GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew-Haunting of Castle Malloy

Posted By: gamegirl280

Nancy Drew-Haunting of Castle Malloy - 08/11/11 06:31 AM

I am trying to get the jetpack to work. I have the instructions printed correctly, but each time I try to get it to work the jetpack blows up. Any suggestions. I looked through the walkthrough and I don't see anything wrong.

Thanks,

gamegirl280
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: Nancy Drew-Haunting of Castle Malloy - 08/11/11 07:13 AM

Hello gamegirl280! Do you have Nancy outside, or inside? The very first time I played the game, I overlooked that part and had Nancy inside when I tried to start it and it went up in smoke.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew-Haunting of Castle Malloy - 08/11/11 01:13 PM

Thanks, NDLVR.

Hi gamegirl, in addition to what NDLVR advises, be sure that you are outside, and in an open space well clear of the castle and away from any paths.

Then, place your cursor to the left of, and just slightly below, the halfway mark on the lever control. Then click-hold, and drag your cursor up a little. The lever moves straight to halfway.

If you just double-click at that point, although the lever moves up without stopping at the quarter-mark, the game doesn't like that method, and...kaboom.

luck and let us know how you get on.
Posted By: gamegirl280

Re: Nancy Drew-Haunting of Castle Malloy - 08/11/11 09:00 PM

Big THANKS to you both.

I was outside (but maybe not far enough away). The little trick with the slider did the job. I am up, up and away into the tower!

gamegirl280
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: Nancy Drew-Haunting of Castle Malloy - 08/11/11 09:12 PM

Congrats, Gamegirl280! I hope you enjoy the rest of the game smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew-Haunting of Castle Malloy - 08/11/11 09:13 PM

Glad that helped! Enjoy the rest of the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community