GB HOMEPAGE

Chronicles of Zerzura

Posted By: gameho

Chronicles of Zerzura - 11/18/12 04:36 AM

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum ...the demo of this game is in German. I loved the Black Mirror series and I'm pretty sure I will like this game but I need it in English. What language is the game? I would like to play the demo but in English. Is that possible?

gameho
Posted By: MaG

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 11/18/12 04:48 AM

As far as I know the only demo is in German. They might not have released an English demo yet.

The game I played is in English.
Posted By: Wincey

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 11/18/12 11:44 AM

If I may make a suggestion - just buy the game. It's by the same writer as Black Mirror 2 and 3, and in my opinion is an even better game. I'm sure you will love it!

(Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the makers of the game) smile

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 11/19/12 01:32 AM

Thanks, Wincey and MaG. I probably will do just that.

gameho

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 11/19/12 02:38 AM

Have fun. smile
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 11/30/12 04:49 AM

Except the ladder puzzle, otherwise I've had fun with the game. A tiny bit of oddities with movement on the ladder puzzle, too.

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 11/30/12 04:57 AM

Maybe because of the angle that puzzle was drawn - church tower, right?

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 12/01/12 06:00 AM

I am enjoying it. I have to admit that I liked the Black Mirror Series best. I like the detective stuff.

gameho

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 12/01/12 03:06 PM

I also enjoyed the game, gameho. Have fun.
Posted By: aniiksc

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 12/01/12 05:40 PM

I've just downloaded it from Adventure Shop and it's in German, how do i make it English?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 12/01/12 06:05 PM

I haven't played the game, so let's wait for other members in the know.

Meanwhile, you could try reinstalling and seeing if there's an option at the start for selecting language. Otherwise it might be necessary to contact Adventure Shop directly.

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 12/06/12 04:46 AM

I am at the end of the game with the queen. I have uncovered the water pipes but I can't put the grappling hook in the hole in the floor. Feodor says "it's doesn't hold". What am I missing?

Thanks,

gameho
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 12/06/12 09:54 AM

Locate the fountain pipes: Click twice on the fount for Feodor to check the pipes there.

Now a main intake is seen at back of the fountain. Click main intake so that Feodor can follow that to the front part of the fountain under the floor.

Click on the paving stones and Feodor removes the mosaic stones to show the pipes.

It leads to the left side. The large stone slab over the pipe is too heavy but it has a hole in the middle. Use the improvised grappling hook on the hole of the slab.

Take the end of the rope and tie it to the closest statue. Now push Sekhmet. A shaft is exposed.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 12/06/12 03:06 PM

Thanks, Cathy.

Re: Chronicles of Zerzura - 12/06/12 05:17 PM

Thanks, Cathy. I thought I had tried those things. I even looked at MaG's walkthrough which I try not to do unless I am really stuck (her walkthroughs are the best!). I will try again though.

gameho
© 2024 GameBoomers Community