GB HOMEPAGE

Art of Murder/cards of Destiny

Posted By: copper

Art of Murder/cards of Destiny - 11/01/12 04:09 AM

I'm in the lab with office locations and plant occurrance areas but...I can't leave the office, I keep getting told I should leave everything as it was, otherwise Wang will be picking on me again. I've tried going back and redoing everything but still can't leave.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Art of Murder/cards of Destiny - 11/01/12 04:32 AM

I can't pinpoint what you might have missed but try:
- checking your inventory for anything that can be returned on the work bench like evidence bag or instruments.
- check also all the machines you used and see if you left something in there; microscope, scanner...
luck

Re: Art of Murder/cards of Destiny - 11/01/12 04:41 AM

Thanks, I'll try all of those things, I'm getting a bit claustrophobic in Wangs lab. Copper

Re: Art of Murder/cards of Destiny - 11/01/12 05:42 AM

I've tried puting bags and tweezers back on the work bench, they won't go, I checked the microscope was turned off and the scanner was empty.short of going back in the game even further than I have already, I'm stuck (in the lab and in the game)!! Help SOS mayday.....
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Art of Murder/cards of Destiny - 11/01/12 03:17 PM

I don't have a save for this spot, Copper, but there are some at this site:

AOM save

Re: Art of Murder/cards of Destiny - 11/03/12 09:06 AM

Thanks Rushes for the info, I went to this site and it seemed that I had to download more than just a saved game (toolbar etc..) so I was a bit worried about that. If anyone has a saved game for this part of the game that would be great. Thanks Copper

Re: Art of Murder/cards of Destiny - 11/08/12 10:47 PM

I'm still stuck in the same place, I've gone back to the bomb and started again, I still get back to lab with both photo copies of locations but cannot leave the lab. I've followed the walk thro' to the letter but every time it's the same.Can anyone help??? Copper

Re: Art of Murder/cards of Destiny - 11/08/12 10:56 PM

Say "no" to any other download stated in that site.
Just register and then download the saved game file.

Re: Art of Murder/cards of Destiny - 11/09/12 12:25 AM

I did as you said and at long last I'm out of that lab. Thank you. Copper

Re: Art of Murder/cards of Destiny - 11/09/12 12:35 AM

Have fun.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community