GB HOMEPAGE

East Side Story

Posted By: drongo

East Side Story - 03/28/12 03:31 AM

I am stuck.. I am in Richards apartment, I have the skateboard, and I know that I have to whack Leonard on the head with it, but as hard as I try, I am NOT fast enough..
Has anyone out there got a saved game or a cheat to get me passed this point ???????????.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: East Side Story - 03/28/12 11:31 AM

Hi drongo, welcome to GameBoomers.

There is a patch which addresses this problem, but if you purchased this game as new fairly recently then it should not be necessary. Check here:

Patch

Otherwise, it's all about finessing the timing of this part -- it's tricky!

Did Carol identify Leonard? She needs to do that. Then run up behind Leonard and get as close to him as you can before whacking him on the head with the skateboard. There might be more than one hotspot for this.

luck and let us know if you still have trouble.

Re: East Side Story - 03/29/12 01:22 AM

The patch did not make any difference.. I still can not do it and I must have tried at least a hundred times..

Yes, Carol did identify Leonard..
Posted By: MaG

Re: East Side Story - 03/29/12 01:26 AM

My save games are not labeled. I can send you the last saves I have and you can replace your similar numbered saves with them.
You can check if one of them works for you.
Just be sure to keep your own saved games in a safe place so that you can return them if my saves do not work for you.

Do you want to use them?

Re: East Side Story - 03/29/12 01:32 AM

Thanks Mag,

YES, please send them.. I will take any help that I can get..

Re: East Side Story - 03/29/12 12:40 PM

The saved game files are sent.

Re: East Side Story - 03/30/12 01:45 AM

I have finished the game.. I want to thank you guys for all your help, and a BIG thank you to Mag for the saved games, file number 12 started off exactly from where I was hoping it would..

Re: East Side Story - 03/30/12 02:03 AM

Glad one worked for you. You're welcome. More Carol Reed games to play. laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community