GB HOMEPAGE

Stuck in Rhem 4

Posted By: Andi

Stuck in Rhem 4 - 10/31/10 09:25 PM

Hello MaG. I am stuck in the 2 rooms past the Sun Hallway. I checked all the posts and it seems no one else got stuck here so maybe it's me. When I got there I thought the puzzle seemed straightforward enough but after trying different entries in the 8 cabinets I couldn't get the right solution to open the hatch outside the 2nd room. So I went to your WT. The problem is I entered the WT solution and it still doesn't work. I tried reversing West and East and that doesn't work either. Am I right you've oriented the WT solution in the traditional manner with North at the top, South at the bottom, East at the right and West at the Left? And the C vs CC info in the WT is irrelevant since you have posted the solution? What am I missing? BTW, I haven't had any trouble with the East vs West issue anywhere else in the game. Thanks!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 10/31/10 09:32 PM

welcome Andi,

I made the sort of chart based on the position in the room.
The Sun hallway is on the top of the "chart" at left and the door to outside is at bottom on the chart at right.

luck
Posted By: Andi

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/01/10 03:26 PM

Got it...thanks MaG!

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/01/10 04:54 PM

Great. Have fun.
Posted By: GIOVANNA LARIOU

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/04/10 06:36 PM

I'm trying to open the locked door after I have put W62, N19 etc, and the shapes as well but with no luck to open the door, I press the red button but the panel does not show violet? The slider one works but then nothing no violets beams.

Please help cool

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/04/10 07:44 PM

After you have adjusted the number cabinet and lines on the pads correctly, be sure to:

Blue box on the left side of the room - Press the red button beside the blue box on the left wall. The panel shows violet.

Blue box on the right side of the room - Use the slider on the top of the blue box and select violet to show on the small aperture.

Then you - Turn to right, forward and around to face the red button stand right of the blue box. You are also facing the locked door with panels on top.

Press the red button. If the round pads and the numbers are entered correctly, see violet beams shoot out from the center canister to the receptors on top of the locked door.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/04/10 10:09 PM

@Mag

Thank you I always have problem with the orientation propably I missing one blue button, I will replay it and let you know eek

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/05/10 01:43 AM

luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/05/10 04:40 PM

@MaG

When I'm facing the locked door that is north, correct, which panel belongs to north and which pad, propably I have missed the right ones.

Thank you cool

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/05/10 04:47 PM

The panels that are facing you are then the north ones. smile

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/07/10 10:43 PM

@MaG

Thank you I' will try it and I will let you know crazy

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/08/10 03:33 AM

You're welcome and hope you make it. smile
Posted By: dogpenny

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/08/10 07:59 AM

I am at the beginning and trying to open the door with the panels at the top there are only 2 ways they can go 3 are dark on either end and the 3 slots are in the middle I have done it both ways and the door does not open. The panels over the door dont match the ones in the round tower. Do I count the spaces and place them accordingly?

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/08/10 01:38 PM

1. Get the code from the round tower for that door based on the dots at right of that door.
2. Note that the positions of the sets of squares are in different order from that of the control panel code.
3. Enter the code obtained on the squares on top of that door.

No for spaces since the squares are in sets of 2, 3, 4 and 5. So no mistaking the code.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/08/10 05:15 PM

@MaG

You are my only hope to help me open the locked door. Can you please as I'm facing the door to give me hints step by step, that is first panel in front of me is that the next is that the pad next to is that etc. can you make a schematic of it.

I wonder in this game can we use a saved game or not.

Thank you in advance mad

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/08/10 08:06 PM

Face the door at back end of the room that has 2 squares and 2 light receptors on the top part.
That is north. Do the lines on the circular pad and enter 19 on the cabinet that you are facing.

Turn left and face east. Do the lines on the circular pad and enter 75 on the cabinet that you are facing.

Turn right and face west. Do the lines on the circular pad and enter 62 on the cabinet that you are facing.

Turn around and face south. Do the lines on the circular pad and enter 33 on the cabinet that you are facing.

Verify the pads by the wires in the background of the pictures in the wt.

Yes, you can use saved games here - just an edit in one of the text file.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/08/10 11:05 PM

@MaG

I have done everything as you have told me and explained in your walkhtough. I have verifyied the pads by the wires but when I press the blue button I do not get any purple color, the only purple color that I get is the one of the sliding button the other ones nothing, I press them and nothing happens, only the red light upon the door flicks but the door does not open.

Can I have a saved game, please, if not I will give up, I just cannot do it. blush

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/08/10 11:17 PM

Just a thought - did you place the black crystal on the stand at the center?

The saved game with instructions is on the way.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/09/10 02:28 AM

I am going to the new part of Rhem and at the revolving bridge I cant see the orange pad on the underside of the arch.The finger on the hand is pointing up when I click my mouse the scene does not look up so I can look at the underside of the arch.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/09/10 02:36 AM

Dutch,

It's there. Look at underside of the arch and see the pad. I'll see if I can get a picture and add it to the walkthrough.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/09/10 06:44 AM

thanks Mag i was looking in wrong place will go back and check.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/09/10 09:13 AM

Mag that picture makes we want to go back to Rhem! I do hope Rhem 4 will be available in a boxed version soon! I have the other 3 games and can't wait for this one!

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/09/10 02:09 PM

Gerry,
Interact has it. Click on top of the page. Have fun with the game - you'll love it.

luck Dutch.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/09/10 06:40 PM

@MaG

Yes I have put the crystal. Thank you for your saved gane I will try it on a minute and I will let you know. My this game is so difficult

--------------

@MaG

I did it thanks to you. Now I'm trying to open the door and I have to do the 2 columns panel. If understand right I have to do the red J and both the black mirror of them or not, please help

Thank you shocked

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/09/10 07:05 PM

You can do this puzzle later if you want.

Press that button and you will see the Js move down the column.
Remember where the red J's and the black mirror are located.

Move the arrows to point to those locations. luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/09/10 10:21 PM

I am at close the other door. I have done this 3 times and everytime the intersection door is closed it should be open. At one point before it should be open I am told to close an intersection door is that the same door? I cant get behind the grilled window? Do I close that door or the door before it. I dont have to close the door before it because it is already closed.I read ahead a little in the walkthrough to see what happens next and got a surprise!!I have to have a random number from pushed blue buttons they have to be put on a panel in front of an archway. I have written everything else down I guess but that so guess I have to go back and do it over to where I am now where are the blue buttons I have to push?

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/09/10 11:07 PM

Let's review here:

1. At revolving bridge - Press that red button to get the flashing lights code at top of the arch. Do NOT touch that button anymore.
2. Now go to the gondola and travel to other side.
- Enter passage and see an intersection door (this is the door that you need to close later on).
- Go forward and open doors as stated on the walkthrough.
- One of those doors (accessed by an oval door) is closed and that is the one you need to open.
- Go back now to the gondola (or through one of the doors to go the long way around to the metal doors in the building you first arrived here on) after you have unlatched and opened all the other doors.
- Once you reach the gondola and the intersection door close it.
- Go back to the metal doors in the building you first arrived here on to go back to entrance hallway and through the metal door with highlighted 2nd square.
- Then go to the closed door you saw earlier. It should be open now.
- Go forward and use the code you saw earlier. luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/10/10 09:53 AM

Oh thanks MaG! smile

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/10/10 09:04 PM

I have lost count of how many times I have tried to open the door to the bell tower. When I enter the light positions in the cell room I hear a thunk everytime. Are the lights in the cell room what opens that door? If not what did I miss to open it.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/10/10 09:31 PM

You would not know if it is opened or not until you go back to the door-gate and see.

I sent you a saved game. Have fun.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/11/10 10:21 PM

@MaG

I have obtained the code but I'm behind the grilled window and my code is not valid or I put it wrong, please a save game will help me here a lot, or I will give up.

Thank you shocked

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/11/10 10:34 PM

Go to the door and see if the Bell tower door opens when you press the button. You might be correct on the code.

The saved game is on the way just as a back up.
Posted By: samson

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/11/10 11:29 PM

Hi, I am also stuck on this puzzle. The laser beam shoots out but only briefly lights up the red square on the door. Does this mean I have not done it correctly (Obviously not or the door would open)I thought if it was incorrect the laser would not work at all. When I press the red button on the left (without the slider) should the violet light stay on. It just appears for a second then goes off. Any help would be appreciated Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/11/10 11:34 PM

@MaG

Thank you happydance

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/12/10 12:56 AM

Thanks Mag I got in. Now I am having cart problems. The 3rd from the left peg is down when I first open the box. I press the lavender square there appears to be 2 of them unless one is blue it is hard to tell the difference. However I have tried with both of them I cannot push the arrows to lower the door. What am I doing wrong?

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/12/10 01:50 AM

Samson,
Yes the slider on the left and the one on the right should stay violet.
Double check all the panels and the numbers. luck

You're welcome, Giovanna.

Dutch,
Great that you're inside now.
If there are 2 violet ones move the closest to the left to the left.
Press the button under the square that is same as the color of the blocking peg (in this case violet).

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/12/10 11:55 AM

Thank you I have managed to complete this part. NO doubt I will be back for more help. Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/12/10 02:27 PM

Enjoy the game, Samson. Take it nice and slow.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/12/10 09:20 PM

If I pick the right color am I supposed to be able to touch the up and down arrows on the wall next to the door to lower that peg? I have tried the to the left lavender one and still cant push the arrow by the door. When I lower the box there are 2 pegs up far left the middle one is down and there are 2 pegs in front of the cart. Is that right?
There is a peg in back of the cart too.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/12/10 09:37 PM

Yes - be sure that you are closing the box before you use the up-down arrow. Use the orange button.

See if that helps you.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/12/10 10:11 PM

I figured it out!! Sometimes it takes a little thinking to get my brain going in the right direction. Now I am trying to turn the background label of the record 90 degrees. I have done every trick I can think of and nothing works. There is no hole in the middle either. How do I get this to happen.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/12/10 10:36 PM

You should be at the colored panel outside.

You don't turn the background label physically to the side - note that it IS already 90 deg to the side.
You should be placing the colors of the squares appropriately to a turned background now.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/12/10 11:26 PM

HI, I am not sure whether I entered the random code correctly behind the grilled door, after trailing back and forward in the gondola. Can I go and get another code, or can you tell me what was supposed to happen after the code so that I may check whether it has or not. I do not want to move on if I have to retrace all I have done. Thanks Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/12/10 11:47 PM

Yes - you can get another code and enter it in that room.
Hear a thunk if correctly done.
Or go to the door and do that long trek back and see if the door can be opened now. luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/13/10 05:17 PM

Thanks very much, I have managed to open the door Sam.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/13/10 06:48 PM

bravo Good job!

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/14/10 04:51 PM

Hi, I csnnot beleive I am stuck again. This time the bell puzzle. I have followed the walkthrough pressed the hexagons but the red button will not press. When you enter this room should I be facing North, because there are 2 entrances. Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/14/10 06:20 PM

If the hexagons can't be pressed - there is no power.
You have to activate the bell tower cables first.
Climb up there and do the puzzle. luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/14/10 06:50 PM

Thank you once again .On my way for the moment. Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/14/10 07:22 PM

Just have fun. We're here or we can call the big gun himself.
Posted By: ronrob

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 12:00 AM

I'm at the West Silo area, and I managed to get the red ball from the pile of dropped stones. However, like a dummy, I didn't note the flash and the sound during the dropping stones. That means I didn't have a number to put in the dial to open the door in the other room.

I went back and pressed the back left panel and the front right panel to drop stones. I watched and listened very carefully, but the numbers I get (after repeated tries) still won't open the door.

I noted that the back right panel has "---" rather than a 0, and I can't reset it. That might not have anything to do with my problem, though.

Any advice?

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 12:44 AM

Try this and see if it works.
Reset the numbers that are dropped by pressing the back right panel first.

Then do the left back panel and then the front right. Keep us posted.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 01:00 AM

Hi MaG - The back right panel shows just 3 dashes no matter what other panels I try or in what order. The fact that I already have the red ball seems to have deactivated it. This makes some sense because the total number of stones dropped isn't really important anymore.

I can still click the back left panel and both of the front panels. On one try I got a sound and flash after the very first stone! I set the inside dial to 1 - - and nothing.

By the way my random number inside is 25, so I set 1312 (13 + 12 = 25) on the 4-digit dial. Might I have misinterpreted what I'm supposed to do there?

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 01:37 AM

I just replayed that part and it worked for me.

Ah - that's it. It should single numerals.
Your entry will be read by the game as 1 + 3 + 1 + 2.

Try something like 0 9 8 8. luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 02:25 AM

Oh. I saw 2 circles, so I figured 2 numbers. Okay, I got a new random number of 08 and set all of the 4 dials to 2. Went outside and did everything again. Came in, set the flash number, went to the door, and got the dreaded thunk.

Well, I think I've asked as much as I'm entitled to. You have other customers. I think I'll have to set the game aside for a while (or forever) and get back to my Teddy Roosevelt biography.

Many thanks.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 02:28 AM

It should work. Maybe the balls dropped too fast and got miscounted?

If you followed the walkthrough - I can send you a saved game if you want.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 02:43 AM

Got it!

I was counting the stones as they dropped and associated the flash with the last stone that I saw drop. For example, 1-2-3-4-flash-5-6,etc. Thus I used 4 as the flash number. It should have been 5!

All is well. Thanks so much for your patience.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 03:15 AM

Glad you found what was holding you back. Have fun again. smile

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 10:06 AM

Ronrob patience is necessary in a Rhem game. Take your time and enjoy! I'm looking forward to getting Rhem 4 to add to my collection of Rhem Games. Hopefully is will be in stores soon! Have Fun! wave

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 01:44 PM

Kaki, having played Rhems 1, 2 and 3, I certainly understand the need for patience. You're right.

In this instance, though, I was thanking MaG for HER patience in sticking with me through a knotty problem. The Gameboomer community is a fun and generous group.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 06:38 PM

@MaG

Can I have a saved game after you have closed and opened the rails and arrived in North Area where I can find the 6 statues.

Thank you sick

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 06:44 PM

Giovanna,

I sent you my first set of saves. Use whatever you need. luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/15/10 10:57 PM

@MaG

I received them but they are not good. I only need one save as you have send me before to see the 6 statues, Can you send me this one only?

-----------

@MaG

Thank you, I found the one I wanted happydance

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/16/10 02:12 AM

You might need the rest later - so don't discard them. Enjoy.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/16/10 06:36 PM

@MaG

I'm really confused with the portraits. What I'm supposed to do here. I have your solution in your walkthrough but I cannot open the door.

Thank you tired

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/16/10 08:02 PM

Hi. I am back again. Somehow I have ended up in the West side first on the circular tram. I have the red ball. I have no 18 on the first sign I have put 9 +9 on second. I have entered 2 which was the no ( I think ) to open the door but it does not open.On entering the building there is a box with 3 o;s on it do I do anything with this. Is this because I have come to the wrong place first.Should I try and find the north side ( I know I am going to eventually need to )Help please Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/16/10 08:17 PM

Giovanna,

See if this old post will help you understand Ask for more clarification if you want.

--------------

Samson,

No problem on going there first. The game can be played any which way as long as you have the clues already.
The triangle with 3 0s is a clue for later in the game.
The usual problem here is that number that you need to enter on the panel by the window. Best to redo that by pressing the back left panel and front right panel outside. Count the balls and enter that number again. luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/16/10 10:24 PM

@MaG

Sorry that I am an pain, but I do not understand. When do I have to push the buttons and in what order. Wow I'm stupid I just cannot understand it. redface

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/16/10 10:33 PM

I am also a pain. Do you count the balls before the light flashes,or the number the light actually flashes on. Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/16/10 11:04 PM

Samson,

When you press the front right button - balls starts dropping. You count those balls until you hear a sound. luck
----------

Giovanna,

No problem - we'll get you there.

1. Learn which button in the first room is connected to a picture by following the wire from the button to the picture.

Example: The top left button goes to to the picture of the white hair wigged man that is located at the end of the hallway at right side.

2. Then place the microphone on the slot on left side of the picture. Hear 3 tone sound. You found out in room 7 of the 9 door hallway that those sound is correlated to a number.

Example: The white hair wigged man produced this sound high, high, high. In room 7 that was correlated to #5.

3. Now we check for difference that happens on the picture. Study the picture. Go and press the top left button at first room. Then go back to the picture to see where the difference happened.

Example: The white haired man's picture has several buttons on his outfit. When you pressed the button the number of buttons changed.

4. Now you should bring that picture's changes to the number that you correlated with it. You do this by pressing the button until the changed item reaches the number associated with it.

Example: The white hair wigged man's buttons changed. The number associated with this picture is 5. Press the button at top left at first room until the buttons are 5.

5. Do this until all the pictures are done.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/16/10 11:06 PM

Thank you I have managed. Onward and upward hopefully.Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/16/10 11:24 PM

Great, Samson. Just ask and if I can explain without more confusion - I will.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/17/10 12:42 AM

@MaG

Thank you!! happydance

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/17/10 12:47 AM

Have fun. I enjoyed this puzzle.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/18/10 04:57 PM

Hi, back again. I am trying to do the clock in the east side after removing the fuse from the other clock. I think it stopped at no 3 circle and looking at the map it is a circle with a horizontal line. When I press the red button it changes the lines to vertical. What am I doing wrong. Do I have to go all the way back and put the fuse back in, in case I have the wrong time I hope not. Please help again Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/18/10 05:34 PM

You say the clock with the bone fuse at south side pointed to #3 circle.

Then check the paper taken from Kales bedroom.

Check the bold lines and look for the circle that has a line that points to the right.
From the paper, it should be the one at 9 o'clock position

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/18/10 06:39 PM

Hi, I am still confused. I have tried again. I have actually done every combination on the paper but when I press the red button it changes all of the lines back to vertical why?.If I go back I will still be baffled I do not think my brain is working very well. Help Sam.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/18/10 08:41 PM

Let's start over.

You said the fuse clock stopped pointing to #3 circle. If I count NE as #1 - then #3 is SE or if I count N as #1 - then #3 is to the right.

Look at the paper shown above.

Select the clock or circle that points outward from the center to where your #3 is located - just like a clock hand - it starts at the center.

Then follow that line to the circle that it ends to - which should be the opposite circle.

That circle has 7 smaller circle inside.

Now you press the red button to turn the hand of the clock (bold line in drawing)to point similar to your selection in the paper.

Press the small circles lines so that they turn and make them similar to the selected circle in the drawing.

If you think you did them correctly - Turn around and press the red buttons under the paper roll.

Be sure that you placed the light bulb under the paper roll. luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/18/10 10:43 PM

Hi, at last I have done it. I am beginning to think I dont understand English anymore. I think it is this game impossible to do, but impossible to leave alone as well. Thanks again Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/18/10 11:08 PM

bravo yay

Just looked for a saved game and didn't find any at that point. Glad you got through. Good job.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/19/10 05:33 PM

Hi, I am back again I am convinced this game has made me lose my brains. I am trying to do the gold pads now. I have numbers 25314 I wonder if you can tell me which pads to press on the other side. Should it be 54312. or am I totally wrong!Thanks again Sam By the way should the numbers I enter on the gold pads stay on until I press the green button. They are not, perhaps I have forgotten to do something Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/19/10 07:30 PM

Remind me - what gold pads? the one on the other side of the wall by the south tram area?

No - the numbers do not stay on the gold pads.
Let me work on your number for a bit.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/19/10 07:35 PM

Yes they are the ones. You press the purple button and repeat the lights in order (which order)I cannot fathom out. Thanks Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/19/10 07:42 PM

2 5 3 1 4

5 4 3 2 1

2 5 3 1 4

Looks like it is also 2 5 3 1 4 - Left to right at the other side..

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/19/10 10:40 PM

Hi, you will be fed up with me. I think I will give up on this game. I obviously gave you the wrong number again. I have generated a new one 54231. The thing is I like to know how we come to the new numbers, and try as I may I cannot for the life of me work it out and I thought I was intelligent. If you could please give me this one more time I will try not to bother you again. Thanks Sam.Before I try it is the new number 13245. Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/20/10 12:44 AM

1 3 2 4 5 - this is your number on the side of the rail car.

5 4 3 2 1 - this is the numbering we did from left to right of the lights on the other side.

Think of them as back to back.

So your one on this side is really 5 on the other side.
The second light that blinked is the middle one - so that is the middle on the other side - 3.
The 3rd that blink on this side is the 4th on the other side.
The 4th that blinked on this side is the second on the other side.
The last one that blinked on this side is the first on the other side.

So go to the other side and press from left to right:
5 3 4 2 1

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/20/10 04:52 PM

Hi, at last I have succeeded. I do not know for how long though. Thank you for your patience with me. It is a long time since I played a game like Rhem.I need to practice Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/20/10 04:54 PM

We're here. I applaud you really trying to do it by yourself. Enjoy.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/22/10 07:56 PM

Hi again. I was doing nicely. I am on the sunrise sunset puzzle. After I press the red button, the lights go as follows. 2 flash on then off 2 flash on then off, bottom on-top off, for a second, then the top comes on bottom off. (this is the third one to flash) then once agan 2 on 2 off 2 on 2 off. I am a bit puzzled now. Please help Sam.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/22/10 09:28 PM

The flashes are clues - you have to note them down.

For clarification:
Press that red button and write down the lights that flash on the signal light at far end of the area.
There are 2 lights that flash - one on top and one at bottom.
There are 2 kinds of lights flashed: one is bright that slowly dims (sunset) and the other is dim that ends up bright (sunrise).
There are several flashes of light in that set.

Then you go to the end of the hallway at the gallery.
Do the puzzle that opens the cabinet at end of that hallway.
Enter the code of flashes that you wrote down seen behind door 3.

If you did that correctly - go behind door 4 and the cabinet should open.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/22/10 10:33 PM

Thank you once again.I think I needed my glasses on for that one. Sam

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/23/10 01:29 AM

smile Glad you got through now.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/24/10 07:15 PM

Hi, I am no longer stuck in Rhem. I (should I say the walkthrough and me) have finished it. An excellent game but rather hard for me without help.I thank you for your help.I will look forward to the next one. In the meantime any ideas for a game which taxes the brain a little, but not as much as this one. Sam
Posted By: gamil

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/24/10 09:05 PM

I am also stuck in the black crystal room. Same problem as Giovanna. Can you also send me a saved game? Many thanks.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/24/10 10:51 PM

samson,

bravo Glad you finished. Best to post at Discussion forum so that the other gamers can give you their ideas. Ha[[y Gaming!

gamil,

The saved game is on the way.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/25/10 06:33 AM

MaG,
Thank you sooo much. Now I can get on with it. I really love this game!

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/25/10 09:10 PM

You're welcome, gamil.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/29/10 04:53 AM

Hi,
Back again. This time I am unable to open the West door to get to the East-West passage. I entered the correct stickman (arms straight to side and legs apart with knees bent) and entered the code A0 B2 C1 D5 E4. But the door doesn't open What am I missing? I was able to open all the other doors (N, E, and S) using the codes. Thanks for any help.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/29/10 04:56 AM

Be sure that you have activated the other side of this door also.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/29/10 09:16 AM

Congrats samson on finishing Rhem 4! thumbsupI hope to play it some day!
Posted By: ellen941

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/29/10 06:21 PM

Can someone help me, I'm in the black crystal room and can't get the cabinets and the pads programed to open the door on the north wall. I have tried everything possible to get this right but all I get is a purple beem to the black crystal and 2 black beems to the north door, but the green light does nothing. I have been stuck here for days. I have gone aroung the room in a circle starting when enter the room and go right when I start. I have switched every thing around so many times I got dizzy!!!

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/29/10 07:51 PM

welcome Ellen,

I sent you a saved game with step by step instructions.
If you have any other questions - post. luck

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/30/10 01:42 AM

Once again I thank you. I activated the other side and the door opened. Now I'm on my way to a new area in Rhem.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 11/30/10 02:29 AM

Great, gamil. That's wonderful that you're moving forward.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/01/10 01:16 AM

Thank you so much for sending me the saved game, unfortunitely it so long to down load that I had to stop it. I save the email just in case, but I was able to finally figure out the correct cabinet numbers. The pads were easy thanks to the pictures in the walkthrough but I changed the cabinet numbers so many times I have no idea what I did. Thanks for your help.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/01/10 02:06 AM

lol Glad you did it. Have fun with the rest of the game.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/04/10 11:07 PM

well I'm back again, this time I'm stuck in the room with the 8 pictures and buttons. I was reading the posts and saw the answer you gave to another person playing Rhem 4. Let me see if I have this right, I have to press the button a certain number of times to change the picture? Or to change it back to the origional way? This is very confusing as is the walkthrough. I wish they could explain it that I could actually understand what they mean. I got the pictures to chang but the door will not open. Also what so I do with the panel in the last room with the 3 colums of numbers and 2 panel on the side wall?

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/04/10 11:21 PM

You change the "changeable item" on that picture to the number that you got from room 7 at the the 9 door hallway.

The 3 columns panel is connected to the puzzle of sunrise-sunset later in the game.
Posted By: Grandma

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/06/10 09:47 PM

Thank you for your help. Rhem 4 was a challenge but you all made it more enjoyable.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/06/10 10:19 PM

Enjoy and take your time with the game.

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/06/10 10:52 PM

Is there any way to reset this room so I can start it over?
Also is there a way to be notified when there is a reply to my posts?

Re: Stuck in Rhem 4 - 12/06/10 11:46 PM

This is the gallery? I don't think there's a reset for the gallery puzzle.

As for notification - you can do it by posts on a thread - not by a single post alone.
To do it for a thread, open "Topic Options" at top left of the thread.
Select "Add Topic to your watched topics".
Also, be sure to edit your preference at My Place at top of the page. Select "yes" on
By default should anything added to your Watch Lists be emailed to you? Then click submit button at bottom of the page.

You will be e-mailed on any post done on this thread. That is why a lot of the members make their own thread and keep all their posts on that thread.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community