GB HOMEPAGE

Sherlock--Graveyard--Writing on tree

Posted By: tomco

Sherlock--Graveyard--Writing on tree - 09/27/12 06:50 PM

Greetings--Currently playing the Testament of Sherlock Holmes --I'm in the graveyard looking at the tree with names of lovers on it. Sherlock keeps telling me that i'm missing something. Need hint--tks

Tomco
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Sherlock--Graveyard--Writing on tree - 09/27/12 06:58 PM

Hi tomco,

Did you manage to unlock the graveyard shed yet? There's a useful document in there that might help.

Re: Sherlock--Graveyard--Writing on tree - 09/27/12 09:04 PM

Hi Rushes--One shed I opened with 2 keys--the other shed is still closed. I have read all documents and I did not find a clue. Any help would be appreciated. Tks--Tomco

Re: Sherlock--Graveyard--Writing on tree - 09/27/12 09:22 PM

You should have examined a sheet of paper on the noticeboard in the morgue's corridor. Sally and John were two lovers recently deceased.

Then in the shed that you unlocked with the keys, there's a document pinned to the wall. Be sure to read it in inventory.

Did you also examine the box in the middle of the shed and find the note?

You should have the map.

Those are the triggers to make Holmes comment on the Lovers' Tree.

luck

Re: Sherlock--Graveyard--Writing on tree - 09/28/12 03:23 AM

Hi Rushes--The sheet of paper on the noteboard in the morgue's corridor was the problem. I could not activate the noteboard because there was no magnifying lens on the noteboard. I kept using my mouse control on the noticeboard and finally the magnifying glass appeared. I'm now moving on with the game. Thanks again for the assistance. Have a nice day.

Tomco

Re: Sherlock--Graveyard--Writing on tree - 09/28/12 12:11 PM

Glad you found what was holding you back!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community