GB HOMEPAGE

Stacking

Posted By: traveler

Stacking - 12/01/12 01:29 AM

I don't know what this game qualifies as. Dark it isn't but it's not your point and click adventure either, so I decided to ask for help here if anyone has played it on the PC.

I cannot get Charlie to open the gate with the Key Master. Every time I aim him at it and hit the E key, no matter how close or how far away I am, the Key Master skitters off to the side. Knowing me, I'm probably missing something really easy but...I'm missing it. Does anyone have a solution for me?

Many thanks if you do!

Gil.
Posted By: mcc

Re: Stacking - 12/01/12 03:15 AM

I have not played the game but I have seen this game discussed in Adventure, there is also a review by Flotsam there. If you post in Adventure Game Hints & Help I am sure they can help you.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Stacking - 12/01/12 03:32 AM

I will move you to hints Gil.

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Stacking - 12/01/12 03:51 AM

I found walkthrough and it states:
Take note of the strikers to your right and make your way forward. A man by a giant gate will call you over and ask you for help, petitioning you to find the key master so he can unlock the gate. Get into a Medium size doll. You can find the keymaster in the middle of the room with the gate. Seriously, he has a giant key on his head, you can't miss him.

Did you talk to that man?
Posted By: traveler

Re: Stacking - 12/01/12 05:28 AM

I'm in the Key Master. I aim the key at the lock, hit E, and the Key Master bounces away from the lock. Every time.

Gil.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Stacking - 12/01/12 03:05 PM

I found a video wt for PC - check here at 12:45 in the video walkthrough and see it use the E key.

Hope that helps.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community