GB HOMEPAGE

Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray

Posted By: El

Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray - 10/28/12 09:25 PM

Just started this game & already I'm stuck.
I'm at the very end of Act 1, standing by my car & cannot get the map to get me to Professor's villa.

Looking at MaG's w/t, it says right click on the car & the map'll appear. It does, but when I click on the photo of the Villa, nothing happens, just talk about the villa I think.
I even tried going to U Tube, but it only shows Part l - I kept clicking on the Par 2, but it just goes back to showing Pat 1 again.
Can you please help me to get to the Professors Villa! I'd be much obliged!

El
Posted By: Becky

Re: Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray - 10/28/12 09:49 PM

El -- sounds like you haven't triggered something yet. Have you picked up the map inside the apartment? Have you picked up the car keys in the foyer?

It might help to look through the beginning of the walkthrough to see if there's a trigger you haven't accessed yet.

Re: Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray - 10/29/12 02:12 AM

Hi Becky:
Yes, have map & car keys, will do as you suggest & go thru w/t to see if I missed anything.
If I can't find anything I missed, I guess I'll have to start the game over, being it's pretty much in the beginning where I am.
Thanks again for our help Becky.

El
Posted By: Becky

Re: Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray - 10/29/12 08:16 AM

Fingers crossed here that it works! wave

Re: Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray - 10/31/12 08:10 PM

Thanks Becky, played from beginning & as you said, there was probably something I missed, got passed my delima but now alas, I'm stuck again.
Almost into Act 4, in front of the professors house by the truck.
As w/t said, I put the strange plug on valve & clicked it with plug to open it. He now says "valve open, fuel should pass thru" - so I get out of the scene & click on truck to got out of there with Java & Martin says truck "not in good shape." So I'm stuck here until you help me Becky. I patiently await...........

El
Posted By: MaG

Re: Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray - 10/31/12 09:49 PM

Try clicking it again in closeup. luck

Re: Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray - 11/01/12 08:40 PM

Got truck going, into Act 4.
At the villa, spoke to Travis, explored the Study & Library. Went up to Professor's bedroom to see about the ransacking that Travis spoke about but find that the door is taped. Tried to get in but Martin says it's "closed from inside and cannot go in."
Please tell me how I can get into the room, I'd surely appreciate it.

El

Re: Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray - 11/02/12 12:09 AM

Are you sure you're checking the correct door?

Re: Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray - 11/02/12 07:38 PM

Yes, the only other door upstairs is the maid Eleanor's room, of which I have gone thru again, the only othere room is the Professor's, which is taped off, earlier in game, the guard let Martin thru when he showed his ID. Don't know what else to try.

******* Edit *****

Dumb me, went back in the game & went downstairs did not realize there was another floor (from before where his room is) & not the top floor which has is taped off.
I am safely in his room now!

Re: Martin Mystere - Operation Dorian Gray - 11/02/12 11:06 PM

Glad you found what was holding you back. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community