GB HOMEPAGE

RHEM4

Posted By: deleterman

RHEM4 - 10/14/12 05:56 AM

Hi all it looks like i need a saved game -access the bell tower.runnig win 7.any help with this ? thanks.
Posted By: MaG

Re: RHEM4 - 10/14/12 03:05 PM

deleterman,

Do you know where the saved game folder is for this game in win7? It will help others.

My saved game usually do not work for others.

I sent it to you anyways.

Re: RHEM4 - 10/14/12 03:21 PM

Thanks for the saved game.no i don't know ,i havn't had to go in to it sofar.but i had better find out huh !

RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/23/12 04:18 AM

Ok this is the 2nd try,and just about the same spot that i got stopped the last time.so i need a save just passed the " black crystal room."any help on this ? i will see if i have the one that Mag sent me and try that.. well guess what. it worked .but i don't know where i'm at .. think headscratch lol
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/23/12 10:04 AM

Glad it worked deleterman! Check the walkthru maybe it will give you a clue to where you are! Good luck! sherlock

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/23/12 02:37 PM

If that is the saved game posted above - then it is at the door of the bell tower area.
It should be opened now.

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/23/12 05:41 PM

Thank you so much... Help ! need a save at the" access the bell tower.." insane went back and redid but stumped again at the spot after i get out of the godola and through the intersection door and through the oval door and to the wood revolving door but the door don't have any buttons to push .....;?? help please ..

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/24/12 06:56 PM

Deleterman,

That is the saved game I sent you as posted above and you asked what it is.

You should be standing in front of the door to the bell tower.
Then you open the door and access the Bell Tower area.

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/24/12 08:10 PM

Thanks for your responce, you know thats what i thought at 1st but for some reason it took the wrong turn..,boy that clears that up. i got back on track and now going good.thanks .H.B.

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/25/12 02:22 AM

luck with the game.

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/26/12 02:17 AM

just hit a road bump..at the record player..number conversion ,part i just don't get it..any help on this ? thanks. crazy

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/26/12 02:28 AM

Check this old thread; hope it helps.

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/26/12 02:55 AM

thank you so much,that looks good..i will give it a go. happydance

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/26/12 03:22 AM

luck

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/27/12 01:32 AM

Yikes !! I tryed and tryed but just got me spinning..it looks like i need a save after this like the " circular tram railway..thanks. happydance

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/27/12 02:00 AM

I sent you my first set of saves until the candle puzzle is done.
I don't know if there is one where you need to be.

See if you can coordinate it with the walkthrough. I won't be around this weekend. luck

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/27/12 04:22 AM

Thanks for all your help on this , got your saves but can't move them or un zip them.any thought on this ? have a good weekend.H.B. happydance
Posted By: Rushes

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/27/12 02:23 PM

If the saves are zipped, try saving the zipped folder directly to your desktop. Then see if either of the following works for you:

(a) Double click on the zip folder which should open right up and allow you to remove the saves inside.

or

(b) Right-click on the zip folder and select "Extract files". Confirm the choice that pops up, and then that should create a separate yellow folder on your desktop that you can open and use the saves that you need.

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/27/12 05:28 PM

Hi and thank you for your responce,1st off i never had a problem with openning saved that i got before from MaG..ok 1st it said i don't have permission.and before extract files i must change permission for this compressed zip folder .and if i can get the file to my desk top its just a shortcut.any thought on this ?

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/27/12 10:13 PM

Have you used zipped files before without any problem?

Do you have a program already installed such as WinZip or WinRar that helps with opening zip files? If so and there's an icon for either on your Desktop then you can right-click on that icon and select "Run as Administrator". But I'm not sure if that's the issue that you're having here.

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/28/12 12:45 AM

I thank you for your reply . guess what , i went back in to the game and worked it out.. happydanceagain thanks for all the help on this and patience.H.B. devilchili

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/28/12 03:04 PM

That's good news. yay

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/31/12 07:44 PM

just lost my tram !!it "go to the north area:at the spot it saz to go back where i left it.ok i left it at the east tram stop..but if i go there it's not there ....any thought on whats messed up here ??please send help soon.H.B.

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/31/12 07:47 PM

lol

Go to all the stops and see if east and west is reversed. smile

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/31/12 08:07 PM

Thanks - what do you mean by reversed ?

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 10/31/12 09:46 PM

You might have gone to the west instead of east. smile

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 11/01/12 12:20 AM

Back again,thanks for all the help I have moved on. but it looks like i need a save if i could just after "fragment 5 " or a good hint.please. happydance

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 11/05/12 05:26 AM

Back again, got it and moving on.thanks guys for all the help.H.B. happydance

Re: RHEM 4 HELP ! - 11/05/12 01:27 PM

Glad you're moving forward. You're doing good job.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community