GB HOMEPAGE

Edna & Harvey

Posted By: oldbroad

Edna & Harvey - 12/27/11 04:18 AM

Hi,

I am trying to get back into playing Edna & Harvey after 2 months. When last I played with my sister we were stuck in the church with the organ/guitar. I have been trying to figure it out for over 3 hours now and am still stuck.

If possible, I'd just like a hint of some kind rather than the answer.

I've played notes that go to scenes of the guitar and then some to Harvey playing the guitar. I've had the headphone (?) come off of the guys head and then they go back on if I play some more. I'm just not sure what is supposed to be happening. I've tried the notes in various ways trying to turn them from piano to guitar??

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jackie

Wouldn't you know...I tried one more time after writing this (after approximately 5 hours with this puzzle) and I somehow got it. I don't know what I did different, but I'll be moving on...just not tonight...work tomorrow.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Edna & Harvey - 12/27/11 01:10 PM

yay12 Glad you got through.
Posted By: corana

Re: Edna & Harvey - 01/11/12 12:39 PM

I'm on page 11 of the walkthrough, can't distract bladder the guard, how do I get him to run out of the room? Haven't seen the WC letters.

Thanks

Terry
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Edna & Harvey - 01/11/12 02:02 PM

Hi Terry, this is from an older post by MaG, see if it helps you:

You have to turn on-off lights so that the monitors will form the letters.

From the walkthrough:
Monitors: See that the lit monitors can form 2 letters. Try to see which monitors should be lit or unlit to form W C.

Room lights:

The bar light should be on (small monitor at second from left column).

The laundry lift room at second floor (top monitor second from left column) should be off.

The TV room light (monitor middle at last column) should be off.

All the rest of the monitors should be on.

Check those rooms that need to have light switch adjusted.

When correctly done, watch Bladder see the letters WC on the monitor and runs out. He could not hold it anymore.
Posted By: mbday630

Re: Edna & Harvey - 02/05/12 06:02 PM

I have played this game before and never had this problem, but in trying to play it again I find that when I am under the table and I need a plan before I stick the fork into the guy's foot, I can't get out of there. the trolley table is gone, and I can't get out from under the table. is there a certain place to click to get out from under there? thanks.

Re: Edna & Harvey - 02/05/12 09:01 PM

mbday,

If I remember correctly, there is an exit arrow at right. Maybe if you move the cursor to the right side of the screen (somewhere middle) you'll get an exit.
Posted By: mbday630

Re: Edna & Harvey - 02/05/12 09:35 PM

I thought there was an arrow on the right too, and I clicked every 1/8 inch up and down the screen. Finally I found the exit under the table just to the right of where hoti and moti were sitting. I sure didn't remember it being there! Thanks.

Re: Edna & Harvey - 02/05/12 10:23 PM

Glad you found it. Enjoy the replay.
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Edna & Harvey - 03/03/13 05:01 PM

Can anyone help me. I have just been under the table(!!!!) and spoken with Hoti and Moti and have to change the food on the board in the kitchen to start a food fight. When I try to rearrange them I cannot put down the last remaining note into the blank space. I have clicked, double clicked, right clicked...everything... I simply cannot drop that last note and therefore can't get out of the menu close-up screen which also means I can't even exit the game without ending it in the task manager. I've checked loads of walkthroughs inc Youtube where it appears I should just be able to pick the notes up and put them down again..it just ain't happening. Help

Re: Edna & Harvey - 03/03/13 06:45 PM

Have you watched what the other patients are doing especially Beeman?
Have you used fork on Beeman's foot and see that Beeman flips what he is eating?

Re: Edna & Harvey - 03/04/13 09:11 AM

Hi MaG, Yes. Yours was the first walkthrough I looked at to check what I was doing wrong. As I cannot leave the close-up screen because I can't drop the last note I am stuck in that screen I cannot go anywhere from there. Very frustrating as there aren't many save game slots in this game so I had to end the game in task manager and go back quite a way to get to the same point again. I am at a loss

Re: Edna & Harvey - 03/04/13 04:21 PM

Please try to find the exit at side of the screen. It might just be in an icky spot.

Re: Edna & Harvey - 03/05/13 10:43 AM

Yaaaay! I've done it. I think it had to do with the order I swapped the notes. I could not place anything in the empty slots of either Beeman or Hoti and Moti. By doing it in a different order and ending with the last not to be placed against Adrian it worked. Phew. Thanks for your help MaG

Re: Edna & Harvey - 03/07/13 06:50 AM

Wonderful! bravo You did it by yourself! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community