GB HOMEPAGE

Darkness within 2

Posted By: ziggyboom

Darkness within 2 - 02/04/11 01:07 AM

I'm stuck at the closet where you have to use the 3 lever. I followed the walkthrough but it not working for me. Can you send me a saved. I tried different combination no luck.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Darkness within 2 - 02/04/11 01:27 AM

Let's wait for help for you on this game. I do not have saved games for this game.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Darkness within 2 - 02/04/11 10:15 AM

Ziggy -- I have saved games that I'll be sending you later today. Does the email addy in your profile still work?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Darkness within 2 - 02/04/11 12:40 PM

Thanks, Becky. wave

Re: Darkness within 2 - 02/04/11 02:27 PM

Hi Rushes. wave

Ziggy -- the saves are sent!

Re: Darkness within 2 - 02/08/11 05:27 PM

Hi Becky or Rush,
once again I'm stuck.I'm at the part where the trap door is in the flor. (Elevator Code) In my game it very dark inside. I tried using my flashlite or my lantrum to see if can see inside. NOPE!!! I even tried lighing up my contrast in the game and well as my monitor, that didn"t work either. So I was tring to use the (USE ICON) as a guide from the walkthrough,by couning the bars left to right between the 2 arrows,that did'nt work for me either. Make a long story short LOL can you send me save game for the (ELEVATOR CODE?)

Re: Darkness within 2 - 02/08/11 07:14 PM

Ziggyboom -- if you downloaded the game from The Adventure Shop instead of purchasing it on disk, this may be a glitch. There's a patch at the game's website in the forum.

Re: Darkness within 2 - 02/11/11 10:24 PM

Hey Beckey, Just wanted to let you know I can see inside the trap door now. I never extracted files before with this winrar,so I had to download that first. I was shaking in my chair hoping that I won't mess my game up. thanks

Re: Darkness within 2 - 02/12/11 12:26 AM

That's great that it worked! thumbsup Computers are an adventure, aren't they? grin

Re: Darkness within 2 - 02/16/11 03:01 AM

Just finished the game. It was great.

Re: Darkness within 2 - 02/16/11 12:09 PM

Congrats ziggy! praise
© 2024 GameBoomers Community