GB HOMEPAGE

Gray Matter

Posted By: Odisseus

Gray Matter - 11/12/10 12:19 PM

Can't find a map or bus schedule as requested, where is it?
And is a walkhtrough yet available?
Thanks.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Gray Matter - 11/12/10 01:15 PM

Hi Odisseus,

As this game is currently only available in Germany and is expensive to buy if you're outside that country, I don't think many members are playing right now, so we'll have to wait for help.

There likely won't be a GB walkthrough until around the time that the official English version is released.
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: Gray Matter - 11/12/10 01:25 PM

People appear to be playing it on gamefaqs so best bet is to post on the forum there.
Posted By: cekicen

Re: Gray Matter - 11/12/10 03:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Odisseus
Can't find a map or bus schedule as requested, where is it?
And is a walkhtrough yet available?
Thanks.

Talk with lady in the kitchen, if not available, first go outside and go inside.
Posted By: dina

Re: Gray Matter - 11/12/10 03:53 PM

Can you please let me know whether and where I can download the game? Amazon de. does download it, I do not understand German.
Thanks happydance
Posted By: dina

Re: Gray Matter - 11/13/10 07:34 AM

Hi Odisseus, which exact site you downloaded gray matter?
Posted By: Moondancer

Re: Gray Matter - 11/15/10 03:20 PM

Apparently the German version includes the English language pack, you just have to set it to English. Try out this site for a download version. http://gamerunlimited.gamesplanet.com/kaufen-downloaden-pc-spiele/Gray-Matter-2194-14.html

You'll probably need to translate the page with your browser. smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Gray Matter - 11/15/10 03:21 PM

Thanks, Moondancer.
Posted By: Moondancer

Re: Gray Matter - 11/15/10 03:46 PM

Beware, though - the manual and everything will still be in German, it seems,sadly.

Here is a discussion of the language release and what exactly you can get at the moment, from the games' developers website. http://forum.dtp-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=17028
© 2024 GameBoomers Community