GB HOMEPAGE

Broken Sword Angel of Death (4)

Posted By: Lozza

Broken Sword Angel of Death (4) - 10/28/11 01:25 PM

Hello

Having great fun with the game Broken Sword Angel of Death #4 till nearly at the end. I have to defuse a bomb by hacking into the military site using my PDA. Using my trusty walkthrough I have sailed through at least three of these tests previously in the game. I have to make sure I have the double sided mirrors in the correct place. Okay got that but.......... where are they? I have been blown to kingdom come several times as I tried each and every mirror, twisting and maneuvering every which way, to see which were the double sided ones but no luck. I feel that it is looking me in the face but still can't see how it works. I have even scrutinised each mirror to see if it differs from it's counterparts in any way, if it does I can't see it. Can someone help me please.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Broken Sword Angel of Death (4) - 10/28/11 03:26 PM

The ones pointed at by the red arrows are the double-sided mirrors.

Posted By: Lozza

Re: Broken Sword Angel of Death (4) - 10/29/11 04:35 PM

Thank you. I did work it out in the end.I was aware the mirrors indicated by the red arrows were the ones but as they were not in place I tried to test them all. I noticed that the single sided mirrors had a black line down one side and the double sided did not. I was just not puting the correct amount of light to the mirrors, but got there in the end and have now finished the game. Will there be a fifth?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Broken Sword Angel of Death (4) - 10/29/11 05:48 PM

Glad you enjoyed the game, Lozza. From what I've read, yes, there is a Broken Sword 5 in planning, but it's early stages yet.
Posted By: Don M

Re: Broken Sword Angel of Death (4) - 11/02/11 12:02 AM

Does anyone have a saved game for this hack? I'm old, have cataracts, and am barely able to see the PDA. I think I can defuse the bomb but the hack is killing me.

Re: Broken Sword Angel of Death (4) - 11/02/11 01:15 AM

Don,

My saves are not really labeled - so I am not sure what I am sending. I will choose the ones close to where I think they are.
I'm sending you several mails since they are large even zipped.
Posted By: Don M

Re: Broken Sword Angel of Death (4) - 11/02/11 02:57 AM

Thanks MaG but it seems your saves are incompatible with the GOG version. They show up in the load screen but then give a load failed message on all of them. Thanks anyway.

Re: Broken Sword Angel of Death (4) - 11/02/11 03:16 AM

I'm sorry.

Maybe a GOG gamer of this game bails us out.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community