GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror 3

Posted By: gillann

Black Mirror 3 - 09/27/12 10:44 PM

I'm in the cemetary trying to find the correct grave stones for the anonymous. The list that Darren was given has 7 names, not 5. He comments that William is buried in his own tomb, but doesn't mention young Victor who was "buried elsewhere". He comments about having to eliminate 1 more name from the list, but Vic doesn't come up. Can't get a close up of the gravestones to place the 5 names. How do I find out about Victor? He's spoken with the priest and Mark, the grave digger, but neither of them mention the boy, and now there is no dialogue cue.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 09/27/12 11:16 PM

Hi gillann,

Did you click on both gravestones at the front of the church? There are two there - Sally's, and Miss Valley's. Search for both and get Darren/Adrian to comment and see if that does the trick.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 09/28/12 05:11 PM

Thanks, Rushes..That did the trick!

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 09/29/12 05:02 PM

I've just paid the worker, Greg and completed the dialogue with him..The WT says that the phone rings, and it's Dr. Winterbottom. Well, no phone ringing..I went back into the castle, wandered around, but still, no phone. What to do?

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 09/29/12 05:33 PM

Did you read every document that you've picked up so far? Difficult to say what you've missed -- if you're following the walkthrough, check back against this entire part in the castle and see if you can spot anything that you still need to do. luck

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 09/30/12 04:33 PM

I finally got it done!
Now, I'm in the castle and am looking for things of Mordred's..I've read the Book, and the WT says to call Mme. Fortuna, but I no longer have the card in inventory. I think it's still in the phone booth.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 09/30/12 09:45 PM

Card - you mean you have not picked up the card rom the phone booth yet?
Check the inventory bar and also see if you can scroll.

To go to town: You can always walk from castle or anywhere to town.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 09/30/12 11:14 PM

Hi, MaG. I finally went back to a prior save from the last time I'd been in the village, and got the card from the booth. I was sure it was in inventory early on, but couldn't find it. I tried walking to town, but Adrian wouldn't go, so I had to resort to a Save. Now, though the game has a major glitch. Total black screen. I've already posted on the Glitches forum, so hopefully someone will have a solution for me. Very annoying...To come this far, and then, stopped.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/01/12 01:52 AM

Hope that you can pass through this glitch.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/01/12 09:19 PM

I went back to a Save. and did it over. No problem..Is it just me, or is the labyrinth puzzle really annoying? It's giving me a major headache. Don't suppose one can Skip this one?

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/01/12 09:39 PM

No, there's no skip. The labyrinth is definitely tricky. MaG's walkthrough has a step-by-step for it, if you haven't checked that already. luck

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/01/12 09:54 PM

Thanks, Rushes..I'll check MaG's WT, and follow it. Drat, though!

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/02/12 01:50 PM

Hope you're through it now! Let us know if not.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/03/12 06:53 PM

Well, I'nearly through the labyrinth, but am having a problem moving the shade from room 1 to room 3. I've followed the WT and have opened room 1 from room 3, as per the WT. Then, I closed off room 3, and went on to room 2, closing the room behind me. The WT says to open room 1, and the Shade will go to room 3. Well, it doesn't. It flies into room 2, and kills Adrian. What to do? The rest of the game is done.
Problem solved...I forgot to close the door to room 5.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/03/12 08:10 PM

Glad you figured it out.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/03/12 08:48 PM

Thanks, Rushes..it took a while. Mostly just tedious..I just put the items in the bowl by the statue, but only have 2 gold keys in inventory. The WT mentions 6. Adrian remarks that all of the capsules contain keys, but I don't have them, nor is there a hand icon to pick them up.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/03/12 09:06 PM

Which items did you place in the bowl?

You should have placed the arrowhead, bowl, staff and fish.

Then according to the WT, you need to pull back and see what happens. All the capsules are on one level.

Open the leftmost capsule to get 6 keys.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/03/12 09:17 PM

I did that, but there are still only 2 keys in inventory. I'll go back and redo it. Not sure what the problem is...

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/03/12 09:22 PM

I'm not sure.

Did you do this:

As Valentina, click on the relief.
Click the head, the middle and the bottom hieroglyphics.

And did you pick up the crown during your trip around the labyrinth?

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/04/12 04:21 PM

I had done it all correctly, and when I used the gold key in inventory to click on the stone door, Adrian automatically had all 6 keys, and the door opened. I just assumed that they'ed all appear in inventory.
Your review was spot on, Rushes...Wish there were more answers to some of the questions! Miss some of the characters, too.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 10/04/12 04:33 PM

Aha, so that was it. Yes, if items don't appear in inventory then it can be confusing. I thought the ending was a terrible muddle. The first game is still my favourite. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community