GB HOMEPAGE

Playing The Lost Crown and Lost Souls

Posted By: BubbaJake

Playing The Lost Crown and Lost Souls - 08/29/12 06:05 PM

While I'm really liking the smooth play of both games on the new PC, I've gotten stuck even with a walkthrough. In 'Lost Souls' where I need to do the emergency code, I cannot find the correct one in the book to input. I saw the code DT 684 on the wall, but it's not in the code book at all! I've been out to look repeatedly to make sure I read it correctly and nada. Can this be a glitch or have I not done something or did something wrong? Played the game only once when it was new and I AM using the walkthrough. Thanks for any suggestions or help!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Playing The Lost Crown and Lost Souls - 08/29/12 07:23 PM

Hi Bubba,

This is a game glitch -- try DT 634, which should work. luck

Re: Playing The Lost Crown and Lost Souls - 08/29/12 08:29 PM

I thought this was listed, but it won't hurt to check and try it. Thanks Rushes!
Yeah, I tried that one already. I got "Good God, man, you'll crash the system with that!" I really don't know what to do now. This is on a Win 7.
Thanks anyway.

Re: Playing The Lost Crown and Lost Souls - 08/29/12 10:40 PM

Make sure that you're clicking on the highlighted squares, rather than the dark pattern.

Also double check that you selected E on the top part of the panel, for Dowerton.

Re: Playing The Lost Crown and Lost Souls - 08/30/12 09:56 PM

Thank you, Rushes, although I'm not sure I understand what you mean about 'highlighted' squares, rather than the dark pattern. I made sure to select the 'E' at the top and I'll go back and see if I can figure out the highlighted part.

Re: Playing The Lost Crown and Lost Souls - 08/30/12 10:01 PM

When you're examining the diagram in the code book, make note of the light squares rather than the dark ones. Some folks (myself included!) incorrectly clicked out the dark pattern and then wondered why it wouldn't work. luck

Re: Playing The Lost Crown and Lost Souls - 08/30/12 10:06 PM

RUSHES!! I played this game only once before and can't remember what I did then, but you hit it on the button! I have made ALL the patterns and was blaming this new PC (well, not me of course). THANK YOU so MUCH! This is like a new game to me, and you just saved my days. DT634 instead of 684, white squares instead of black.

Re: Playing The Lost Crown and Lost Souls - 08/30/12 10:07 PM

Hope that does the trick and gets you moving again! grin Have fun.

Re: Playing The Lost Crown and Lost Souls - 09/03/12 05:54 PM

Yes, that really did the trick. I've gotten on my way again. I played this, as I said once when the game was new and I now realize I had no idea what was going on. I actually understand the game and it really means a lot to me this time, not just a 'scary entertaining game'. I don't want to give anything away, but I think it's important to replay these games when some maturity and good sense gets on you. Replaying The Lost Crown also, but I did play this one more than once. Thank you, again.

The Lost Crown saved games - 10/26/12 12:26 AM

HI. Someone helped me with this before, but I've forgotten who it was. Sorry to repeat this request. I'm replaying The Lost Crown and don't want to write over my saved games. I would like to save them on a disc, but can't find where they are located! I'm playing on WIN 7, I have located my game folder, but the saves are not there! Can someone help, please? Thank you.
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Lost Crown saved games - 10/26/12 12:39 AM

Open your My Documents folder.
Look for the Lost Crown folder. luck

Re: The Lost Crown saved games - 10/26/12 02:54 AM

Thank you, MaG, but it's not there! I've been all through this part and I can't find it.
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Lost Crown saved games - 10/26/12 03:24 AM

Let's wait to see if someone can help us here.

Re: The Lost Crown saved games - 10/26/12 04:09 AM

Okay, and thanks again.
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: The Lost Crown saved games - 10/27/12 02:25 AM

Have you tried looking in:
?:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local
or
?:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming

Re: The Lost Crown saved games - 10/27/12 05:01 PM

I'll go back and dig around some more to see if I can get this to work. Thank you, Jarkeld. Nothing ventured...

Re: The Lost Crown saved games - 10/27/12 05:14 PM

Hey, I found what I wanted! You just type the name of your game in the search space after start and it'll put everything there is about your game above that space! In my case I wanted to save the games so I wouldn't have to overwrite them since Lost Crown only has 8 spaces. You cn put what you want in a folder and that's that! Thanks!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community