GB HOMEPAGE

aggregation game-nancy drew

Posted By: abby

aggregation game-nancy drew - 11/29/12 04:58 AM

Hi! i just played this game for 2 hours,i was on level3,my score was 23700 when i stopped.and that is more than mason had but its not giving it to me.i played it for 2 hours and i want to know whats going on.i not playing it anyone.is some thing wrong some where thank you.if you have a save for this part can i get one.please
Posted By: MaG

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 11/29/12 05:38 AM

The saved game is sent. luck

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 11/29/12 05:40 PM

can you please tell me where to put the save game,i can't find the place for the save games in nancy drew web site.thanks
Posted By: Rushes

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 11/29/12 05:41 PM

There should be a separate folder titled 'The Deadly Device' in your Documents, abby. Save the file directly into that sub folder.

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 11/30/12 01:13 AM

can i have a save game to get past the colored
sqares puzzle.this nancy drew game is hard and iam on easy mode.thanks

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 11/30/12 01:19 AM

It's on the way, Abby. Have fun.

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/02/12 02:03 AM

iam on the part to make a new circuit design and iam at the monitor to the right of the microscope
but it won't do anything not even come on.did i miss something.done everything on walktrough.please help.thanks

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/02/12 02:21 AM

Once you're ready to do the circuit board, the computer monitor can be used.
There are 2 monitors in that photo lab.
The one you use is the one under the cabinet where you got the gel; it is across the entrance door. luck

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/02/12 05:06 PM

i went threw the game threw the walkthrough and iam at the part to make a circuit design but the monitor won't work,i have none everything to be none.

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/02/12 06:28 PM

abby,

Send me that saved game and I'll see what I can do.

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/02/12 06:35 PM

how do i do that

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/02/12 07:26 PM

- Open the Deadly Device in My Documents folder.
- Look for the saved game you want to send to me.
- Right click that file and select "send to" and then select "mail recipient".
- You will now have you mail with the file attached to it.
- Enter my e-mail address and then send it. My mail address is on My Profile. - Click my avatar, select My profile and see my e-mail address.

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/02/12 08:34 PM

i tried to email it to you 2 times but it won't go through i just sent one from my email and it went through hope you get it.

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/02/12 09:11 PM

The saved game you sent me is the saved game I sent you for aggregation puzzle solution. This is a saved game -step way early in the game.

Send me the saved game where you are having problem - getting the circuit design on the monitor.

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/03/12 02:02 AM

I finallygot through that part of the game,i went back to the last save you gave me(colored squares)and started over from there.thanks for all your help!

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/03/12 02:34 AM

Great! luck

Re: Nancy Deadly Device - 12/05/12 01:43 AM

hi! iam at thr part where you go back to the3d printer to get to get the part you made,but when ii opened the printer the part looked like a big thing of dough and nancy says i will have to do it over.what can i do just print it over again.please help

Re: Nancy Deadly Device - 12/05/12 02:42 AM

When you made the 3D plan - be sure that Nancy says " I think that's right.. Then you know it's correct and can be printed,

Then wait one day-night before checking the 3D printer since the process takes that long.

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/08/12 07:03 PM

iam at the part where victor fired me and i went back to talk to ryan to get another card for the lab,shes suppose to ask nancy to get some candies from victor and she will give nancy some gummy bears,but i can't get her to ask nancy,she just wants to distract victor.please help

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/08/12 08:14 PM

When I played the game I wasn't able to get that dialogue until quite late on, because I had missed doing certain things in Niko's office and the security booth. So double check that you've listened to all of Niko's diary segments, and you've done everything needed in security. Check your task list also. luck

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/08/12 11:32 PM

i have done everything to be done,the only thing left in my tasks to do is explore the lab and thats it.i have never seen a bowl of candy in niko's room where victor is now,the whole time i played the game.i went trough the walktrough the whole gamestep by step.

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/09/12 01:47 AM

The bowl of candy is on Victor's desk.

If all you have in your to do list is to explore the lab - then get the card from Ryan and do so. luck

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/09/12 03:22 AM

there isn't a bowl of candy on victors desk.and i have went to victors office and he just tells nancy to stay in lunch room,hes not a babysitter

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/09/12 03:26 AM

abby,

I sent you a saved game after Mason is saved. Continue from there to get fired by Victor.
See what happens. luck

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/10/12 01:32 AM

thanks alot i finaily made it through the game.

Re: aggregation game-nancy drew - 12/10/12 03:43 PM

That's great, abby, hope you enjoyed it!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community