GB HOMEPAGE

Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks....

Posted By: linda333

Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 01:26 AM

I am at Nova Tech and am trying to access a keypad behind 3 circular shapes on the wall. I have opened the center one and used the shoe spray on the keypad. Now the wt says to look at the keypad with my magnifying glass to see fingerprints. I can't find a maginifying glass anywhere in my inventory. I have gone back over the wt and see that in the music room at Villa Amarilla there is a magnifing glass on the lens of the projector that is hanging from the ceiling. It says use your knife on the lens of the projector so that you can use it as a magnifying glass. But when I use my knife it only falls to the floor and I don't get a lens to use as a magnifying glass. My character just says something like, now I am Sherlock...but no lens goes into my inventory. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong here? Help please! Thank you.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 01:45 AM

Just to verify - you got the lens from the projector that is hanging on the ceiling above the projector room door?
Posted By: Chief

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 01:48 AM

Linda, have you tried different angles under the projector to see which one will give you the lens?

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 01:55 AM

Haven't managed to get the lens. I will try different angles...thanks...may be back for more help....or a saved game. On the way...I'm back and have the lens. Thank you for the help.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 02:13 AM

O.K. need some help again already frown...I can now see the fingerprints on the keypad. But when I try to access the keypad after looking at the prints nothing happens when I touch it. If I go near the bottom of the keypad the whole keypad closes back into the wall. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you once again.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 02:14 AM

luck

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 05:49 AM

Still need help at Novatech:re:keypad entry. I have used the magnifying glass and seen what keys the fingerprints are on. But when I zoom out from the sequence I can't seem to touch the keypad to try and gain access. When I attempt to use the keypad nothing happens or it closes back into the wall. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Help please! Thank you.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 10:35 AM

Does THIS page of an older thread help at all?

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 06:16 PM

I went back to the old threads provided and did see a section on the elevator. It says it is not the elevator next to you but a window washing elevator on the side of the building...I can't find this. There are no stairs to go down or up to another area and I can't see anything like that on the floor I am on right now...34A I believe. Can anyone give me some directions as to where I should be please. Thank you.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 06:32 PM

linda333, If you look up you will see the elevator on the top of the building but you have to bring it down first. You have to press the buttons with the fingerprints on them. I don't know it there is a certain way to press them. I think I just keept pressing them until the elevator came down.
Richard

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 06:42 PM

Hi again, sorry but I just can't find the buttons to push to get the elevator to lower from the top of the building. I think I see it at the top of the building next to the area where there are orange lights...across from that area are a row of green lights. However I just don't see any buttons to push. Can someone give me exact directions to these buttons...ugh...don't know why I am having such a problem finding them. Thank you again.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 07:37 PM

Let's wait for help for you.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 07:44 PM

Linda, can it be possible for you to arrive at Novatech with the magnifying glass and start a new sequence with the keypad?

Following with the WT, see if that can help you get going.

That is assuming you are still there and that my suggestion is valid.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 09:10 PM

Will go back and try the keypad/magnifying glass again.Hope it helps!

-------------

Got the keypad working finally....now I want to know how do I take a picture with my cell phone? I am in an office that is guarded by a security camers. So the wt says to take a picture of the opposite wall to use later. Can't figure out how to take the picture with the cell phone.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 10:02 PM

Linda, did you ""use" your cell phone to take a picture of the opposite wall" after you entered the office and "stand still"?

Did you got thrown out of that office a first time?

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 11:34 PM

No, I never got thrown out of the office.I just can't figure out how to use the cell phone to take a picture. I did stand still when prompted there was security cameras. I took out the cell phone and pointed it towards the opposite wall but couldn't figure out if I took a picture or not. Then later on when to the photo digital booth on another floor to process photos...my character just kept saying I have to do something else first....so I presume I had not taken a picure. Thanks....still need help on taking photo.
Whew...this game can be very frustrating.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/12/11 11:43 PM

Linda, did you walk further in that office and not stay close to the door?

Then you will be thrown out.

Come back in the office and see what happens.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/13/11 12:01 AM

O.K. as soon as I enter the office my character says...this is guarded by a security camera (or something to that effect)I better go back. Then instantly I am back out in the hall area. I have tried to enter the room from the left, right and going straight. Each time he says the same thing. I never get thrown out. It seems like I have to be thrown out before I can go back and take the photo? Is that correct? Thank you for any help.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/13/11 12:27 AM

If I understand correctly, you instantly got back to the hall area.
Then, just go back in pass the door and not further to stay under the camera that is over the door.
See if you can take the photo at that moment.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/13/11 12:34 AM

Thanks will go back and try again. I have been reading all the posts for this game...wow...so many frustrating parts to reach yet. Yikes!And I thought this area had me going around in circles:)

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/13/11 12:39 AM

Many frustating parts indeed.

That is why it is very important to save a lot in this game.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/13/11 12:52 AM

Thanks so much for all your help. I finally got the picture I needed. Wow, the next sequence is in the prison area. Sounds like fun...I can see I will be there for a very long time....also the game crashes a lot which is a frustration unto itself. I am saving lots and will continue to do so...here I go! Thank you again for all your help.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/13/11 10:07 PM

Saved game??? I would appreciate a saved game to get me out of the prision sequence. I know I will never get past his on my own....also once I get a savd game where is the saved game file in my computer. I didn't see it in the Anima file....nor could I find anything under the game title:Conspiracies II Lethal Networks...thank you.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/13/11 10:51 PM

Linda, we will have to wait for someone with a save and where they are to help you.

There is a way to do this prison sequence if you want to.
Save before starting. Do a practice run of a certain number of moves you fell comfortable with.
Then from the save, do the real run. Save.
And so on.......
I probably saved from 12 to 15 times in that sequence and sure that I had plenty of time left .

Good luck with the save or the runs.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/13/11 11:32 PM

Went back and tried over and over to get to the first grate. I can't even find it. With all the corridors and ceilings the same colour it is very hard to see anything to follow. After the first corridor to the right I am totally lost. I always end up at a grate but it can't be opened. I really could use a saved game to get past this point. Thanks....for any help.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/14/11 02:06 AM

Finally made it through the first corridors. Now I am at the locker in the equipment room. I have used the paper in my inventory to see what buttons to push but I am having issues with pushing the buttons. Is there some way to do this correctly and quickly??? It doesn't seem as if I am using the right technique to actually push the buttons. I have tried different angles but still am not accomplishing what I need. Help please! Thank you.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/14/11 03:01 AM

Linda, I do not remember having problems with pushing the buttons.

While playing, I made a drawing on the WT of the buttons I had to push: first and fourth one on top.
Second and fifth at the botton. And the one on the right.

Chief wave
Posted By: RNL

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/14/11 09:25 AM

I did the same using the wt but it did not work for me until I took the note out of inventory and 'used' it with the lock. It overlayed it so you could see which buttons to push. Worked fine after I did that.
It was odd that I did not need to do that again on subsequent runs using a save from a previous area and well actually I thought it was odd I needed to do that in the first place as I was pushing the correct buttons but that is what it took for me to progress.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/14/11 07:51 PM

Thanks for the tips. Will try again...I also find sometime the angle you approach a target can be off. For example opening a drawer etc...

I could really use a saved game after the prision section. I have been in this area of the games for hours now. I manage to take 2 steps forward and 5 back. Either I run out of time or the game crashes. I would like to move on...also if I get a saved game where is the saved game file for this game? Thank you.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/14/11 09:26 PM

Please do not stack posts. Thanks.
Let's wait for a member that has a saved game for you.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/14/11 11:48 PM

Oh sorry!

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/15/11 01:16 AM

No problem. Hope someone can get you through.
Posted By: maggsie

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/16/11 05:59 PM

Hi MaG I hope you can help with this.I just got Dimitris out of the coma and now I am in the lift after getting the hat and glasses for the disguise.
Checked the hologram for LX and I am stuck in the lift. Entered LX and get the map but the Spaceport red Square shows up but without the name. When I click it Nick said "Right I am ready for anything" but cant go anywhere. the other red squares. are P.Station,Amrillia,Detronics, Detronics B, Venus club and Novatech
I must have missed some thing any ideas where I went wrong
Regards
Maggsie

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/16/11 06:32 PM

maggsie, in this area, there are a few items to pick up and a VID phone to check.

You may have miss one.

Chief wave

EDIT: did you also rest?

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/16/11 06:54 PM

Thanks Chief I will go over everything again, I thought with Nick saying he was ready I had. I will check everything again but tomorrow Its getting late.
I will let you know how I progress.
regards
Maggsie

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/16/11 07:46 PM

Thanks, Chief.

luck maggsie, hope you find what's holding you back.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/17/11 01:07 PM

Hi Chief and Rushes, I found out what I missed. I had to go back to the basement as I never looked at the first holgram. I am now at Iphestos Bar What a super game this is I just dont want it to end LOL
Thanks for your advice
Regards
Maggsie

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/17/11 01:45 PM

Glad you're progressing now!

Consparcies II Lethal Networks - 05/19/11 01:11 AM

I need a bit of advice on a problem I am having in the prison escape sequence. I have made it as far as the grate...but I can't open it. I have tried everything...clicking on the grate itself everywhere possible...I tried following the walkthrough but all it says is open the grate, then use the C key to get into the area then use C again to stand up. When I do this I am only stading above the grate. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong here? I am sure I am at the correct grate. Thank you.

Re: Consparcies II Lethal Networks - 05/19/11 02:32 AM

Linda,

Let's wait for help for you.

Re: Consparcies II Lethal Networks - 05/19/11 02:46 AM

linda, the way I read the WT and if I am at the same place you are, when you open the grate, you should be already in the crawl-mode. Then you stand up.

Can this be of help?

Chief wave

Re: Consparcies II Lethal Networks - 05/19/11 03:13 AM

Thanks, Chief!

Re: Consparcies II Lethal Networks - 05/19/11 10:40 AM

Hi Linda, I was stuck there for a while, When you get to the grate go up a little to the left and then at the end of the corridor that grate will open. Hope that helps and it is the right gate.
Good luck Maggsie

Re: Consparcies II Lethal Networks - 05/19/11 05:00 PM

Thank you.

Re: Consparcies II Lethal Networks - 05/19/11 07:05 PM

Linda, just for information. Where you at the grate at the end or the light colored grate somewhere about 1/3 along the way?

Chief wave

Re: Consparcies II Lethal Networks - 05/19/11 10:07 PM

O.K. I have managed to almost reach the end of the prision sequence. Going over and over my game to pick up speed and time. I made it to the elevator with the reactor. I got to the grate in the room (after you get off the elevator platform) and when I click on the grate Nick says:my way out, but it's magneticlly locked. I thought that once I deactivated the reactor it unlocked the magnetic device. Can anyone tell me where I have gone wrong? I turned off both switches in the reactor room, have night goggles on and used the fire extsh. to cool the reactor so I can take it out of room using the two chairs. I can't see where I have missed something. Help please! Want out of this prison...thanks.

Re: Consparcies II Lethal Networks - 05/20/11 01:53 AM

Thank you for all the help! Made it out of the prison section...whew! I hope I can continue on without too many timed sequences, crashes and just
plain not knowing where to go etc... ha ha...thank you again.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/21/11 06:26 PM

Once again I need some direction. I am in the shuttle area under the police station. I am suppossed to pick up a keypad card from the top of a control panel behind a shuttle. Also a broken starter from the front part of the shuttle. I can't find either of these items. The top of the control panel is very difficult to access to see anything. Can anyone give me a clue on how to access that area. Thanks...

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/21/11 07:32 PM

Linda, I have a clue for the keypad card: look at the top left of the yellow control panel.

I do not remember exactly where the broken starter is and that it may have been a pixel hunt.

By the way, did you install the patch that can be found HERE.

Good luck.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/21/11 07:36 PM

Yes, I did install the patch. Thanks...will go back and look around again.

---------------
I have made it into the shuttle and am trying to go into the sewers...the wt says there may be a bug here...and if you can't go forward (which I can't seem to do)then you are stuck here forever and can't continue on with the game....I did download the patch but I am still stuck...suggestions please! Thank you..the patch indicated in the wt doesn't work so I downloaded the one here on the forum.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/21/11 09:32 PM

Figured it out. Thanks...

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/22/11 12:31 AM

I have a question again. I am in the sewers and have reached the ATI building. Exited the shuttle. Walked to the entrance and taken the pointer. Now I have the circular grate in the wall. Been around and around and can only see one circular grate in a wall down here. But I can't find the next area I need to access. The walkthru says from the grate go right and enter the square with the steel ladder going down. Exite the shuttle and go down the ladder. But when I go down what I think is the right ladder there in nothing down there....or I just can't see it. I am supposed to see a grate but all I see are tunnels. No room with an elevator etc...can anyone give me some directions here please. Thank you.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/22/11 01:21 AM

So you are at Detronics if I read you correctly.

I do not remember taking something at the entrance and the WT does not say to do so.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/22/11 02:24 AM

Sorry no, still in the sewers. Ended up at the ATI building, after exiting the shuttle. Doors all locked. Looked up and saw pointer. Nick says, I think I can use that. Took it. Now I have it in my inventory. I think I use it with the cork/magnet in this same chapter of the game. I have driven my shuttle to the round grate in the wall. Can only find one round grate. I am having a problem finding the area in the wt telling me to go down a ladder. I did find one ladder, went down but couldn't see what the w/t said. A grate at my left, then go right to find a foom with an elevator. This is the area I am trying to find.
No luck...I am almost at the end of this chapter and next is Detronics....I just also need to find a bottle to fill with water. I could sure use some help with directions here. Thank you.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/22/11 07:08 PM

linda, when you are facing the circular grate with the shuttle, turn right and enter the square room with the shuttle. You will see a ladder in that room. Exit the shuttle and go down the ladder.

From there, follow the WT very carefully when you are down the ladder and look around to be sure where you are because you will have to walk back to the shuttle.

Good luck.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/22/11 08:27 PM

Thanks again. I manged to find my way....

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/22/11 09:05 PM

Thanks, Chief.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/24/11 01:22 AM

I am in the Detronics after getting out of the sewers. I have correctly set the compass module. Picked up items:duct tape, screwdriver and cutter. A rock, cut and taken cables. Used cutter to get steel rods. Followed walkthru to reach the room with the hologram table. Now I am supposed to examine the square red lit button beneath the big computer screen. With the hints on it shows a green arrow. The walkthru says to attach my concrete iron to the button. I can't find a concrete iron in my inventory. Only something attached to my gloves along with the duct tape. I thought I used my concrete iron already..or the iron was attached to my gloves along with the duct tape. But I can't use my gloves here. Nothing happens. Can someone tell my what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Thank you but I figured it out. I just couldn't see the piece of iron in my inventory. It was almost invisible.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/24/11 06:33 PM

Linda,

Last reminder - please do not stack posts.
You can find all your posts at My Place at top of the page. Thanks.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/24/11 10:13 PM

So sorry I didn't know I stacked my posts again. I thought I was doing it in the correct way. I need a bbit of a hint again. I am trying to get the elevator to take me to the Space Port. But when I click on Space Port Nick says I have to do something else first. I don't know what I could have missed doing...thanks again. I hope I am posting this correctly.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/24/11 10:36 PM

linda, a suggestion: read the WT to see what you missed.

This is a big section. What did you do?

Did you use the VID phone?
Do you have all you need for your disguise?
ETC.......

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/24/11 10:40 PM

I have followed the walkthru yes. I do have the disguise. I didn't think about using it. Perhaps that is what I am doing wrong...I will try that. I am sure I have done everything I am supposed to do in this section. I will however go back over everything again. Thank you...

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/24/11 10:46 PM

linda, you need to find the items for the disguise. Not to use it.

Do you have the white envelope?

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks....floating above ceiling - stuck big time - 05/24/11 11:56 PM

Thank you used the edit button this time...so now I am at Chalet Hera...I am floating above the ceiling looking for items. However no matter what I try I can't move around the room to pick up anything. I can click on items and Nick will make a comment but he just says I can't reach it....I have tried over and over reloading and even starting again to reach this point but no go. Did anyone else encounter this problem in the game? Once I am floating above the ceiling I can't close the game out either, nor save. It just seems stuck there with no way to move forward. Thank you for any suggestions.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/25/11 01:46 AM

If you posted within that day and No one posted after you, use the EDIT text button at bottom right of the frame to add new info - rather than making a new post.
Thanks for your help. It is appreciated.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/27/11 02:26 AM

I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem in the game. I am at Chalet Hara. I am in the room where you float around the ceiling. There are items to pick up:wig, note etc...but once I am floating I can't move around freely. I can click on an item and Nick will say oh a wig, I think I can use that. But not matter what I do he just keeps saying I can't reach it. I can't get the note either. It is like I am stuck and just can't move. I can't even close out the game. It's like it is frozen in this spot. I have gone back to a saved game and no matter what I do once I get into the floating area I can't do anything. No key works to move him around to collect items here. I am thinking it may be a glitch in the game itself??? Thank you for any help here...

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/27/11 02:58 AM

Hi Linda. I was also sure it was a glitch.

To move around, use the ventilator and pick up the two items.

Read the note.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/27/11 09:01 PM

Thanks again! O.K. went back to the game. I went down the elevator and am floating. Tried again and got the items etc...on the way once more!

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/27/11 10:15 PM

Linda, with the "fan ON" in Inventory? and if I remember correctly, let the fan take you around the place....... luck

Chief wave

EDIT: great that you are moving on.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/28/11 12:45 AM

I have moved on to Itertrade...I am having a problem with using the code Rex230581 on the monitor...when I enter that code nothing happens. I just get a beeping sound as if the code is incorrect. I have tried several of the monitors and it doesn't work on any of them. The w/t says booth 1 and that was the first monitor I tried. Also can't get a capital r for the first letter...even with the caps on...don't know if that is important. I have no idea what I am doing wrong when entering the serial number found under the monitor in booth 3...I can't see any other way to enter this number to move ahead....thanks...went back and held the caps button on my computer down...now I have a capital R...that worked....thank you.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/30/11 08:55 PM

For some reason I can't figure out how to get back to my shuttle. I have just left Iphestos Bar and gotten a note in my drink from Bloody Mary. I now need to go to Chalet Hara to meet Rania...but I am wandering around trying to remember how to get back to my shuttle to leave again. I have looked around but just can't see where to go. Thank you.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/30/11 09:16 PM

Linda, from the bar, cross the bridge in front. Then go to your left, as if you were going to 10 o'clock.

There is a double door there. Click it to get the map.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 05/30/11 09:32 PM

Thanks, too many doors that look the same.
Posted By: kolique

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/19/11 04:12 PM

I may be blind or something.. But how do you save the game?

EDIT:

oh nevermind laugh (F4)

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/19/11 04:18 PM

Hello kolique and welcome to gameBoomers.

Glad that you are moving on.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/19/11 11:28 PM

welcome kolique.

wave Chief.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/19/11 11:43 PM

wave MaG.
Posted By: Wincey

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/21/11 04:42 AM

How do you get the Venus club on the map?
Posted By: tomorchid

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/21/11 04:49 AM

I use an item in inventory and it disappears from the inventory..how do I find it to use again

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/21/11 05:37 AM

Originally Posted By: tomorchid
I use an item in inventory and it disappears from the inventory..how do I find it to use again

You need to be accurate where you are clicking. If you 'miss' the hotspot the item drops to the floor, so look down and pick it up again.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/21/11 01:36 PM

Wincey, at Villa Amarilla, did you go into Anita's room? It's at the end of the corridor if you go up the left stairs in the entry hall.

In the bathroom, find Anita's organizer and open it to read the message to get the Tennis Club phone number. Nick will say something.

Good luck.

Chief wave

EDIT: Nick must also recharge his cell phone.
There is also a brochure about the tennis club.

Posted By: tomorchid

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/21/11 05:05 PM

No I mean the items disappear..I used the shears to cut the tennis ball and the shears disappeared from inventory...

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/21/11 05:20 PM

Some items will disappear once you don't need them anymore (or rather, the game decides that you don't wink ).

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/21/11 11:10 PM

Well, I used the phone charger and it disappeared. Now I'm at the Villa and my phone's flat, I can't go anywhere and can't charge my phone!

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/22/11 01:33 AM

Wincey, did you have the time in Inventory to combine the cell phone charger with your cell phone? Could they be together?

Or, where did you "use" the phone charger?

Chief wave

EDIT: there is always the solution to go back to your last save and replay to where you are.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/22/11 03:39 AM

Yes, unfortunately I had to restart the game. It's probably a bug in the game because the charger disappears after you have used it yet the phone continues to run down, so if you take too long in the Villa and the phone runs out, you are in trouble.

I'm hopelessly stuck again. Anyone know how to do this puzzle? http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5745/puzzlep.jpg

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/22/11 12:48 PM

Wincey, here is a link to the game's WALKTHROUGH taken from our WT section.

Just scroll down and you will see the solution to the puzzle.

Good luck.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/22/11 01:09 PM

Chief, the picture on the walkthrough is completely different from the screenshot I posted. The symbols are in different positions, so the solution cannot be the same. I tried following the logic of the walkthrough but it doesn't work for my game because of the position of the symbols. Has anyone done this puzzle?

Thanks

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/22/11 01:52 PM

Wincey, the picture from the WT is taken from the front side (where Dimitris is) and the puzzle is done from the front side also.

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/22/11 02:13 PM

blush How embarrassing! Thanks chief, I'm so stupid.

Okay, i'm stuck again. The walkthrough says to go to the Space Port after getting out of Detronics but there is no "Space Port" on my map. I've done everything, twice

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/22/11 02:31 PM

Wincey, do you have all the items for the disguise, the envelope from the floor?

Maybe re-examine some items in Inventory?

Chief wave

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/23/11 12:42 AM

I've done everything, about 5 times now. The Space Port refuses to appear on the map.

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/23/11 12:53 AM

Wincey, I'm replaying the game and almost to the end.

Let me load my save at Detronics. Be back.

Chief wave

EDIT: I do not know what you may have miss. duh I would assume you used the Vid Phone to read about Sophie Lancy and that you talk to Pekas.
And that on the map, the red square for the Space Port is at the end of the white line going down.

EDIT #2: Here is another possible omission: before waking up Dimitris, did you connect the concrete iron at the bottom of the two computer on each side of the big table where you will see an hologram?

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/23/11 01:42 AM

I reloaded and here's what I did:
Asked Argyriou everything
Get the glove
Go back to Argyriou and go to sleep
Watch TV
Get envelope and open it
Get coat from closet
Get glasses and hat from bar
Open door with glove
Check notes and personnel of Sophie on computer
Get card from drawer
Open door with card and look at hologram
Call Pekas
Examine everything in inventory
Push LX in elevator

Here's the map I get:

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/23/11 01:59 AM

Wincey, did you read my EDIT #2?

and also, see your e-mail. Thanks.

Chief

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/23/11 03:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Chief

EDIT #2: Here is another possible omission: before waking up Dimitris, did you connect the concrete iron at the bottom of the two computer on each side of the big table where you will see an hologram?

Ah you're a genius! I don't know how I missed this. Although, it would have been easier if the game didn't have let me go on at that point.

Finally, I can continue, thankyou. Iphestos awaits! smile

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/23/11 11:31 AM

Thanks, Chief!

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/23/11 01:12 PM

Wincey, have fun with the game. rah

wave Rushes.

Chief wave
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/23/11 01:46 PM

Just a general question-does anyone know if there is any other key which enables you to save your game, my F4 does not do the trick. Thanks think

Re: Conspiracies 2 Lethal Networks.... - 06/23/11 02:41 PM

Upsydaisy, I just tried a few combinations and almost all the keys and nothing.

I guess your best move would be to ask the experts at Glitches.

I hope you find a solution because it is a good game.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community