GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please

Posted By: Newgames

Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 01/24/11 03:59 AM

Hi,

I need a save game file after Nancy learns to write her name in Japanese. I just got started. In junior mode or senior will not matter.

Thank you
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 01/24/11 09:28 AM

Hi Newgames, the save's on the way.

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 01/24/11 05:06 PM

Thank you, Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 01/24/11 05:26 PM

You're welcome.

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 01/28/11 06:26 PM

Could you please send me a save game file on the balcony door color puzzle. Thank you in advance

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 01/28/11 06:57 PM

Sending the save to you now, have fun.

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 01/28/11 09:58 PM

Thank you Rushese

Good game

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 01/28/11 10:58 PM

Glad you're enjoying it!
Posted By: SapphireFlames

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 02/03/11 07:29 PM

I didn't want to start another topic for this, so I'll just post it here?

I need a save game after Nancy finishes the portrait puzzle. Tried to figure it out all day, but no luck.

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 02/03/11 07:38 PM

Hi Sapphire, that's fine. A save's on the way to you.
Posted By: SapphireFlames

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 02/03/11 08:01 PM

I received it, thank you very much! smile

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 02/03/11 08:07 PM

You're welcome. smile Enjoy the game.
Posted By: Dreamer1990

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 03/10/11 01:12 AM

Hi, there is a glitch in my game where Savannah will not tell me about the carved bird picture(for secret passageway). I've tried everything I can think of as well as going to the her interactive website itself.

could you please send me a save either right when she opens it or when she's actually in the secret passageway please? I'd hate to start over :/

If you can, thanks!

Ps: Is it in a zip file that I just replace with old one?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 03/10/11 01:56 AM

welcome Dreamer,

I sent you the closest saved game I have.
See if that will suit you.
No - it is not in a zipped file.
I sent it with a procedure.
Posted By: Dreamer1990

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 03/10/11 02:39 AM

Thank you so much! You're the best! praise

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 03/10/11 03:06 AM

You're welcome.
Posted By: thathorsegirl

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/04/11 03:11 PM

May I have a save game for the end of the portrait puzzle (junior)?

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/04/11 03:14 PM

Hi thathorsegirl, the save's on the way.
Posted By: Paulamac

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/05/11 10:40 PM

Could someone please send me a save game file on the colored door puzzle, I've been stuck there forever...lol Thanks so much...Paula

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/05/11 11:49 PM

Paulamac,

The saved game is sent. You're welcome.
Posted By: Sally

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/16/11 07:46 AM

I really need a saved game for the door puzzle I run out of time everytime I can't take it anymore thank you so so much.

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/16/11 11:39 AM

Hi Sally, the save's on the way.
Posted By: Majick824

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/16/11 10:50 PM

I could really use save for the portrait puzzle (junior)if anyone still has 1.

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/16/11 10:54 PM

welcome Majick!

The saved game is on the way.
Posted By: Majick824

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/16/11 11:05 PM

Thank you very much MaG!

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/17/11 12:35 AM

You're welcome. Have fun.
Posted By: normand

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/20/11 10:12 PM

please, send me a save game Balcony Color NancyDrew 23 Shadow of the Water's Edge

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 04/20/11 10:36 PM

Hi normand, welcome to GameBoomers. The save's on the way.
Posted By: TurtleSayuri

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 07/05/11 04:27 AM

Hey Does anyone have a save game for after you put the photos together? Because I havent gotten the one with yumi and bess and i dont want to start over D:

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 07/05/11 12:52 PM

welcome TurtleSayuri,

The photos puzzle done saved game is sent. Enjoy the ending.
Posted By: TurtleSayuri

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 07/06/11 03:26 AM

laugh THANK YOU! haha<3
Posted By: The Cynic

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 07/12/11 10:49 PM

Please need a save for the second Bentobox.
Cheers!

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 07/12/11 10:51 PM

Hi The Cynic, it's on the way to you.
Posted By: The Cynic

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 07/12/11 10:59 PM

That was quick. Thanks ever so much!

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 07/12/11 11:00 PM

You're welcome. smile
Posted By: Shanea

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/14/11 07:07 PM

Can I get a save game in junior or senior mode for the portrait puzzle? I can't seem to solve it.

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/14/11 07:53 PM

Hi Shanea, welcome to GameBoomers.

A save is on the way to you.
Posted By: Shanea

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/14/11 08:17 PM

Thanks!

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/14/11 08:18 PM

You're welcome! Enjoy the game.
Posted By: topcat

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/19/11 05:11 PM

Hi,
I could use a save for the senior colored door puzzel
Im just not fast enough get almost there and the time runs out!
thanks,
topcat

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/19/11 06:04 PM

Hi topcat,

I only have a Junior save. Shout if you want that, or let's wait and see if anyone here has a Senior save for you.

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/19/11 06:27 PM

The senior saved game is sent. Please verify that is the one you want. Have fun.
Posted By: topcat

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/21/11 04:14 PM

Hi recieved the save but dont know how to get it open and in shadow folder.
help please and thanks.
topcat

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/21/11 04:52 PM

You do not open it; the game opens it. You just have to place it in the correct folder and/or numbered.

1. Open My Documents folder.
2. Open Shadows folder.
3. Download the sent file to desktop.
4. Place the file downloaded in the Shadows folder.
5. Close all folders.
6. Play-load as usual.

For future reference - check the stickied thread at Hints forum on how to download and use the saved game.
Posted By: Merri

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 11/24/11 12:57 AM

Hi ,I hope that you can help me; I need a saved game for the balcony door puzzle?(I mean, for when the puzzle is completed, lol)
Oh yes, in junior mode, please and many many thanks!
(I have been trying to get past this point for about 3 weeks,....)
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 11/24/11 03:03 AM

Hi Merri, and welcome to GameBoomers.

I sent you a saved game that will start right after that puzzle is solved. Let us know if you need any more help. turkey

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 11/24/11 03:17 AM

kissy Marian.

luck Merri.
Posted By: Merri

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 11/24/11 04:01 PM

Thanks so very much, Marian! I am impressed at this quick reply and SO happy to be able to move forward to finish the game! Thanks for the nice welcome, too!

smile

-----------------

Thanks, MaG!
smile

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 11/24/11 04:11 PM

You're welcome. Have fun.
Posted By: NancyDrewFan85

Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/27/12 10:56 AM

Hi everyone,
I guess I'm not the only stuck in the part where Nancy has to untangle some wires at the back of the portrait. May I please have a saved game? Thank you so much!

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/27/12 02:00 PM

Hi NancyDrewFan85, welcome to GameBoomers. The save is on the way.
Posted By: NancyDrewFan85

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/28/12 03:34 PM

Hi Rushes! Thank you for the welcome, and thank you so much for the saved game. I've been playing Nancy Drew for a while and was so disheartened by that portrait. Thank you again. smile

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 10/28/12 03:36 PM

You're welcome! That's a tricky puzzle. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.
Posted By: betty9090a

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 08/03/14 09:07 AM

Hi,

I need a save game file after Nancy learns to write her name in Japanese please. Junior mode

Thanks

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 08/03/14 01:37 PM

Hi Betty,

I sent you a saved game after calligraphy is done. luck
Posted By: betty9090a

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 08/04/14 09:48 AM

Thanks for the save
But now i am stuck on the Portrait wire puzzle junior mode.
need another save please.

Thanks

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 08/04/14 01:28 PM

Hi Betty, the save's on the way.
Posted By: dorf

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 08/04/14 06:48 PM

Hi All
portrait puzzle senior mode, tried all tips, and can't get it. May I get a saved game of the portrait puzzle senior mode
thanks
dorf

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 08/04/14 08:23 PM

dorf,

I sent you a senior saved game. Check the bath after the saved game.

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 08/04/14 08:24 PM

Hi dorf, I've had a look through my files but I only seem to have a junior save for this puzzle. If that's ok, let me know, otherwise let's wait and see if anyone has a senior save they can send you.

Edit: Cross-posted with MaG!
Posted By: dorf

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 08/04/14 08:45 PM

Thanks MaG for the saved game, and thanks to Rushes for checking, I appreciate the help. Just out of curioisity, can the game be completed by skipping this puzzle?
Dorf
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew - Shadow at the Water's Edge - Save game please - 08/04/14 11:57 PM

You should have no problems completing the game - the saved game will have solved the puzzle for you and you can continue on after that.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community