numbers or inverted triangle numbers.
Convert those numbers now to the new ones you saw on panel B.

luck

Re: Rhem 4 - Record Player - 09/28/10 02:53 PM

I still do not get it. Can you give me the numbers that 5 triangle, 9 and 3 and 2 diamond
and 1 and 7 upside down triangle convert to. Thanks, Irishem

Re: Rhem 4 - Record Player - 09/28/10 03:55 PM

The solution is in the walkthrough.

Click to reveal..
6 9 0 1 8 1

Re: Rhem 4 - Record Player - 09/28/10 06:03 PM

Thanks - got me pass this difficult spot!

Re: Rhem 4 - Record Player - 09/29/10 02:16 AM

Take your time playing this game and enjoy.

Rhem 4 - North Area Again - 10/29/10 07:24 PM

I am having trouble trying to get to the North Area to raise the bridge. I'm following the walkthrough but it is not taking me to the right area. Help please, Irishem
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Rhem 4 - North Area Again - 10/29/10 07:38 PM

Hi Irishem, I merged your two threads for this game.

Let's wait for our Rhem experts to drop by and help with this one.

Re: Rhem 4 - North Area Again - 10/29/10 11:41 PM

Irishem,

I don't know which bridge you are trying to raise.
You finished the Bell Tower area already. Can you be specific as to which bridge this is.
Is this the bridge to Meneandes' place?

Re: Rhem 4 - North Area Again - 10/30/10 01:18 AM

I believe so, in the walkthrough it says "North Area Again". But when I follow the directions I do not get to the right area. Thanks!

Re: Rhem 4 - North Area Again - 10/30/10 01:35 AM

So you're still in the railway trying to get to north area?
If so - close the tram stop that was previously opened.
Then check the compass and see where the north tram stop is located. Open that side rail to north area.
Ride the tram and go there/ luck

Re: Rhem 4 - North Area Again - 10/31/10 01:58 AM

OK, I got it now. Have finally reached the north area and the bridge. Thanks! Irishem

Re: Rhem 4 - North Area Again - 10/31/10 01:59 AM

Wonderful. You're doing well.

Re: Rhem 4 - North Area Again - 10/31/10 09:39 PM

Ok, Now I'm lost again. At More of East Area in WT, how do I find the entrance hallway and out to the tram that I arrived in? Thanks, Irishem

Re: Rhem 4 - North Area Again - 10/31/10 10:37 PM

Are you already at south area of the circular rail?

If so, exit the tram; enter the door to go to inner pavilion area - through another door to eventually exit to the 9 doors hallway.
Exit through door 9.
Go forward to door at end of the path to enter the black crystal room.
Exit through another door and then forward to next enclosure to the flowers-clock area.
Go forward until you enter the building that has those metal doors.
Exit through the door going to the one at start of the game - Metal door with highlighted 4th square.
Go forward until that tower like stand that you used to open the metal doors. Take the light bulb.

Re: Rhem 4 - More of East Area - 11/05/10 08:43 PM

Ok, made it to this point now but am completely baffled as to solution with clock and paper roll clue. Have tried several numbers including the 461235 clue and still can not open door. Thanks Irishem

Re: Rhem 4 - More of East Area - 11/05/10 09:00 PM

Did you place the light bulb first on the setup?

Re: Rhem 4 - More of East Area - 11/06/10 01:04 AM

Yes, I placed the light bulb.

Re: Rhem 4 - More of East Area - 11/06/10 01:12 AM

The paper roll is the clue to the puzzle seen in the room at right.

At that puzzle at room at right - Press the red button under the dice picture to get a random number.

Now you need to transpose that number based on the clue given to you by the paper roll puzzle.

Click to reveal..
The transposition code: 1 2 3 4 5 6 position are transposed to 4 6 1 2 3 5.

Re: Rhem 4 - More of East Area - 11/07/10 11:46 AM

Thanks, got it! Irishem

Re: Rhem 4 - More of East Area - 11/07/10 01:23 PM

Great. Have fun.
Posted By: Grandma

Re: Rhem 4 - More of East Area - 12/04/10 06:09 PM

I am having problems lighting the light bulb. I have put in the fuse, the bulb, and the paper. Of course, with my memory, I have forgotten where the clock was when I took out the fuse. Is the game over for me? If not, I am confused as how to read the circular paper to set the clock to get the buttons going under the paper.

Re: Rhem 4 - More of East Area - 12/04/10 06:58 PM

Not game over. Go back to where you got the fuse and redo the clock. Then note it down and go back to here to redo that puzzle. luck (Did the same thing) laugh

Re: Rhem 4 - More of East Area - 12/04/10 07:55 PM

Oh, I thought that I got the fuse here. That must be the problem. I have to go somewhere else.

Re: Rhem 4 - More of East Area - 12/04/10 09:08 PM

The clock area with the colored flowers are very close to the start of the game - area. luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/05/10 11:25 PM

Hello again.
Am having trouble with the cabinets, the CC and C which I know is counter and not, and the directions. When I put the numbers and letters in from the walkthrough (which is my saving grace and my computers protection), the directions of CC and C aren't compatible with the directions on the walkthrough. Could you provide your chart again? Is it the same as the walkthrough? Thanks for all your help so far.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/06/10 01:08 AM

Grandma,

Please use only one thread per game. I merged 2 posts out of 3 different threads. You can find all your posts at My Place at top of the page. Thanks for you help - this way we can follow your gameplay better.

That is my chart on the walkthrough.
Please note the location of the Sun Hallway area as to the cabinets on the chart at left and the location of the outside door of the chart at right.

It is easy to be disoriented.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/06/10 01:32 AM

Hello for the last time, I hope. I got through the previous difficulty but am trying to get the letter panel done. I think that I have North at the top of the panel because it points to North but nothing works. Help.
Thanks for your help.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/06/10 01:59 AM

Hello for another time, I hope. Please use one thread per game. I merged your new posts together with your other posts. You can find all your posts at My Place at top of the page. Thanks for you help - this way we can follow your gameplay better.

On the walkthrough chart - the Sun Hallway is south and the outside is north. Hopefully that will orient you.
Face the door to the sun hallway and follow the chart.
Then go to the next room - place the door to outside on your back and follow the chart.

Rhem 4 - Sunrise - Sunset - 01/07/11 08:09 PM

Hi: I've been away from this game for awhile due to holidays, etc. and now am lost as far as what to program into this set. I do not remember the movie in Kales' room and do not know how to see it again. Could you please help me with the programing. Thanks!

Re: Rhem 4 - Sunrise - Sunset - 01/07/11 08:52 PM

What set and what programming-puzzle, Irishem?
Sunrise-sunset?
Where are you standing now?

Re: Rhem 4 - Sunrise - Sunset - 01/07/11 09:03 PM

I'm in the gallery, the last room. I've counted the stones in the scene and then have clicked on the boxes. The door opens and I see squares with while and black. I'm to program these squares. But how?

Re: Rhem 4 - Sunrise - Sunset - 01/07/11 09:15 PM

Sorry - I missed the title of the thread.

Check this old thread.

If you need more explanation - please tell us.

Re: Rhem 4 - Sunrise - Sunset - 01/08/11 09:56 PM

Thanks for your help...at last got the green ring. Now, how do I find my way back to the circular railway? Irishem

Re: Rhem 4 - Sunrise - Sunset - 01/08/11 10:26 PM

Great!

From where you are at the gallery, exit, forward and left to another door.
You will now be at the pads on wall puzzle area.
Enter the door on that pad wall and be at the south tram stop.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community