GB HOMEPAGE

Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab

Posted By: juan

Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 01/03/11 03:32 PM

Hi all

Can someone please assist me with this one. I got evidence from seed in microscope but cannot exit lab. What the hell must I do to put everything back so I can leave the lab?

Juan
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 01/03/11 03:41 PM

welcome Juan.

Double check that any item has been removed from the scanner and the scanner lid is now closed. Perhaps go back to an earlier save and replay the scene through again.

If you still have problems there are saved games HERE which might help.

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 01/03/11 04:03 PM

Thank you, I got the saved game file, but under witch folder in Art of Murder do I save the file, No folder for saved games?

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 01/03/11 04:07 PM

Your save folder is in My Documents. Make a note of the last numbered set there, and renumber the ones you downloaded so that they follow on in set sequence.

As saves for this game are stored in date order, when you start up the game and go to the load screen you'll then need to scroll all the way back to the beginning of your saves to find the new one.

Good luck and enjoy the rest of the game.

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 01/03/11 04:14 PM

Thank you for the help. I will try it just now.

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 01/03/11 04:18 PM

Hope it works for you.
Posted By: greymouse1

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 04/28/13 08:50 PM

hi, im having the same problem, i have everything but can't leave the lab, has anyone got a save game? its the english version

thx

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 04/28/13 09:18 PM

Hi greymouse1, welcome to GameBoomers. I no longer have my saves for this game. Unfortunately, the save-file site I linked to above in an older post is down at the moment. Let's wait and see if anyone here still has their saves.

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 04/28/13 09:29 PM

ok, im really enjoying the game im using your walkthrough's which are always good too
Posted By: MaG

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 04/29/13 01:29 AM

welcome greymouse,

I sent you a zipped saved game with instructions.
The saved game is after doing all the tests in the lab - see if you can continue from there. luck

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 04/29/13 03:43 AM

thank you so much!

shes finally out of the lab yay! smile smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: Art of murder 3 - stuck in lab - 04/29/13 05:03 AM

Great! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community